Ten killed in Peshawar cinema blasts

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Btw how much weapons and explosive are with non govt hands. Just to get an idea how much time this will continue?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Cinema Blasts ? :O

Congratulations to Pakis for having 4D Theaters :rofl:
New low by TTP at least they should have waited for the adult movie to be finished. It is like you were having sex and suddenly terrorist attack and killed you.

Blackwater

Glad to know you have something in common with the terrorists.
One man terrorist is other man freedom fighter. Opps it's the same freedom fighter aka mujahideen now terrorist

Kya yeah Khulla tazaad nahi

Blackwater

Looks like TTP has started fresh rounds of attack.
What interesting to see ,pak janta and politician. And ghazi army all know talks will not bear fruit still they r doing it

@ neo pls comment

Neo

Why should I continue to post here when all you have in mind is trolling?

I can accept and respect your hate for my government and my defence forces but when you continue to bash my people, innocent civilians including many women and children who get killed in terrorist attacks, you loose my respect as a human being.

Pakistani society may have been radicalsed due circumstances, what you and your hindutva mongrring friends are doing here is blinding your readers with hatred and false superiority complex. If I want to troll, I can show you the ugly and dark face of your country too and open a thousand threads against your failing and collapsing society but that won't make me any different from you guys.

I'm only here because an old Indian friend asked me to post in Pakistan section from time to time.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You are welcome @Neo, good to see you here. Please do not mind trolling as it is common between India and Pakistan.

Why should I continue to post here when all you have in mind is trolling?

I can accept and respect your hate for my government and my defence forces but when you continue to bash my people, innocent civilians including many women and children who get killed in terrorist attacks, you loose my respect as a human being.

Pakistani society may have been radicalsed due circumstances, what you and your hindutva mongrring friends are doing here is blinding your readers with hatred and false superiority complex. If I want to troll, I can show you the ugly and dark face of your country too and open a thousand threads against your failing and collapsing society but that won't make me any different from you guys.

I'm only here because an old Indian friend asked me to post in Pakistan section from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo

You are welcome @Neo, good to see you here. Please do not mind trolling as it is common between India and Pakistan.
Thanks mate, Imho hate for eachother should be retricted to official and military levels only.
Under no circumstances we should enjoy eachother's misery.
Specially the dead should be respected.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Thanks mate, Imho hate for eachother should be retricted to official and military levels only.
Under no circumstances we should enjoy eachother's misery.
Specially the dead should be respected.

I agree with your point , Death and suffering are same all around the world.

Reactions: Neo

Neo

I agree with your point , Death and suffering are same all around the world.
Nothing lasts forever, we will overcome these issues. WoT brought terror to Pakistan and we are determined to push those Talees back into Afghanistan where they came from.
2014 will be tough but better times are ahead.
Often you have to hit the rockbottom before you rise.

northernarunachalpradesh

Nothing lasts forever, we will overcome these issues. WoT brought terror to Pakistan and we are determined to push those Talees back into Afghanistan where they came from.
2014 will be tough but better times are ahead.
Often you have to hit the rockbottom before you rise.
You are all terrorists war on terror ? are u nuts how can one terror fight another terror?

your army,isi,taliban are ALL terrorist.one is fighting another for control .these are internal wars not war on terror .are you high on weed these days?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
@Neo, the amount of blood that Indians have shed due to ISI terrorism is immense. Kashmir, Punjab, bomb blasts around the nation - the amount of blood that has been spilled is massive. Some schadenfreude is only natural, though I agree that it is distasteful at times.

northernarunachalpradesh

@Neo, the amount of blood that Indians have shed due to ISI terrorism is immense. Kashmir, Punjab, bomb blasts around the nation - the amount of blood that has been spilled is massive. Some schadenfreude is only natural, though I agree that it is distasteful at times.
I cant understand when two faces of terror are fighting each other enjoy the show no sympathy for pakki bakstabers

Neo

Mate why blame ISI only when your RAW is doing the same in Pakistan? Who launched and funded BLA as early as mid fifties? RAW is funding several terrorist organisation via Afghanistan and I believe we have lost more innocent civilians in terrorist attacks than you have.

Your media rushes to blame ISI seconds after every single attack only to learn later that local terrorist organisations were responsible.

Don't worry about the Schadenfreude, I can percectly ignore the xxxx xxxx xxxx like the one around our posts. He'll eventually get tired and return to his stinky hole. :D

Mod: :nono: .. Mind the language

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
"credible = Indian" source:
Well here's it: Dirty Tricks: A politically ambitious general and a bungling govt put national security at risk : Cover Story - India Today

Please restore my previous post.
I'm trying to find more Indians links to support the controvercy arround Gen Vijay Singh.
Thanks
Thanks for the link. We encourage excerpts of news articles, instead of full text being copy pasted here. Just to avoid legal troubles.
If you feel the urge to share text here, please quote relevant excerpts.
Thank you.

Reactions: Neo

Blackwater

Mate why blame ISI only when your RAW is doing the same in Pakistan? Who launched and funded BLA as early as mid fifties? RAW is funding several terrorist organisation via Afghanistan and I believe we have lost more innocent civilians in terrorist attacks than you have.

Your media rushes to blame ISI seconds after every single attack only to learn later that local terrorist organisations were responsible.

Don't worry about the Schadenfreude, I can percectly ignore the xxxx xxxx xxxx like the one around our posts. He'll eventually get tired and return to his stinky hole. :D

Mod: :nono: .. Mind the language
Neo bro it was CIA who support BLA in 50 ties. RAW May be involved after u people start interfering in Kashmir in late 80 ties.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles