Terror attack at Peshawar PAF base

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am sure the retards at the Paki forums are dreaming of hot pursuits and nuking Afghanistan.

Anyway, yet another instance of the snake biting the hand of the master. Nothing of consequence to us.

people like @Zarvan already called the need for it on paki forums, inside Afg :p hahahahahahaha

thethinker

Country flag

Poseidon

Country flag
Paki army confirms atleast 29 military personnel killed in attack.

TTP claims to have killed 50 military personnel.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

So Bajwa came up with this statements... and some fools blaming it on India. They should realize the things that, India has no interest in wasting money on such ops.

Alien

On Paki forums they keep claiming Raaaw ka hath even when Talibunnies claimed responsibility.

Jahil awaam of Pakistan thinks Taliban is working for RAW/CIA/Mossad/Assad/Prashad/Aliens/Yakuza et al.

Seems like sometime Talibunnies attack Pakis just to PROTEST that BC/MC RAW ka koi hath nahi hai. [emoji38]

Also the famous "Raw ka haath" guy is enjoying gay jail in Saudi.

Ha ha...

Hey don't involve my 'Aliens' species in the list [emoji2]

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

so this means TTP has good network in Peshawar that they were getting updates from the field. Wtf??

Zarb e Azb is becoming a flop show by Pak Army. Wasted Pak Gov's money and nothing fruitful came out of it.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
News says army captain is among killed, I wonder how army guys were there at the spot for a PAF camp?
The Quick Reaction Teams (QRTs) are led by army officers and consist of army personnel. All VAs have QRTs especially in sensitive areas like Peshawar.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Link please? :frown:

Pakistani civilians in a mosque were killed, not army personnel except one capt and eight other army personnel who were injured.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I really want them to blame India and live in a threat.

I find it annoying when Indians defend it to Pakistanis that India is not involved. Pakistanis gave us right to attack them ages ago, they are free to infer whatever they want.

We are not answerable to anyone after Pakistan sponsored proxy war in Kashmir with more than 90% LeT recruits from Pakistani Punjab attacking India for last 2 decades. People who come out as hounds to defend Hafiz Saeed need to be attacked left right and centre without any guilt.

That loud mouth ISPR Bajwa has already pointed fingers at Afghanistan. They are the same Pakistanis who always use this excuse in their defence that India is always quick to point fingers at Pakistan.

Poseidon

Country flag
Link please? :frown:

Pakistani civilians in a mosque were killed, not army personnel except one capt and eight other army personnel who were injured.
ISPR chief said 23 PAF personnel were among 29 dead rest were army personnel and cooks who worked at the base.

TTP statement says they will release the telephone conversations with the attackers during the attack soon.

Brood Father

Country flag
Pakistan should seriously think of its policy , they are the nation built on hate and extremism
They hate India becuase we are Hindu majority , they hate Afghanistan becuase they are pathan and are refugee and moreover they admire India , they hate Iran becuase it is shia and again India supporter , they now hate UAE because it wanted its troops for Yemen war against Iran but Pakistan was unable to provide them and UAE got angry and started India Centric policies
Pakistan hates Pakistan becuase some Pakistani wants sharia in Pakistan and other god knows what
All in all they only survive on hatred towards India and azadi of kashmir

I_PLAY_BAD

Dude, if their very survival depends on hatred of India, why would they want to give up their hatred of India
Even if Pakistan realizes its true state people like you put these kind of statements to them and confuse them. Why are you working against the interest of Pakistan ???? :balleballe:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles