Tendulkar, Dravid could visit Pakistan for exhibition match: PCB

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Tendulkar, Dravid could visit Pakistan for exhibition match: PCB

ABU DHABI: Pakistan cricket chief Shaharyar Khan said Monday that tours from second-tier and smaller teams could help revive domestic cricket hit by the fear of terrorist attacks.

Pakistan have not hosted any international cricket since the terrorist attacks on the Sri Lankan team bus in Lahore in March 2009.

Bangladesh twice backed away from touring for a short series in 2012 and a year later, citing security fears. Ireland were due to play a short limited over series in Pakistan last month, but terrorist attacks on Karachi airport resulted in the tour being called off.

PCB chairman Khan said he had visited Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and India to lobby for a revival of cricket tours to Pakistan.

"I toured India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh and the response was very good," Khan told AFP.

"The aim of the exercise is to revive the Asian spirit and Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are ready to send their Under-19 teams, women's and 'A' teams to Pakistan."

Khan, a former foreign secretary and a career diplomat, said the process of bringing cricket back to Pakistan would be a gradual one.

"The real objective is to slowly and gradually open the doors for teams to come to Pakistan. I have had several confirmations from Associate countries.

"For me the day is not far off and I will announce it when teams decide to come," said Khan.

Khan also said India had given assurances of playing six series in the next eight years, commencing from December 2015.

"I met Indian cricket chief (Narayanaswami) Srinivasan in Dubai on Sunday and he has said 'come what may I am committed to the six series' and he has his government's approval," he said

In April this year Pakistan and India signed a Memorandum of Understanding to play six series -- four of which to be hosted by Pakistan -- between 2015-2023.

Pakistan will host India for two Tests, three one-days and a Twenty20 in December 2015, likely in United Arab Emirates.

Khan said he has also requested former Indian spinner Bishen Bedi to bring an Indian XI of retired players to play an exhibition match in Pakistan.

"Bedi came to see me and he told me that he can bring an Indian XI for an exhibition game, with retired players like Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid to Pakistan and that too can help," said Khan.

Tendulkar, Dravid could visit Pakistan for exhibition match: PCB - Sport - DAWN.COM

anupamsurey

Country flag
I m ready for the tour, but i will only play with the balls of bilawal bhutto zardari..:toilet:

Blackwater

[GS][/GS]simple they should not ,specially when pakis firing on indian post and several civilians killed:rolleyes::rolleyes:

let paki cricket ground continue to be used as marriage party venue:sad::sad:

spacemans

You can't. They are the size of marbles. Toh kanche khel lena bhai.:thumb:
no matter whatever abnormality Bilawal Bhutto has, he will be the apple of eyes for Pakistani women and men alike. Bilawal is very fair and pretty. so not only pakistani women but also Pakistani men are after him. After all, pakistani men love pretty boys and men called KHUSRA.

Why is Zaid Hamid so popular in Pakistan but Altaf Hussain of MQM is so hated and lives in exile???? Obviously, the skin color. Zaid Hamid is soooooooooooo fair while Altaf Hussian is darker according to Pakistani "beauty standards." Zaid Hamid will not say but he is a victim of zyaadti in his youthful days and hence he lost his mental balance. Most Jihadists in Pakistan lose their hole virginity to men in their younger days and they lose their mental balance. They want to prove their manhood by doing jihad as they want to shake off the image of them being PASSIVE objects of pleasure for other males. Zaid Hamid is a time tested KHUSRA who is above 50 but not yet lost his charm for Pakistani men.

Fair skin obsessed Pakistani men love the Chinese men for their skin color. They love the hairless, petite, fair colored bodies of Chinese male soldiers very much. and Chinese male soldiers love the attention they get from Pakistani soldiers.

which leaves Pakistani women sexually deprived as they share their husbands not only with three women but also with so many men. Pakistan is a hypersexual society which very few realize.

Do you know the story of first muslim female ruler Razia who was killed 100s of years ago because she eloped with her African black slave lover Yakut???

Srinivas_K

Country flag
[GS][/GS]simple they should not ,specially when pakis firing on indian post and several civilians killed:rolleyes::rolleyes:

let paki cricket ground continue to be used as marriage party venue:sad::sad:
One has to differentiate between Civilian relations and Jihadists.

( Families who suffered during partition/wars will get angry for sure but people to people relations should be encouraged , Any way India is a big country and big brother)

There must be some solution for sure !!

Last edited:

Blackwater

One has to differentiate between Civilian relations and Jihadists.

( Families who suffered during partition/wars will get angry for sure but people to people relations should be encouraged , Any way India is a big country and big brother)

There must be some solution for sure !!
?????????????????/:confused::confused::confused:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Good thing.

Both Tendu and Dravid require some pocket money, now that they are no longer in the money making circuit.

Blackwater

Good thing.

Both Tendu and Dravid require some pocket money, now that they are no longer in the money making circuit.
Sir don't know about Dravid but tendulkar has made money for his 7 generations

sob

Mod
Country flag
Good thing.

Sir, they can make much more money being employed by BCCI-- aka Gavaskar and Shastri, around Rs. 7 Crore per year.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir don't know about Dravid but tendulkar has made money for his 7 generations
Sir, they can make much more money being employed by BCCI-- aka Gavaskar and Shastri, around Rs. 7 Crore per year.
Note the word 'pocket money'.

Now, who would not like to have some money coming without much hassle?

And playing cricket comes to them naturally and almost involuntarily.

Blackwater

Note the word 'pocket money'.

Now, who would not like to have some money coming without much hassle?

And playing cricket comes to them naturally and almost involuntarily.
but sir,tendulkar a maharatriyan ,house of shiv sena, anti pakistan sentiments, firing on border, if i were at his place i would have shed pocket money for a country who gave me enough name and fame

johnnyboy

This could be something cooked up by that Shaharyar chap. I don't think neither Sachin nor Dravid are stupid to be part of this.

"Bedi came to see me and he told me that he can bring an Indian XI for an exhibition game, with retired players like Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid to Pakistan and that too can help," said Khan.
There is no point in taking such statements (from any Paki for that matter) seriously.

Free Karma

I think this statement is cooked. I dont think Sachin or Dravid are dumb enough to go at this time.

blueblood

no matter whatever abnormality Bilawal Bhutto has, he will be the apple of eyes for Pakistani women and men alike. Bilawal is very fair and pretty. so not only pakistani women but also Pakistani men are after him. After all, pakistani men love pretty boys and men called KHUSRA.

Why is Zaid Hamid so popular in Pakistan but Altaf Hussain of MQM is so hated and lives in exile???? Obviously, the skin color. Zaid Hamid is soooooooooooo fair while Altaf Hussian is darker according to Pakistani "beauty standards." Zaid Hamid will not say but he is a victim of zyaadti in his youthful days and hence he lost his mental balance. Most Jihadists in Pakistan lose their hole virginity to men in their younger days and they lose their mental balance. They want to prove their manhood by doing jihad as they want to shake off the image of them being PASSIVE objects of pleasure for other males. Zaid Hamid is a time tested KHUSRA who is above 50 but not yet lost his charm for Pakistani men.

Fair skin obsessed Pakistani men love the Chinese men for their skin color. They love the hairless, petite, fair colored bodies of Chinese male soldiers very much. and Chinese male soldiers love the attention they get from Pakistani soldiers.

which leaves Pakistani women sexually deprived as they share their husbands not only with three women but also with so many men. Pakistan is a hypersexual society which very few realize.

Do you know the story of first muslim female ruler Razia who was killed 100s of years ago because she eloped with her African black slave lover Yakut???
You are reading too much into it. Relax Man, this is internet, don't take it so seriously.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles