Tanushree Dutta Vs. Nana Patekar & others...

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by A chauhan, Oct 12, 2018.

1. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Poor brainwashed Christian convert :rofl::rofl::pound:so actually she is a victim of missionaries and not Nana.

vampyrbladez likes this.
  2. vampyrbladez

vampyrbladez Senior Member Senior Member

Screw you cuck!

Men have tamed nature to give women comfortable lives. We have literally dedicated our whole lives to getting them dish to blow in exchange for cunt.

Time for repercussions! Social and financial ostracising with hardcore anti feminist approach is only way forward.

3. tsunami

tsunami Regular Member

I heard she was about to enter BigBoss this year. So she started this controversy after many years. But as it escalated she was denied the opportunity. Also she said she have a job in US and came here only for vacations. She is already here for months and not showing any interest in going back. So what kind of leave she is on Maternity??

4. Indrajit

Indrajit Regular Member

Without prejudging individual cases, these charges won’t be tenable legally. Almost all of them are from some time ago and simply won’t be considered because of time limitations in the law. That being said, there is no way for any of us to be sure of the veracity of individual cases.

As for the M.J. Akbar case, the worst allegations were that he made people uncomfortable. Maybe more was implied but it seems that wasn’t made explicit. An earlier post carried the twitter post of Suhasini Haider asking for an governmental enquiry. I’m not sure on what exactly and more importantly why the government needs to do an enquiry into matters that are simply not of any connection to it since these allegations refer to Mr. Akbar’s supposed behaviour as a private citizen.

The most interesting part of this incident seems that the BJP and the government initially considered asking for M.J. Akbar’s resignation but probably realised that were opening a pandora’s box and it might be suicidal to go down that route. Even opposition parties probably realise that they are just a few tweets away from facing the same fate.

Mikesingh likes this.
  5. dhananjay1

dhananjay1 Senior Member Senior Member

She was sent by her christian masters to target perceived right wingers in bollywood like Nana Patekar and Vivek Agnihotri.

12arya and Pinky Chaudhary like this.
  6. Mikesingh

Mikesingh Senior Member Senior Member

MJ Akbar Resigns As MoS, After Being Asked To Quit By The Government.

Read His Resignation Letter Here

MJ Akbar resigned from his post as MoS, MEA on Wednesday over allegations of sexual harassment against him. As per initial information, MJ Akbar was asked to quit by the Government amid massive pressure by women journalists for his ouster.

"Since I have decided to seek justice in a court of law in my personal capacity. I deem it appropriate to step down from office and challenge false accusations levied against me, also in a personal capacity. I have, therefore, tendered my resignation from the office of Minister of State for External Affairs," wrote MJ Akbar in his resignation letter.

[​IMG]

This came after 20 women journalists came forward in support of journalist Priya Ramani, who has been sued by MoS External Affairs MJ Akbar. Issuing a statement, the journalists said that Ramani is not alone in her fight and that they are ready to testify against MJ Akbar.

“Ms. Ramani is not alone in her fight. We would request the honourable court hearing the defamation case to also consider testimonies of sexual harassment of some of us at the hands of the petitioner, as also of the other signatories who bore witness to this harassment,” said the journalists.

Minister and former journalist MJ Akbar filed a criminal defamation case against journalist Priya Ramani on October 15. Reacting to the defamation case, the journalists said, “What Mr. Akbar has demonstrated through his legal actions is his refusal to introspect, acknowledge or atone for his actions that have caused immense pain and indeed harm to many many women over the years. He himself, in the meanwhile, continues to enjoy enormous power and privilege as minister and Member of Parliament.”

Supporting the allegations made by Priya Ramani against MJ Akbar, the journalists said, “When Ms. Ramani spoke out against him in public, she spoke not only about her personal experience but also lifted the lid on the culture of casual misogyny, entitlement and sexual predation that Mr. Akbar engendered and presided over at The Asian Age.”

HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE JOURNALISTS WHO ARE READY TO TESTIFY:

1) Meenal Baghel (Asian Age 1993-1996)

2) Manisha Pande (Asian Age 1993-1998)

3) Tushita Patel (Asian Age 1993-2000)

4) Kanika Gahlaut (Asian Age 1995-1998)

5) Suparna Sharma (Asian Age 1993-1996)

6) Ramola Talwar Badam (Asian Age 1994-1995)

7) Kaniza Gazari (Asian Age 1995-1997)

8) Malavika Banerjee (Asian Age 1995-1998)

9) A.T. Jayanthi (Asian Age 1995-1996)

10) Hamida Parkar (Asian Age 1996-1999)

11) Jonali Buragohain (Asian Age)

12) Sanjari Chatterjee (Asian Age)

13) Meenakshi Kumar (Asian Age 1996-2000)

14) Sujata Dutta Sachdeva (Asian Age 1999-2000)

15) Hoihnu Hauzel (Asian Age 1999-2000)

16) Reshmi Chakraborty (Asian Age Mumbai staff 1996-1998)

17) Kushalrani Gulab (Asian age 1993-1997)

18) Aisha khan (Asian Age 1995-1998)

19) Kiran Manral (Asian Age 1993-1995)

20) Christina Francis (Deccan Chronicle 2004-2011)

https://www.republicworld.com/india...e-government-read-his-resignation-letter-here

Notice the number of years they continued to serve under MJ Akbar in spite of his alleged sexual harassment. Why did they not think it proper to quit immediately? And look at the last mentioned Christina Francis of Deccan Chronicle 2004-2011 - 7 long years of sexual harassment and never thought to quit and report the matter? Was it all about pay and perks?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    12arya and A chauhan like this.
  7. vampyrbladez

Its about scalps and mass hysteria. The western feminists are using their minions to probe here. Then they'll try to get rape accusations against senior BJP brass. Burden of proof is not required here. It would be funny if some floozy tried to accuse Modi or Amit Shah as that would spark massive retaliation and scrutiny. Like in Brett Kavanaugh case in USA.

12arya and Mikesingh like this.
  8. vampyrbladez

Apparently Ajit Doval forced MJ Akbar resignation. Thus was an attempt by Congress to smear BJP government after Rafale issue fizzed out!

https://www.firstpost.com/india/mj-...-mounting-charges-swung-decision-5397891.html

New Delhi: Less than 24 hours short of the scheduled hearing of former Minister of State MJ Akbar’s defamation case against journalist Priya Ramani by a magistrate’s court at Patiala House, a briefing from National Security Advisor Ajit Doval led Prime Minister Narendra Modi to pull the rug from under the politician and demand his resignation, two senior government officials have told Firstpost.

The decision, the sources said, was driven by Akbar’s failure to provide a clear picture of how many more women were likely to come forward as witnesses against him and what the content of their testimony might be — leaving the government open to a barrage of criticism.

Akbar had filed criminal defamation proceedings against Ramani for alleging he sexually harassed employees, a claim that was then backed up by more than 20 other former employees of the newspaper editor-turned-politician.

Even before Akbar’s return to New Delhi from Equatorial Guinea on 14 October, highly placed government sources said that he had held extensive telephone consultations with Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, at the prime minister’s urging. A senior BJP functionary said Jaitley was picked both because of his legal expertise and his sensitivity to the party’s political concerns.

Even though neither Modi nor BJP president Amit Shah were especially invested in Akbar’s political career, the functionary said both were concerned that acting under media and Opposition pressure could set a precedent for future cases.

“Having been at the receiving end of media campaigns against them in the past," the functionary said, “both were easily persuaded that #MeToo was a politically-driven campaign."

Following extended discussions with the finance minister on Monday, Akbar worked with top lawyer Rayan Karanjawala to draft the now-infamous statement protesting his innocence, as describing the #MeToo movement as a politically-inspired “virus”.

But, as numbers of women applied to be impleaded along with journalist Priya Ramani, the startled prime minister moved on Tuesday to review his position.

Modi’s attitude to the case, government sources said, changed after an hour-long meeting between Doval and Akbar at the minister’s house on Wednesday. "It appeared," said an official familiar with the discussions, “that they were totally unprepared for how many women would come out with credible allegations against the minister."

Doval, the sources said, had been dispatched to gain a clear understanding from the minister of how many women were likely to offer testimony in the case, and what the content of their allegations would be. Akbar, according to the sources, gave no clear account of either the numbers of women involved, or their possible testimony.

Following this meeting, Doval returned to the prime minister, and laid out the potential outcomes for the government: that ever-larger numbers of women would testify against a minister the government was seen as defending, adding to the embarrassment.

Pressure from powerful elements in the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh — whose conservative ethos was repelled by the allegations — may also have contributed to the government’s stand.

RSS number three Dattatreya Hosable tweeted in support of the #MeToo movement after the allegations against Akbar surfaced. RSS-affiliated BJP leader R Balashankar, in turn, was reported as saying he saw no reason for the party to “get involved in Akbar’s personal battle to save his reputation”.

Inside the ranks of the BJP, there was also disquiet among senior women politicians. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, who met with Akbar on Sunday to discuss the allegations against him, declined to comment on his claims of innocence. For their part, Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman and Textiles Minister Smriti Irani spoke in support of the #MeToo movement.

9. prohumanity

prohumanity Senior Member Senior Member

I watched some videos of these women carefully...Some of them seem genuine . Seems some unacceptable behavior happened. But, how do you define "sexual harassment" ? Staring at a woman, looking at her breast, saying to her that she is beautiful....do these qualify as sexual harassment ? Or these are simply normal male behavior. The reaction of each woman is different in these above mentioned scenarios...anywhere from "thanks ..I am glad you think I am pretty..But I have a boyfriend." to "you stared at me...therefore you sexually harassed me" Very subjective judgement based on that particular woman..Where do you draw the line ? If a man says "you are pretty..I would like to meet you alone." Is this sexual harassment or normal innocent male behavior ? She can refuse to meet him and ..she has a choice..But asking a woman out ...how is that a crime ?
    Crime of sexual harassment needs to be clearly defined....just a woman saying "he made me uncomfortable" does not amount to a crime... Another more mature woman will say "I felt uncomfortable so I told him that and left"
    One woman's reaction to such benign behavior can be " He was flirting with me ,paying lots of attention..I felt I am still hot....But I thanked him and let him know that I am already married" The matter was over.
    Different Women react differently to men's benign attention and flirtatiousness. Why can't these accusers say a firm "NO" and leave.....why they need to wait 10 to 15 years and come back to accuse vehemently ? I believe most men will stop right away if a clear ,unequivocal NO is said in a firm manner.

12arya likes this.
  10. Mikesingh

And now we have the great 'intellectuals' of the Left and some Muslim parties bigwigs hinting that Akbar was made to resign by the RSS because he was a Muslim!! These buggers have to bring in the Hindu Muslim angle everywhere for political brownie points.

When are these morons going to grow up?

12arya likes this.
  11. Indrajit

Indrajit Regular Member

This was why I thought the BJP missed a trick. They should have let opposition parties attack the “Muslim” minister, no need to go ultra moral on this while the court action on defamation was being played out.

12. Flame Thrower

Flame Thrower Senior Member Senior Member

He was one of the best guys we had.

I am not sure whether he is predator, but he is definitely an able guy.

13. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

Innocent unless proven guilty ...

Do not forget the Media hype on two girls from Haryana ruining the lives of two young boys with fake fights ?

14. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

15. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

16. Mikesingh

12arya likes this.
  17. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

You gotta see the video. Thank me later.

Bonus video for the safety of girls :

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    A chauhan likes this.
  18. 12arya

12arya Senior Member Senior Member

A tragic victim of #metoo lunacy!
    His wife is now fighting the case. If it turned out to be false allegation, I hope the women who levlled it will be given an expemplary punishment.

Genpact executive leaves suicide note pleading innocence in sexual harassment charges, FIR filed against company management

Swaroop had committed suicide on December 18, on the same day that Genpact suspended him after two female employees had levelled allegations of sexual harassment on him.

[​IMG]
    Swaroop Raj , Image Courtesy: News Nation
    Engagements1137

Two days after Swaroop Raj, Genpact India’s Assistant Vice-President committed suicide in his apartment in Noida over allegations of sexual harassment, his wife has lodged an FIR against the company management and seven of its employees, accusing them of abetment to suicide.

Kirti, Swaroop’s wife, who happens to be a management trainee in the same organization, has filed the FIR against five male employees apart from the two women who accused her husband of harassing them sexually.

Kirti claims that her husband was suspended without any investigation. Her complaint states, “He was declared guilty without being given any opportunities to be heard and (they) penalised him by barring him from coming to work. He was not allowed to work from home and made to leave behind his identity card and laptop, thereby brandished as a sexual offender and stripped off his dignity without any investigation.”

The Police has said that they will look into the matter and if necessary, the people mentioned in the FIR could be called for questioning. The members of Genpact’s Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) have also been booked under the same charge, the Police have said.

Swaroop’s suicide note had called the allegations “baseless”. His suicide note read, “Today I want to let you know how much I love you. I have an allegation by two of the employees of sexual harassment and trust me I did not do anything. I know the world will understand it but you and our families should trust me. The allegations are baseless. But the entire Genpact will know about it, hence I do not have the courage to face anyone. I want you to be strong and live life with whole respect as your husband has not done anything.”

Swaroop had committed suicide on December 18, on the same day that Genpact suspended him after two female employees had levelled allegations of sexual harassment on him.

Genpact confirmed that he was suspended to have a “fair, uninfluenced inquiry”. “The complaint made serious allegations of sexual harassment which are being duly investigated by the internal complaints committee. To have a fair, uninfluenced inquiry, he was placed under temporary suspension pending the closure of the inquiry in line with the legal requirement and company policy so that ICC could carry out a reasonable investigation into the allegations received from two female employees,” a spokesperson for the company said in a statement.

The suicide of Swaroop reveals the problematic nature of the ‘Me Too’ movement. While sexual harassment at workplace remains a serious issue, the “Believe All Women” rhetoric aggressively furthered by the ‘Me Too’ feminists is extremely problematic at many levels.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  19. 12arya

yes, there needs to be clear cut law or even a defintion, regarding abuse(on both men& women).
    Being a woman, I will say this:
    Looking at a woman or complimenting(mind the language) a woman is not abuse; i think its pure biology. Men nd women r programmed to be attracted to each other. It is not just men who look at women; women also do vice versa and that's why i find feminaziz to b very hypocritical. When women do it, its them being progressive but when men do it, its abuse! I had seen an ad(a jeans ad i think) where the woman is sayin im blah blah blah after wearing the jeans, goes into a bar and kisses the first guy there (the guy luks on irritated) but the girl walks out laughing stating im fearless. Imagine the femininazi reaction to the ad if it was a guy and the person being kissed(attacked) was a woman!

I don't take offense to men who just look at me & then move on, after my lack of interest; i respect that. In my expereience that has been the case mostly. Most men walk away sensing lack of interest. But if a man comes too close to comfort, non stop staring, touching me without permission(not accidental ones) or groping or lewd comments or following me(extremely scary situation) etc will be considered as abuse.

One of my previous employers, the guy, had a reputation of being a male whore. I had gone to collect my salary(my first job) to his office and he wanted me to sit close(said that in a sexual way as well) with him on his sofa. I told him i was fine, standing and wud like to recieve my salary so that i can go home. He was visibly irritated & hated me like hell, tried to create some probs in the line of job but despite all that and his rep, he never crossed the line with me again. Because i toook a clear stand that i m not at all interested in him but I was 21 and had boldened up by then. Yes, there r men who don't stop at nothing as well. I was 15 and was travelling in a bus when a guy walked behind me, grabbed my boobs and quickly got out of the bus as if nothing happened, in front on some 20 people!! I was too shocked to react and scared and ashamed and if i was slightly older he wud have paid for it. But no matter how shocking i shud have complained right then; i was a minor as well and we shud do more to protect our minors. It still sicken me but i never did the #metoo crap for somthing that happened yrs ago.

As u said, some of the women who use #metoo r real victims but majority r not, it seems. Again i will say this, if u r attacked, complain immediately, give proof as well. But plz don't use ur gender to attack innocent men.

Aaj ka hero likes this.
  20. 12arya