Terror attacks in Belgium

Illusive

Country flag
11 dead at the airport, 15 dead at the Metro, toll still climbing.

Indians are largely well treated here, I have never really faced any form of racism.

I live in Antwerp, Brussels is a shit hole, the politicans, EU policies and negligence over decades has turned it into a bustling shit hole.
What i meant that i hope they know the difference between a paki and Indian, not like americans who mistake sikhs for muslims.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Did the explo'n happen inside the aport?
If so how did they get the explosives into the aport is a Q people need to ask.
Lax security?!?!

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
Lax security?!?!
It happened near Check-in area in the airport.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Lax security?!?!
News reports are saying that at least one of them was a suicide attack. Let's not blame the victims here. It's lapses like these that muslims are waiting for us to make. The moment you raise doubts about the quality of security, muslim conspiracy theorists will immediately pick that up and spin a story to make it look like an insider false flag attack. This allows them to preemptively absolve themselves of all blame.

"How could a terrorist get through so much security? UNLESS, the state wanted it to happen to defame the peaceful religion". - muslim logic

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
News reports are saying that at least one of them was a suicide attack. Let's not blame the victims here. It's lapses like these that muslims are waiting for us to make. The moment you raise doubts about the quality of security, muslim conspiracy theorists will immediately pick that up and spin a story to make it look like an insider false flag attack. This allows them to preemptively absolve themselves of all blame.

"How could a terrorist get through so much security? UNLESS, the state wanted it to happen to defame the peaceful religion". - muslim logic
I am not blaming the victims. They are merely idiots with stupid ideas like democracy, liberalism and so on.

Questions about the govt must be asked repeatedly because it is this very govt. which let the Muslims in

And questions about security must be asked because if they think these terrorist attacks will stop, they are sorely mistaken.

Edit: ISIS has now taken the responsibilities for the attack.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Could you care to explain your post.
suicide bomber entreing a country getting explosive from gods know where ,bypassing tight security easily after what happen at paris to name a few

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I am not blaming the victims. They are merely idiots with stupid ideas like democracy, liberalism and so on.

Questions about the govt must be asked repeatedly because it is this very govt. which let the Muslims in

And questions about security must be asked because if they think these terrorist attacks will stop, they are sorely mistaken.

Edit: ISIS has now taken the responsibilities for the attack.
The problem of Brussels is more sinister than the current migration crisis. It's been steadily colonized by muslims over the decade and has become a breeding ground of terrorists. There have been nothing but bad reports coming out of this place since many years now. To cut a long story short, Brussels is to Europe what Bhatkal is to India.

There are places even in France which has become colonized in a similar fashion where no non-muslim, no police officer dares put a step there. It has become a no-go zone.

Same is the case wit Sweden :

The recent migrant crisis is nothing compared to the groundwork that has been laid over the decades. Europe is a gone case.

We should learn lessons from the European blunder, vis-a-vis Bangladeshi immigrants. If there's a western backed coup in Bangladesh, India will have to face the brunt of the refugees. I have no doubt that the liberals will stand at the gates with placards in their hands welcoming the refugees, just like the idiots in Europe did.

Last edited:

south block

up your a**
Country flag
attack happen at brussels where HQ of EU is wonder why ? probably to give message to whole europe specially germany to deal with immigration mess

Bahamut

These attacks are happening to frequently.RIP to all victims .Many Paris attack suspect belong to Belgium ,so should have increase surveillance on suspect terrorist or ask uncle Sam for help ,I am sure Uncle Sam monitors every phone call in Belgium .

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The problem of Brussels is more sinister than the current migration crisis. It's been steadily colonized by muslims over the decade and has become a breeding ground of terrorists. There have been nothing but bad reports coming out of this place since many years now. To cut a long story short, Brussels is to Europe what Bhatkal is to India.

There are places even in France which has become colonized in a similar fashion where no non-muslim, no police officer dares put a step there. It has become a no-go zone.

Same is the case wit Sweden :

The recent migrant crisis is nothing compared to the groundwork that has been laid over the decades. Europe is a gone case.
Exactly my point. Question the govt who works against interest of its people by letting enemies into the house.
This "colonization" happened with the consent of their govt. They could easily have removed these people but they didn't in spite of all the ghetto and crime they spurred.
We should learn lessons from the European blunder, vis-a-vis Bangladeshi immigrants. If there's a western backed coup in Bangladesh, India will have to face the brunt of the refugees. I have no doubt that the liberals will stand at the gates with placards in their hands welcoming the refugees, just like the idiots in Europe did.
People need to be very prepared for this. BD is the most densely populous state on the planet.
It's brimming with people and other nasty things. Trouble is at the gates, the BSF better get its act together.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
34 dead so far with over 100 wounded. The toll continues to climb. Sad day. RIP the innocents to died. :(

Immanuel

Country flag
What i meant that i hope they know the difference between a paki and Indian, not like americans who mistake sikhs for muslims.
Yes, they do know the difference but there aren't a lot of Pakis here, lot of Indians in IT (Brussels) and diamonds (Antwerp)

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Pray for Brussels. . . and a college going minority girl who was killed by the state, "Ishrat Jahan".
Nah, you didn't get the words right. It's supposed to be 'a peaceful secular girl killed by fascist Hindoo terrorists'. Try and keep up with the terminologies if you want to be a good liberal, man.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
Let us not say that.
We must condemn indiscriminate killing everywhere.
Indian values do not permit mass killing or killing innocents.
nice try. guess again puth...................

.................................................................... do you think I'm stupid or something? Those are MANIPULATED indian values.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles