Talk to reasonable Indian about relevant issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnpekikd

Hello!

I urgently search for reasonable people to talk about these things... The most relevant topic for all is that the world is systematically and according to plan devastated. Its turned into desert and dried up so every living being is croaking. There is no where any government or organization doing the smallest thing against it. Im quite curious also why this topic is not from priority in the Hindu / Buddhist community, as they are from nature religious background and seem to emphasize "nature" and life.

If there would be priority that the world is not destroyed, first it needs analysis about the causes. The cause is the papacy and the policy of christianity and judaism. This party is carrying out the murder and extinction of all life and desertification of the world since 2000 years, they are doing it purposely and according to plan. Its their most important prophecy of Apocalypse and all the stupid christians and jews strive now towards world destruction. No one is giving a fuckingt shit, there is not a single buddist hindu, communist, green, environmentalist or whatever saying a fucking word of criticism towards these christians and jews and the situation. No one is giving a fucking shit and you are all talking total nonsense of growth and there is not a single with you, that is understanding the most fundamental principles of your own religion.

I can prove you with many hundreds evidence that the policy of the papacy is the destruction of the world.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
There is no where any government or organization doing the smallest thing against it.
Not doing a smallest thing? How about solar power? Is that not an environmental friendly thing?

No one is giving a fuckingt shit, there is not a single buddist hindu, communist, green, environmentalist or whatever saying a fucking word of criticism towards these christians and jews
Are you sure? Did you go through the rest of the forum?

No one is giving a fucking shit and you are all talking total nonsense of growth
Is growth nonsense? Then so is existence.

that is understanding the most fundamental principles of your own religion.
And what is the most fundamental principle of my own religion? Can you tell me please?

I can prove you with many hundreds evidence that the policy of the papacy is the destruction of the world
Do it. Give me 100 reasons right now.

Sonnpekikd

I give you you some relevant evidences that the monotheist party papacy, zionists are carrying out the destruction of the world. But the streets are paved with it you are just all educated to look away.

- The papacy is ordering to all christians that its prohibited to make contraception in any form or control the overpopulation in any form, while the overpopulation is the main materialistic reason for the destruction.
- Papacy and monotheists are foretelling the end of the world, while its public knowledge, that they put into action their prophecies themselves. Like they were catched and sentenced fe. with the fires of London and Rome which they foretold and put in place themselves.
- Papacy and monotheists have destroyed any nature religion of the world and have turned the rest into world destroying monsters.
- The worldwide economy which is carrying out this continuing massmurder of any living being is in the hand of papacy and rothschilds. They are the richest persons and institutions.

Not doing a smallest thing? How about solar power? Is that not an environmental friendly thing?​

The cause of this is monotheism and their doctrine of world end. Is any gov or org doing something against it? No? So they are doing nothing.

Is growth nonsense? Then so is existence.​

I mean economical growth. All people are only talking about industry and economical growth like that was also defined in the protocols of the elders of zion. There is not a single person raising the relevant questions for example that there is a worldwide endtimers movement with the goal of world destruction that is controlling all the UN and every government.

fundamental principle of my own religion
The most fundamental principle of nature religion is nature.

Last edited:

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
Can any one help me about what thread is this for ?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I give you you some relevant evidences that the monotheist party papacy, zionists are carrying out the destruction of the world. But the streets are paved with it you are just all educated to look away.

- The papacy is ordering to all christians that its prohibited to make contraception in any form or control the overpopulation in any form, while the overpopulation is the main materialistic reason for the destruction.
- Papacy and monotheists are foretelling the end of the world, while its public knowledge, that they put into action their prophecies themselves. Like they were catched and sentenced fe. with the fires of London and Rome which they foretold and put in place themselves.
- Papacy and monotheists have destroyed any nature religion of the world and have turned the rest into world destroying monsters.
- The worldwide economy which is carrying out this continuing massmurder of any living being is in the hand of papacy and rothschilds. They are the richest persons and institutions.

Not doing a smallest thing? How about solar power? Is that not an environmental friendly thing?​

The cause of this is monotheism and their doctrine of world end. Is any gov or org doing something against it? No? So they are doing nothing.

Is growth nonsense? Then so is existence.​

I mean economical growth. All people are only talking about industry and economical growth like that was also defined in the protocols of the elders of zion. There is not a single person raising the relevant questions for example that there is a worldwide endtimers movement with the goal of world destruction that is controlling all the UN and every government.

fundamental principle of my own religion
The most fundamental principle of nature religion is nature.
What are you doing about it?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

PD_Solo

The only one
Country flag
I am doing everything i can and you?
Please don't start such whining thread on DFI.If you have something good to contribute you are welcome.Else participate in reality shows,not here.

I am a beginner, hence I listen more and talk less.If you are one like me follow me or take seniors advice on how to enjoy DFI.

Admin please show him some light.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I am doing everything i can and you?
I stopped eating chocolate because doctor prescribed it. And you?
Still eating soanpapidi and having fights with people about plants.
What did Jews do to you man? Ruined your garden?
----------------
What happened to you? You almost disappeared for one year and popped out now. Are you OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles