Ten killed in Peshawar cinema blasts

Blackwater

Nothing lasts forever, we will overcome these issues. WoT brought terror to Pakistan and we are determined to push those Talees back into Afghanistan where they came from.
2014 will be tough but better times are ahead.
Often you have to hit the rockbottom before you rise.
Well , if u know afghan Taliban are ur ally. TTP are ur home grown and so is other jihadis group, they r the real probelm.

Neo

Thanks for the link. We encourage excerpts of news articles, instead of full text being copy pasted here. Just to avoid legal troubles.
If you feel the urge to share text here, please quote relevant excerpts.
Thank you.
Thanks for elaborating, I'm fine with the link only policy.

ladder

Country flag
Why should I continue to post here when all you have in mind is trolling?

I can accept and respect your hate for my government and my defence forces but when you continue to bash my people, innocent civilians including many women and children who get killed in terrorist attacks, you loose my respect as a human being.

Pakistani society may have been radicalsed due circumstances, what you and your hindutva mongrring friends are doing here is blinding your readers with hatred and false superiority complex. If I want to troll, I can show you the ugly and dark face of your country too and open a thousand threads against your failing and collapsing society but that won't make me any different from you guys.

I'm only here because an old Indian friend asked me to post in Pakistan section from time to time.
Last things first, Your friend must be a good person, and you too would be one, we have no reason to believe otherwise. And if he asked you to post regularly then he feels you are competent enough. Competent in not just putting your point across but weathering the barbs along the way to posting.

Nobody here has a personal vendetta against you or if you look deeply at any Pakistani citizen at individual levels. But same cannot be said about Pakistan collectively.

But, all this boils down to individual perceptions. You may feel we are disrespecting innocents victims of terrorist attacks and you are entitled to your views.

But, we too have our own perceptions.

While posting, one statement in a Pakistan oriented forum can pass-off easily but here without sufficient citations will be called hyperbole. So, it would not be easy for you to post facts without accompanying links. And you will feel difficult to put across your opinion without facts to back up your claim.

We have seen many brats of your country living abroad who join forums to just be a keyboard warrior. Their knowledge about Pakistan is far less than than the average poster here. They aren't aware of ground realities in Pakistan but just boast in forums. ( Same can be said about India too.)
So, quality of post is the only criteria to determine who is a pro and who merely is a keyboard warrior.

Superiority complex is present where there is inferiority complex. Find out the sectors where we feel inferior to counter our superiority complex if you feel the need to counter them.
You will not be the first one and not the last one here to dig-out the ugly truths about India, you are welcome to do so. So, by doing it you aren't cornering us or by not doing it aren't doing us any favor. Some one else may do it. We are hardly bothered.

By doing so you neither will do yourself any good nor do us any harm.

So, the choice is yours which path to walk, As @Ray sir, posted in another thread about you, referring it you don't seen to be a novice. And so you would exactly know how to handle things.

Good Luck and hope to see you posting a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Balochistan unrest: Tortured body of child found in Turbat – The Express Tribune

Excerpts :

The tortured and bullet-riddled body of a 10-year-old has been found in Turbat district of Balochistan on Sunday. Chakar Baloch, a student in the third grade, went missing on January 7 from main Turbat bazaar, according to local police.
"He was tortured before he was shot in the head and chest," said an official at the Kech District Headquarters Hospital, adding that the boy was not sexually assaulted. "He was shot four times at point blank range."
"The victim's elder brother is said to be a campaigner for the Baloch separatist movement," sources said.
Khuda Dost, Chakkar's father, had survived an attack in Panjgur while Chakar's relative Sanaullah, 16, abducted from his hometown Panjgur remains missing. Khuda Dost left Panjgur due to the increasing number of cases of enforced disappearances in the area.
----------------------------

Regards,
Virendra

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Neo bro it was CIA who support BLA in 50 ties. RAW May be involved after u people start interfering in Kashmir in late 80 ties.
Pakistan was doing even better than India until Pakis started getting "Kashmir Itch" and then it's history as Pakis never got up and now in civil war.

Due to "Kashmir Itch" they lost half of their country ie. Bangladesh aka East Pakistan.Now NW is out of control and Baloch and Sindis revolting.

Pakis are going down in their own grave which they dug up for India. :lol:

Sorry but I got NO SYMPATHY for Pakis.... they deserve this. Allah is punishing Pakis.

Blackwater

Pakistan was doing even better than India until Pakis started getting "Kashmir Itch" and then it's history as Pakis never got up and now in civil war.

Due to "Kashmir Itch" they lost half of their country ie. Bangladesh aka East Pakistan.Now NW is out of control and Baloch and Sindis revolting.

Pakis are going down in their own grave which they dug up for India. :lol:

Sorry but I got NO SYMPATHY for Pakis.... they deserve this. Allah is punishing Pakis.

true Alaah talla is not with pakis.becoz every time they say insha Allah( with GOD''s will) nothing works.

Insha Allah loadsheeding khattam gi

bomb blast khatam hoge

economy better hogi

kashmir hamara hoga

kuch nahi hota:lol::lol::lol:

Blackwater

Why should I continue to post here when all you have in mind is trolling?

I can accept and respect your hate for my government and my defence forces but when you continue to bash my people, innocent civilians including many women and children who get killed in terrorist attacks, you loose my respect as a human being.

Pakistani society may have been radicalsed due circumstances, what you and your hindutva mongrring friends are doing here is blinding your readers with hatred and false superiority complex. If I want to troll, I can show you the ugly and dark face of your country too and open a thousand threads against your failing and collapsing society but that won't make me any different from you guys.

I'm only here because an old Indian friend asked me to post in Pakistan section from time to time.

thank you,appreciate pls dont mind trolling, pls continue to post

Blackwater

Thanks mate, Imho hate for eachother should be retricted to official and military levels only.
Under no circumstances we should enjoy eachother's misery.
Specially the dead should be respected.
i agree, i will try to change my mindset

.after all, we r same people,same blood,same DNA

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
@Neo so much blood was sheed in India in 1980s in Punjab, 1990s in J&K and now other parts of India by persons controlled and armed by Pakistan. Now you are seeing that monster coming for your country.

Neo

Balochistan unrest: Tortured body of child found in Turbat – The Express Tribune

Excerpts :

The tortured and bullet-riddled body of a 10-year-old has been found in Turbat district of Balochistan on Sunday. Chakar Baloch, a student in the third grade, went missing on January 7 from main Turbat bazaar, according to local police.
"He was tortured before he was shot in the head and chest," said an official at the Kech District Headquarters Hospital, adding that the boy was not sexually assaulted. "He was shot four times at point blank range."
"The victim's elder brother is said to be a campaigner for the Baloch separatist movement," sources said.
Khuda Dost, Chakkar's father, had survived an attack in Panjgur while Chakar's relative Sanaullah, 16, abducted from his hometown Panjgur remains missing. Khuda Dost left Panjgur due to the increasing number of cases of enforced disappearances in the area.
----------------------------

Regards,
Virendra
Poor kid, may his soul rest in peace :(

On a side note, no symathy for seperatists who don't spare their kids to blow up in public places.

Neo

@Neo so much blood was sheed in India in 1980s in Punjab, 1990s in J&K and now other parts of India by persons controlled and armed by Pakistan. Now you are seeing that monster coming for your country.
The fall out of WoT: US and Nato forces drove those terrorists across the border indiscriminatively and "liberated" Afghanistan. Biggest misake we've made is not to secure the porous border durng the bombings of Tora Bora, Kunduz and Kunar. THere are more than 10.000 foreign militants hiding in several parts of Pakistan, mostly Tajiks, Hazaras, Chechens and Arabs. We can only fight and eliminate these terrorists once we've gained hold of Afghanistan again post 2014. Afghani Talibs are not our enemies, but the splinter groups often creatd with foreign assistance (US, India, Israel, Arab) we need to go after.

Neo

Here's one example of a foreign militant involved in a terroris attack in Pakistan in 2012:

Heretics liable to be slain, says note found on militant's body

2012-12-18

A tattoo is seen on the back of a Taliban militant who was killed during a gun battle in Peshawar December 16, 2012.Some within the law enforcement officers believe the militants belonged to some particular cult in the Russian Federation before taking up the cause of the "Holy Jihad" to fight the "infidels" "in the land of Jihad".

PESHAWAR: "My name is Musa'b and I am from Dagestan (Russia)," so wrote one of the militants who ended up fighting, holed up inside an under-construction house, barely a kilometre away from the scene of Saturday night's brazen attack on the Pakistan Air Force base inside the Bacha Khan International Airport.

The handwritten letter, written in Urdu, was found on Musa'b's body after he was killed in Pawaka village, along with four others, the day after the assault on the airfield. It gives a rare insight into the mindset of militants indoctrinated to fight Pakistani forces, and also points to the growing role of foreign militants in attacks inside Pakistan.

"I am taking part in these blessed operations because you people do not act upon the divine faith. You people neither act on its teachings nor accept it. Indeed, you follow the laws of the infidels," he writes. "The heretics are liable to be killed till the evil is eliminated. Killing (them) is obligatory," he sermonises in the single-page letter.

The letter does not address the Pakistani forces directly, but knowing that he and his fellow fighters would soon be taking on the Pakistani forces in their quest to seize control of the PAF base and the adjoining international airport, it was clear who it was meant for.

The level of motivation and marksmanship of Musa'b and his fellow fighters, two of whom blew themselves up, while three others died fighting police surprised even the most hardened and experienced police officers.

"I could never forget the way Musa'b charged at us, firing and running straight into us," a senior police officer recalled.

"He still had ammunition left with him and he could have fought on for several hours. And had one of our men not spotted him charging towards us and shot him there and then, he would have killed many of us. Today people would have been observing our Qul," the officer said.

But more than their motivation and level of preparedness, the element that surprised law enforcement and security officials was the number of foreign militants in the two groups that tried to take control of the PAF base.

Out of the nine bodies, five, they say, have distinctive central Asian and Caucasian features. Musa'b and one of the other militants killed have Caucasian features and some security officials believe they could be brothers.

UZBEK CONNECTION: Law enforcers have long had experience of coming across Uzbeks in course of various encounters and operations, but this is the first time, they say, they have come across so many of them in Peshawar.

That the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan and the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan have long been collaborating and conducting joint operations inside Pakistan's tribal areas is no secret. What, however, has come as a surprise is a pronounced and extremely visible role of the IMU in action in the settled districts of Pakistan.

Reams of video footage is available to corroborate the TTP-IMU long association with each other in battles against the Pakistani forces inside the tribal areas, mainly in North and South Waziristan, including recently released visuals of them undertaking joint fire-raids against army posts in the Mahsud heartland.

But the midnight attack on Bannu jail, a joint TTP-IMU operation, was the first such public demonstration of their collaboration in a settled district of Pakistan. The TTP released a video showing scenes of pre- and post-attack on the prison, ostensibly conducted to release the former PAF technician, Adnan Rashid.

The video was the first acknowledgement of the presence of IMU fighters in any attack conducted outside the confines of the tribal region. The IMU followed suit, releasing a version of its own, dubbed in German and Uzbek language.

Why is the TTP relying more now on the IMU for support is not clear, but law enforcement officers who have had the experience of fighting them acknowledge Uzbek fighters for their ferocity, alacrity and training.

For the law enforcement agencies, the increasing and growing role of foreign fighters in audacious and high-profile attacks could well change the dimension of the whole war game in Pakistan.

TATTOO: Already, law enforcers and security officials are trying to make a case for the fight against militants by pointing to tattoos on four of the bodies in their custody.

Two very large tattoos engraved on the back of two foreign fighters have caught their immediate attention. There is an almost a scramble to search to find the meanings behind what they perceive and claimed to be engraved tattoos of the "angel of death" and "Satan".

Some within the law enforcement officers believe the militants belonged to some particular cult in the Russian Federation before taking up the cause of the "Holy Jihad" to fight the "infidels" "in the land of Jihad".

Others believe the militants were part of some international network, though tattooing is a common practice in Russia, including Chechnya and Daghistan, and central Asian republics of Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan.

One of the killed foreign militants had a small star-like tattoo on his shoulder and leg, while one had his name "Yusuf" engraved on his arm in Russian alphabet.

The tattoos remain an enigma for investigators, who are working hard to find religious explanation and the symbolism behind the "evil face" and the long-nailed fingers. This may turn into something big and it may also end up in a total fiasco. But what is now known is that the law enforcement agencies are increasingly facing more daring and brazen attacks inside urban populated centres, not just from Pakistani militants under the TTP umbrella but also a horde of foreign militants based in the tribal region.

Source: Heretics liable to be slain, says note found on militant's body - DAWN.COM

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
The fall out of WoT: US and Nato forces drove those terrorists across the border indiscriminatively and "liberated" Afghanistan. Biggest misake we've made is not to secure the porous border durng the bombings of Tora Bora, Kunduz and Kunar. THere are more than 10.000 foreign militants hiding in several parts of Pakistan, mostly Tajiks, Hazaras, Chechens and Arabs. We can only fight and eliminate these terrorists once we've gained hold of Afghanistan again post 2014. Afghani Talibs are not our enemies, but the splinter groups often creatd with foreign assistance (US, India, Israel, Arab) we need to go after.
you forget the network of which trained afghan for the Soviet occuption of the countey in 1980s thereafter 1990s till today trainning camps of terrorists in occupied kashmir and other parts of pakistan. So much weapons, explosives, trained persons (terrorists) with brain waeh minds were let lose by Pakistan that we dont even need to create problems for them. Look at it generations after generations of terrorists were armed supported and teainned in Pakistan and these people dont have any other work, so what will happen to this industry they will only go after Pakistanis.

datguy79

80% of those "terrorists" were PA personnel disguised in civilian clothes. They also used the super duper "Taliban Air Force":lol:

Kunduz airlift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neo

you forget the network of which trained afghan for the Soviet occuption of the countey in 1980s thereafter 1990s till today trainning camps of terrorists in occupied kashmir and other parts of pakistan. So much weapons, explosives, trained persons (terrorists) with brain waeh minds were let lose by Pakistan that we dont even need to create problems for them. Look at it generations after generations of terrorists were armed supported and teainned in Pakistan and these people dont have any other work, so what will happen to this industry they will only go after Pakistanis.

Those camps were set up and funded by CIA and MI5 who recruited terrorists and islamists from all over the world to go into Afghanistan.
Did USA or UK proide a build up programme after hastly leaving Afghanistan in 1987-88 after the withdrawl of USSR? Was there any plan to rerieve thousands of guns, explosives, stinger missiles? NO! We were left alon to clean up THEIR mess gain!

The (power) vacuum that was created in Afghanistan after the Sovjet/American RAPE of Afghanistan gave birth to Mujahdeen who later formed the Taliban. ISI/PA had the situation under cotrol till the US invaded and occupied Afghanistan in 2001.

Last edited:

Blackwater

Those camps were set up and funded by CIA and MI5 who recruited terrorists and islamists from all over the world to go into Afghanistan.
Did USA or UK proide a build up programme after hastly leaving Afghanistan in 1987-88 after the withdrawl of USSR? Was there any plan to rerieve thousands of guns, explosives, stinger missiles? NO! We were left alon to clean up THEIR mess gain!

The (power) vacuum that was created in Afghanistan after the Sovjet/American RAPE of Afghanistan gave birth to Mujahdeen who later formed the Taliban. ISI/PA had the situation under cotrol till the US invaded and occupied Afghanistan in 2001.
it was pak army, ISI and pak govt which benefited most from american $$$$ and saudi $$$ and weapons during 10-12 yrs of afghan war, so if they leave u alone to clean the mess y complain.

BTW ur hamid gul over smartly, instead of cleaning the mess, diverted the mess to Kashmir.

its ur army and ISI who is responsible for all the mess . mano ya na mano

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles