Tamil war heroes - past and present

Rahul M

I understand why some racist, casteist, anti dravidian imperialists hate some Dravidian leaders.

The same kind of bigots were licking colonial arse and after they left wanted to have it all for themselves and wanted to dominate everyone else.Could not stand someone who stood up to them

Some people are a disgrace to mankind.
got under your skin did I ? good.

please do regale us how jinnah's bosom friend, anti Indian periyar was a war hero ?

and why is auto shankar not on your list ? :D

Param

Did I call Periyar a war hero??? why are you putting words in my mouth.
I know very well what Periyar wanted.

I was just rubbishing the comparisons of greats like Kamaraj and Anna with raja, Mk etc.

Regarding Anna , i know bout the Dravida Nadu demand but atleast he was not Corrupt.

Last edited:

Rahul M

last I heard this thread was about war heroes. why did you bring in MGR periyar and all ?

atleast he was not Corrupt.
neither was hitler. hardly a big thing by itself.

coming back to topic, do we know of the generals and admirals of cholan armies and navies ? I have searched for detailed organisation and history of their military but very little is available, sadly enough. I am told by a tam friend there are relevant snippets in tamil about militaries of chola/pandya etc that haven't yet been translated into other languages. he promised to translate those for me but got busy with studies.

can any tamil speaker help me out here ?

Iamanidiot

if you consider a silly separatist divisive british boot licker a 'war hero' these people qualify too. add prabhakaran and auto shankar to the list as well.

people like you are a disgrace to tamils.
Better than those bongali zomindars who can neither work or were able to do something constructive for their own people

Rahul M

you are truly aptly named if you think I support zamindars, bengali or otherwise. unlike your narrow parochial self I do not support anti nationals just because they are/were from my state.

that you do not know that the spelling is bengali (bangali if you want to use the vernacular pronunciation) only goes on to show your ignorance. ;)

oh and btw, while the majority were blood sucking parasites the combined good done by the better ones of the 'bongoli zamindars' far outweighs anything done by a gluttonous paki lover who married a girl young enough to be his granddaughter. :D

pankaj nema

Country flag
Sadly I dont know much about Tamil History

But I know about the contribution of Gen Sundarji to India and Indian Army

He is primarily responsible for making Indian Army AS strong as it is today

He transformed Indian Army From an Infantry centric force to an Army
with massive armoured and mechanised forces

Sundarji doctrine and Gen Sundarji HIMSELF are remembered by our enemies as he was the brain behind
Operation Brass tacks which Completely demoralised Pakistan

Gen Sundarji was also the Chief in 1986 87 when India and China were staring at
each other in Sumdorung Chu valley

His RESOLUTENESS made the Chinese realise of the presence of A New Indian Army which could give the
Chinese a very bloody nose should a war happen

Iamanidiot

you are truly aptly named if you think I support zamindars, bengali or otherwise. unlike your narrow parochial self I do not support anti nationals just because they are/were from my state.

that you do not know that the spelling is bengali (bangali if you want to use the vernacular pronunciation) only goes on to show your ignorance. ;)

oh and btw, while the majority were blood sucking parasites the combined good done by the better ones of the 'bongoli zamindars' far outweighs anything done by a gluttonous paki lover who married a girl young enough to be his granddaughter. :
D
Whom are you speaking about Ambedkar?If so you are utterly casteist and bloody racist.DFI is not a Ayyer coffee house

Rahul M

why is DFI not an ayyar coffee shop, have they been put out of business by mallu teashops ? :D

(@ others. apologies for using this stereotype)

you are incredible, none of your posts make any sense, your insults even less so. in fact, your posting content and language reminds me of the lolcat meme.

Rahul M

it was always going that way. what will you get when people propose the names of their favourite politicians as war heroes.

do note that no response to my query on cholan military. ;)

KS

Bye bye DFI
Tamil's are Indians :S

My essay is on Tamil war heroes. If it make it easier for you, I will rephrase the question...

Can you please help me find some Indian war heroes who were of Tamil origin? :D

Dheeran Chinnamalai,
Maruthu Pandiyar
Kattabomman
Pandiyan Nedunchezhiyan
Cheran Senguttuvan
Mamallan Narasimhan
Rajendra Chozhan
Velupillai Prabhakaran
Col.Soosai, Col.Seelan etc.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
if you consider a silly separatist divisive british boot licker a 'war hero' these people qualify too. add prabhakaran and auto shankar to the list as well.

people like you are a disgrace to tamils.
His greatest service to TN was squashing some filter coffee balls and bringing them back to earth :cool2:

prakashbioc

Add Capt(?!). Vijaykanth to the list. He fought too many wars (Solo performance) and killed infinite paki-terrorists. He deserve Honorary Lt.Col as like mohanlal. :rofl:

Iamanidiot

His greatest service to TN was squashing some filter coffee balls and bringing them back to earth :cool2:
:rofl::rofl:.He showed them hell and destroyed the filter coffee balls which in turn brought great development and prosperity to TN and Human development to South India.
Karthic the honorable Rajagopalachary when he was the chief minister of the madras presidency in 1938-47 period passed a legislation and law that education is unecessary for all castes and the kids must do their parents occupation and master it.

Ayyers and Ayyengars and are a truly vile and self-fish lot whose only intrest is looking after themselves,Periyar did not do enough to wipe out their vile influence i think

HeinzGud

Country flag
Velupillai Prabhakaran
Col.Soosai, Col.Seelan etc.
these good for nothing terrorist are war heroes??? should call them war zeros....... specially Prabhakaran

here's a little something that war zeros did to Tamil community!

LTTE bunker among the displaced Tamils in vellamulliwaikkal in 2009 (so much for the Tamil's saviors)

employing kids for war and when they dead shout aloud that SL army killing innocent kids.... most of the time LTTE cadres wore civilian clothes so when they were dead it looks like a civilian got hit!

watch this also

Last edited by a moderator:

KS

Bye bye DFI
@heinzgud

Read about the second war for elephant pass, how it was won by Tigers and who played a role. For you they were terrorists, for us they are heroes. Move on.

regarding the pics, I have more than enough of my own to damn the sinhala terrorist army. So lets not get there.

HeinzGud

Country flag
@heinzgud

Read about the second war for elephant pass, how it was won by Tigers and who played a role. For you they were terrorists, for us they are heroes. Move on.

regarding the pics, I have more than enough of my own to damn the sinhala terrorist army. So lets not get there.
LTTE won it by poising the wells in Iyakkatchtchi to make soldiers dehydrated....... any way I can prove that every battle LTTE won was because of the mistakes done by the SL army... not for any heroism of the LTTE......

I honestly didn't knew TN people are so so much drained of genuine heroes.......

I don't wanna go for another debate about the massacres done by each other...... but what I wanted to prove was how your heroic leader deceived the poor Tamilians to get what he wanted......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles