Teenager shouts 'Allahu Akbar' as he tries to grab Olympic flame from torch bearer's

amitkriit

Re: Teenager shouts 'Allahu Akbar' as he tries to grab Olympic flame from torch beare

Zaid Hameed: Nazneen, this is a Hindu-Zionist conspiracy to destroy Pakistan, their target is Islam, if Pakistan gets destroyed Islam will fall. But Allah himself is protecting this Pak land, and a day will come when we will expose these conspiring bastards in front of the whole world. On that day Pakistan will become a super-power and Ghazwa-Tul-Hind will happen which has been prophesied in Qu'ran Pak and nobody can stop it from happening, because we are the descendants of Ghauris and Ghaznavis, we are blessed because Allah has assigned us the holy duty.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Re: Teenager shouts 'Allahu Akbar' as he tries to grab Olympic flame from torch beare

According to me, pakistanis and Islamic people take anything not mentioned in quran and hadith - unislamic! Hence, the Mard-e-Momeen paki did whatever in his capacity to stop the worlds biggest congregation of Kuffar!

P.S: As Olympics not mentioned in quran hence it's unislamic, and should not be held where Islamic people live (i.e UK)! After this they will go Kaboom!

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

I wonder if such Pakis shout the same before entering into toilets :dude: :rofl:

mayfair

I wonder if such Pakis shout the same before entering into toilets :dude: :rofl:
Pakis live in one. The name Pakistan is a shortened version of Pakhanaistan..and the residents known as Pakhanis.

The towering minar-e-Pakhanistan rises every morning in billions of households, fields, railway tracks, public facilities and restrooms around the world and are demolished soon therafter. Where they are not, they leave behind stench, pathogens and disease.

Fits very well with the western neighbours doesn't it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles