Terror attack in Xinjiang region killed 15: China

Free Karma

Terror attack in Xinjiang region killed 15: China - The Hindu

An attack in China's troubled western Xinjiang region left 15 people dead and 14 injured, state media reported on Saturday, the latest in a wave of ethnic violence there that has claimed dozens of lives over the past year.

The official Xinhua News Agency said the attack took place at a "food street" on Friday in Shache county, the same region where an attack in July left 96 people dead, including 59 assailants.

The Tianshan news portal said the assailants in Friday's attack wielded explosives, knives and at least one vehicle. Xinhua reported that 11 of the 15 people killed were assailants.

Xinjiang has been the site of repeated violence over the past year as members of the Muslim Uighur (WEE-gur) minority group have bristled under what they say is repressive Chinese government rule.

ghost

Last edited by a moderator:

DingDong

Country flag
Knives have greater psychological impact because they kill slowly and wounds are more visible. Knives are easy to conceal. Plus no evidence (spent cases, bullets) is left behind on the scene.

But the Freedom fighters of Xinxiang must grow in sophistication if they have to defeat the illegal CCP regime, this is where Pakistan can be of great help.

brational

Country flag
Best friend ditched again! Seems pak have not yet armed the Uighurs.

DingDong

Country flag
There are illegal firearms available in China, but mostly are used by criminals. It's only a matter of time before these terrorists get a hold of them.

Homemade semi-automatic pistols illegally produced in China - The Firearm Blog

Can some Chinese members please comment on the accuracy of the article i posted above?

@no smoking, @CCP and others.
They are not terrorists, they are freedom fighters fighting against the cultural genocide initiated by the murderous CCP. Pakistan has the moral obligation of coming to their assistance.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China has now feeling the heat of pan Islamism and all the pious platitudes is being vaporised.

Once the ISAF quits Afghanistan, Xinjiang will face a greater inferno.

shiphone

Country flag
@amoy sir , @shiphone sir ,

Why is that terrorists in China use knives instead of firearms?Are they not able to get hold of illegal firearms in China?ak 47 in particular.when they are well connected to terrorist in Pakistan ,why can't they smuggle some ak,rpg or hand grenades.What are the reasons for lack of firearms as per you.
1. firearms are well controlled. gun related crime are normally Drug trafficking(rich drug dealers could pay great price and risk for it). if they want do the terrorism with firearm, the exposure probability before the attact would be much higher...most of these terrorists are very "simple", they are easily instigated for a so called "Jehad" by online video/audio source or recorded DVDs, so is the violent means...

2. if you ask any Chinese where the bad guys got the guns, I'm afraid the most would say accross the South border instead of the west for the Illegal Guns.. we barely see such things smuggled from Pakistan.some hand grenades were seized, but not very often...

------------------------

BTW...Blaming Pakistan for everything might be the Indian habitual thinking...but I would still suggest opening mind to understand this world which is so vast and complex and then talk...nothing would be explained well in short words...I barely see any member could realize the real backage surpporter-- the Turkey or Rich/oil-rich Persian Gulf nations and some organizations in Europe and the western funds... but it's ok ,any way ,it is not your own business, the ignorance is acceptable and those Talking nonsense is really nothing ...

Free Karma

BTW...Blaming Pakistan for everything might be the Indian habitual thinking...but I would still suggest openning mind to understand this world which is so vast and complex and then talk...nothing would be explained well in short words...I barely see any member could realize the real backage surpporter-- the Turkey or Rich/oil-rich Persian Gulf nations and some organizations in Europe and the western funds... but it's ok ,any way ,it is not your own business, the ignorance is acceptatble and those Talking nonesenese is really nothing ...
Pakistan is *the* nation known for supporting this type of thing, I dont have to explain why, they probably think of these people as freedom fighters. Sure there is some support coming from the ME, but an overwhelming part of it was grown with the help of the establishment in Pak, and it became a monster they couldnt control. Seeing how the border of the province is very close to Pak I wouldnt be surprised.

Oh look, just a few months ago:
From his Pakistan hideout, Uighur leader vows revenge on China | Reuters

Even the Chinese govt a few months ago asked Pak to crackdown on terrorists based out of there.
China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists - The Hindu

Instead of looking far and wide, maybe the answer is a little closer?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles