Taliban urge Malala Yousafzai to come back, join madrassa

Blackwater

Islamabad: Days after Malala Yousafzai made a passionate appeal at the UN for the education of children, the Taliban today asked the teenage activist to return to Pakistan and join a madrassa in the restive northwest.

Adnan Rashid, a Taliban fighter wanted for an attempt to assassinate former President Pervez Musharraf, wrote a letter to Malala, who was shot in the head in a militant attack last year.

"I advise you to come back home, adopt the Islamic and Pashtun culture, join any female Islamic madrassa near your hometown, study and learn the book of Allah, use your pen for Islam and the plight of Muslim ummah and reveal the conspiracy of the tiny elite who want to enslave the whole humanity for their evil agendas in the name of a new world order,"

The over 2,000-word letter was dated July 15 but it was not immediately clear from where it was issued. It was released to the media today.

Rashid, a former air force personnel, tried to justify the attack on 16-year-old Malala by claiming that she was involved in an "anti-Taliban campaign".

"Taliban never attacked you because of going to school or you were an education lover; also please mind that Taliban or mujahideen are not against the education of any men or women or girls," he wrote.

"Taliban believe that you were intentionally writing against them and running a smear campaign to malign their efforts to establish Islamic system in Swat and your writings were provocative," he added.
For NDTV Updates,

Taliban urge Malala Yousafzai to come back, join madrassa | NDTV.com

Blackwater

@Alpha1

@ farhaan

sorry Mr taliban. malala has tasted the blood of free food,free house,free education or may be UK citizenship for whole family, why she will come back ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
A lot of Pakis would've supported it if that 12 year old kid wouldn't have gotten them free publicity.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Perhaps Talibunnies wanna make sure she doesn't survive a second attack if she comes back in Pakistan.

Mod: Edited, don't use abusive words

Alpha1

@Alpha1

@ farhaan

sorry Mr taliban. malala has tasted the blood of free food,free house,free education or may be UK citizenship for whole family, why she will come back ???
That maybe the case of India,
but personaly i have relatives who live there for atleast 30years and still have the holy green passport!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

That maybe the case of India,
but personaly i have relatives who live there for atleast 30years and still have the holy green passport!!!
ur relative who has holy green passport either dont travel to west that often or can not pass English test to get British passport .

BTW how ur this statement in relation to mamala???

Blackwater

Why was she shot at first? :hmm:
may be she has links with taliban. she her self told them to do shooting drama in order to get UK citizenship:p:p

people in Pakistan pays million PKR to agents to reach UK, malala did it for free:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ladder

Country flag
I happened to read the full text of the letter.
Though at the forefront he writes that the letter is written in his personal capacity but does not clear that Taliban has cleared her for the alleged crimes she had committed against Taliban and that Taliban will not go after her if she follows the Taliban way of life and education.

Secondly, when he him-selves admits that many schools could have been blown off by buffoons who don't have allegiance to either Taliban or Army or FC, he inadvertently admits that, Taliban doesn't control all radicals present there.So, can he assure her safety against them even if she embraces his way of life?

Thirdly, if his letter was just to show her the light and bring her out of the influence of west and man-made education system. Is it only available in Pakistan and nowhere else in Muslim world?. By that case does he disown and discredit every Muslim living in UK and Madrasa in UK and religious teachings by anyone and every one in UK?

Finally, Is it the brotherly love for a fellow tribe-person to advise a person to get into a situation upon which the adviser is not confident upon?

A person like himself could believe that her coming back to Pakistan and shunning the activities for girls education and exposing Taliban could undo anything.
Not her killing or for the matter any killing of activists ( be it education or polio campaign) can stop the movement.She may be the face of the movement, she may be part of the movement but she alone isn't the movement.

A resolution with gun cannot win against a resolution against gun, because in a fight between insecurity and confidence, I needn't say who will prevail.

Alpha1

ur relative who has holy green passport either dont travel to west that often or can not pass English test to get British passport .
Phd in biotechnology! Some people are just patriotic!

dhananjay1

Yes, she left her madrassa special "bullet in the head" course incomplete, Taliban want to issue her degree out of the barrel. :rofl:

Blackwater

Phd in biotechnology! Some people are just patriotic!
well strange to see a pakistani PHD in biotech in UK. I met most of pakis either doing blue collar job or no collar job in UK

Alpha1

well strange to see a pakistani PHD in biotech in UK. I met most of pakis either doing blue collar job or no collar job in UK
infact she is a female. With siblings also PHD :lol:
pakistanis are very rich there. They had a mayor of pakistani orign also!

Blackwater

infact she is a female. With siblings also PHD :lol:
pakistanis are very rich there. They had a mayor of pakistani orign also!
well nice to know ur relatives are doing fine. they must be from few good educated pakis in UK. Still pak diaspora is the worst in all spheres of life among immigrants in UK.

BTW ask her how does she feel going to USA on pak passport?? if she ever gone to USA

Alpha1

well nice to know ur relatives are doing fine. they must be from few good educated pakis in UK. Still pak diaspora is the worst in all spheres of life among immigrants in UK.

BTW ask her how does she feel going to USA on pak passport?? if she ever gone to USA
She is infact in USA on vacation.
She told me she never faced problem but some of her other pakistani friends had to face a lot of difficulties Sometimes because of airport authorities!

Blackwater

She is infact in USA on vacation.
She told me she never faced problem but some of her other pakistani friends had to face a lot of difficulties Sometimes because of airport authorities!
i guess she is the lucky one

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles