Taliban publicly execute woman for crime of being raped

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Pathetic ..........The Talibs and their laws............

Dont want to be funny after seeing this pathetic video....but cant resist... Have you noticed the Talib missed the mark couple of times even from almost point blank range....

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
And you thought Taliban are the flag bearers of Islam?
The 2 countries which gave official recognition to Taliban was Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

And we all know Saudi Arabia is the flag bearer of Islam since it has Mecca/Medina.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The 2 countries which gave official recognition to Taliban was Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

And we all know Saudi Arabia is the flag bearer of Islam since it has Mecca/Medina.
Also UAE. They agreed to intense pleading of Pakistan.

pmaitra

Though I agree in essence both are quite shameful, comparing apples to oranges is wrong.
Apples are not oranges, but both have a few things in common, such as, both are fruits.

Similarly, Taliban murdering a female rape victim and then some Hindus blaming all Muslims; and some Hindus murdering female infants, and some Muslims blaming all Hindus, have a few things in commons, such as, but not limited to, gross generalization, hate, etc..

Sunder singh

Apples are not oranges, but both have a few things in common, such as, both are fruits.

Similarly, Taliban murdering a female rape victim and then some Hindus blaming all Muslims; and some Hindus murdering female infants, and some Muslims blaming all Hindus, have a few things in commons, such as, but not limited to, gross generalization, hate, etc..
how come hindu come here i was just say wat islam is doing in the name of religious law shariya and then just for a fun they want people to call them peacefull religion. wat u u and mr oracle started hindu north indians TN were do they come here u psudo secular people just insult hindu to prove u r secular u r secular as congressi.

pmaitra

Es wäre besser gewesen hätten Sie mein post nochmals gelesen!

WTF?

Hindus murdering some infant females?

Where did you sleep until now? In some cave? Who told you this problem is exclusive in Hindus? You are quite selective in your opinions.
Try reading my post again. Read the entire post. Show me where I have said this problem is exclusive to Hindus alone, or did you just make that up in your mind?

You better rephrase what you wanted.
You better not dictate terms at me regarding what I write and how I write. My opinion is mine, and mine alone. Let this be the line that I will not allow you to cross. I hope that quite unambiguous.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles