Terror attack on Amarnath pilgrims foiled

Parthy

Air Warrior
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Saturday foiled a terror plot to attack pilgrims undertaking Amarnath yatra, reports said.

Reports suggest CRPF personnel defused three IEDs (improvised explosive devices) that were kept in a bus.

The incident occurred in Kazikund on the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway when a bus with around 45 Amarnath pilgrims was returning to Jammu.

The bus conductor noticed some suspicious bags and immediately alerted the security officials. The area was immediately cordoned off by CRPF personnel and a bomb squad was called in.

The IEDs were placed inside three pressure cookers and were remote controlled. It is suspected that RDX was used to make the three bombs.

Terror attack on Amarnath pilgrims foiled

Parthy

Air Warrior
^^^^ This news should have been reported as "Bus Conductor foiled Terrorist attack"

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Attacking pilgrims!!!!!
Freedom fighters my ass, these terrorists must be shot on sight, no olive branch for these animals, shoot them like the stray dogs they are.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Where are their any freedom fighters in Kashmir? Those who indulge in such heinous acts are paid and promoted by Pakistan. Everyone knows the history of Amarnath Yatra. The cave was discovered by Kashmiris and it was also organization of the Yatra was done by Kashmiris and it is also a source if income for them. No one would try to kick away their source of income.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Where are their any freedom fighters in Kashmir? Those who indulge in such heinous acts are paid and promoted by Pakistan. Everyone knows the history of Amarnath Yatra. The cave was discovered by Kashmiris and it was also organization of the Yatra was done by Kashmiris and it is also a source if income for them. No one would try to kick away their source of income.
I don't think that is true as much as it is spread out, bhai. When I had visited Himachal, a friend of mine there had mentioned that the cave was always a pilgrim site for mainstream Hindus for centuries. The popular myth that it was discovered by local Kashmiri herders is an often touted folklore to simply advertise as per what he said. Now I don't know exactly but he being a J&K origin guy, must be knowing it genuinely.

As for these freedom fighters, they can rot in hell. These vermin have no right to call themselves freedom fighters. Pakistan has still not learnt its lessons and I think suicide attacks and terror strikes must continue n Pakistani soil till the Pakistani leaders realize what a devil they are supporting all along. Let them keep blowing themselves up till they realize what madness they are supporting.

debasree

Country flag
no arrest no trial ,just put bullet on the skul of those paki scums and their mentor in india.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles