Temple set ablaze in Assam

pmaitra

your ideological commitments are too stark.
Am I to assume that you actually happen to know the culprits? If yes, then why don't you work with the law enforcement agencies? If not, how about we wait for the investigations to complete?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have serious doubts that any Muslim organization would have committed this mischief. Let us not forget the incident of hoisting the Pakistani Flag in Karnataka.
It could be anyone.

Same way as to the culprits who thrashed the woman MLA being Congressmen, as per her.

It could, for all one knows, the ISI!

They are quite active in the NE!

However, there is no doubt that the illegals with political patronage are messing up the State.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I said wait for the investing agency before speculating. Where do you get Minority-Majority question? BTW , who viewed Godhra as an accident? Post Godhra happening started immediately.
It was not.

It was done by the chaps inside the train. The Bannerjee Commission is clear:

As for the cause of fire, the commission said there was evidence of cooking inside in the coach by Kar Sevaks and this might have caused the fire.

Kar Sevaks thus burnt their own compartment!

On the issue of post Godra riots starting immediately, one has to see the atmosphere prevailing in the country at that time. Right wing Hindus jubilant, the Muslim despondent. Thus, a tinderbox.

Godra ignited the noxious inflammable atmosphere as would a match a petrol tank.

Last edited:

Oracle

It was not.

It was done by the chaps inside the train. The Bannerjee Commission is clear:

As for the cause of fire, the commission said there was evidence of cooking inside in the coach by Kar Sevaks and this might have caused the fire.

Kar Sevaks thus burnt their own compartment!

On the issue of post Godra riots starting immediately, one has to see the atmosphere prevailing in the country at that time. Right wing Hindus jubilant, the Muslim despondent. Thus, a tinderbox.

Godra ignited the noxious inflammable atmosphere as would a match a petrol tank.
The part in bold - Sir, can you provide a link or PDF for a detailed reading of the same.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The part in bold - Sir, can you provide a link or PDF for a detailed reading of the same.
Just Google Godra train burning and Bannerjee Commission and Lallu.

Hey presto, you will hit a gold mine! ;) :)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray Sir is being sarcastic if I am not mistaken.
NO that is what the Bannerjee commission stated.

The Kar Sevaks set the compartment on fire because of cooking.

I do agree, that it is a mystery as to how Bannerjee came to the conclusion that they were cooking.

I am glad that his Commission did not list the menu that was on the fire!

Now that is sarcasm! ;) :rofl:

Last edited:

Oracle

NO that is what the Bannerjee commission stated.

The Kar Sevaks set the compartment on fire because of cooking.

I do agree, that it is a mystery as to how Bannerjee came to the conclusion that they were cooking.

I am glad that his Commission did not list the menu that was on the fire!

Now that is sarcasm! ;) :rofl:
I don't understand what you're saying. Should we go for an official report or the rumors?

There are plenty of forensic evidence left in each crime/accident. If Banerjee commission has found that cooking by Kar Sevaks started the fire, then there must be some merit to it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't understand what you're saying. Should we go for an official report or the rumors?

There are plenty of forensic evidence left in each crime/accident. If Banerjee commission has found that cooking by Kar Sevaks started the fire, then there must be some merit to it.
It would have been so.

But for the fact that the Report was done in hurry, submitted at a political opportune moment and worse of all, it was ordered by a clown and it has no legal jurisdiction!

Have you heard of Prisoner of Zenda?

Laloo is the Prisoner of Fodder!

He is a puppet on a string!

Oracle

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Flammability limits, also called flammable limits, give the proportion of combustible gases in a mixture, between which limits this mixture is flammable. Gas mixtures consisting of combustible, oxidizing, and inert gases are only flammable under certain conditions. The lower flammable limit (LFL) describes the leanest mixture that still sustains a flame, i.e. the mixture with the smallest fraction of combustible gas, while the upper flammable limit (UFL) gives the richest flammable mixture.

There is a quantitative difference between flammability limits and explosive limits. In an explosive mixture, the fuel oxidizer mixture is closer to stoichiometric proportion. This difference has no practical application in safety engineering as the flammable vapor cloud is turbulent and the exact mixture of fuel and oxidizer varies greatly. Therefore, many references use the term flammability limit (LFL, UFL) and explosive limit (LEL, UEL) interchangeably.

May see the Examples

Flammability limit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting is the point that the doors and windows of the compartment remained locked and the Kar Sevaks merrily burnt themselves in total glee and ecstasy!

And none jumped out to save themselves!

Last edited:

Oracle

Flammability limits, also called flammable limits, give the proportion of combustible gases in a mixture, between which limits this mixture is flammable. Gas mixtures consisting of combustible, oxidizing, and inert gases are only flammable under certain conditions. The lower flammable limit (LFL) describes the leanest mixture that still sustains a flame, i.e. the mixture with the smallest fraction of combustible gas, while the upper flammable limit (UFL) gives the richest flammable mixture.

There is a quantitative difference between flammability limits and explosive limits. In an explosive mixture, the fuel oxidizer mixture is closer to stoichiometric proportion. This difference has no practical application in safety engineering as the flammable vapor cloud is turbulent and the exact mixture of fuel and oxidizer varies greatly. Therefore, many references use the term flammability limit (LFL, UFL) and explosive limit (LEL, UEL) interchangeably.

May see the Examples

Flammability limit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting is the point that the doors and windows of the compartment remained locked and the Kar Sevaks merrily burnt themselves in total glee and ecstasy!

And none jumped out to save themselves!
Yes, that is a big question that still lingers. Maybe the Banerjee commission report details this. But who knows.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't believe anything that Laloo does.

He is a top scoundrel who is a lackey so that the Fodder Scam does not surface or is taken to Court!

He has sold himself after having sold Bihar to himself!

Oracle

My friend is flying down to Bangalore tonight. He had a tough time finding a car to take him to Silchar airport because of the prevailing communal tension. Plus the route after Sadarghat is also tense as it is a Muslim dominated area. Not that Hindus are sitting inside their homes. :D

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Read about Haji Balal the Congress councilor!

Yeah according to secular theories - 1) Kar sevaks burnt themselves. 2) RSS burnt them. 3) Modi went and burnt them. 4) Women conducted sati to free themselves from the cluches of evil religion of Hindus, 5) Yahveh, Allah etc struck them with lightening and burnt them. etc etc etc etc

However, in no way anyone of Islamic faith can do anything wrong, as they have historically never killed or plundered anyone innocent (as all Kafirs are culprits hence all are Wajib-e-Qatal, so no offence according to islam)!!

As usual, it was a conspiracy to malign Islam in the same manner 26/11 was a RSS ploy! Secularists, islamists, NGOs and pakis share the same platform when it comes to killing of Hindus and conspiracy theories!

P.S: Keep on throwing SUCH BS at Hindus and then don't complain if they turn RWE! Because when it comes to survival everyone would kill to lead, nowadays it's not just the forte of the religion of peace, others are learning fast!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
However, in no way anyone of Islamic faith can do anything wrong
This is an oft repeated nonsense I have heard so many times.

Oh, he could not do this evil thing because he is a pious Muslim and says his prayers 5 times a day.

Now, this is hogwash as far as I am concerned.

Crime and prayers 5 times does not mean he cannot do it.

Zardari prays 5 times and yet he was known as 10%!

Osama also prayed 5 times!

And so did Abu Jindal.

This lame stupid excuses that Islam is some sort of an ethereal and inviolate stuff is what gets one's goat, more so, when these so called 'pious' coots go on a rampage and do evil deeds!

Christ, are all the crimes in the world being committed by non Muslims who do not pray 5 times?

Once Islam has its feet firmly on the ground and quit self deception and instead face reality, all the problems faced by Islam will be over and the world will be at Peace!

Last edited:

pmaitra

My friend is flying down to Bangalore tonight. He had a tough time finding a car to take him to Silchar airport because of the prevailing communal tension. Plus the route after Sadarghat is also tense as it is a Muslim dominated area. Not that Hindus are sitting inside their homes. :D
There are Bangladeshi Hindus I guess? I have seen them, heard about them. They get their swords out at the drop of the hat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles