Taliban Disgusted with visit of Pakistani Cricket Team

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Taliban should officially Protest against the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

How can 'Slaves of Allah' visit a Satanic Land of Idol Worshipers?

The Taliban on Saturday described the Pakistani cricket team's tour of India as a "disgusting gesture" and held out the threats of violence against India.

In a statement emailed to journalists, Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan said the "visit of Pakistani team to India is a disgusting gesture. Pakistan's government is doing all this on the orders of their god America and in fear of India".

He held out a threat of violence against India.

"God willing, mujahideen of Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan will soon clear the debt of blood of martyrs with India".

In the statement titled 'Forgetting the blood of Kashmiris?', Ihsan said the Pakistani cricket team is visiting at a time when "India is the one forbidding Kashmiri Muslim nation to freedom".

Ihsan further claimed that "they (India) are also due to pay for the blood of our hero, Shaheed Ajmal Qasab".

The Pakistani Taliban had last month threatened to target Indians in retaliation for the execution of Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving Pakistani terrorist involved in the 2008 Mumbai attacks.
Taliban describe cricket team's visit to India as disgusting - World - DNA

Agnostic Muslim

Well, I hope the Taliban are so disgusted that they throw-up and choke to death on their own vomit ..

Agnostic Muslim

They will target Munafiqs like Ahmadiyyas, Shias.
They will also massacre Sunnis who oppose their barbaric interpretation of Islam and tactics - the ANP leader, Bashir Bilour, who was killed in a suicide bombing was not a Shia, and neither were the thousands of other victims massacred in suicide bombings of markets, jirgas and sporting events in the North West.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
They will also massacre Sunnis who oppose their barbaric interpretation of Islam and tactics
Their Core Identity is Sunni Jihadism.

- the ANP leader, Bashir Bilour, who was killed in a suicide bombing was not a Shia, and neither were the thousands of other victims massacred in suicide bombings of markets, jirgas and sporting events in the North West.
Just like the Polio Workers who probably were woman who were not covered.

In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, which was made so that Muslims can live the Muslim way of life free of all Satanic, Shirk and Munafiq elements of Kuffars.

Muslims say that Islam is the Only True and Perfect Religion and Mohammad is the Most Perfect Human ever to walked on Earth and every Muslim should emulate him in all walks of life. If a Muslim refuses to accept any of that, he is a Munafiq and Apostasy is Death in Islam.

Agnostic Muslim, Atheist Muslim are all Oxymorons.

Either you are a Muslim or not. Islam means Submission, A Slave of Allah. If a Muslim refuses to accept then According to Islam, You get Death.

The above People either refused to accept/practice certain tenants of Islam or were practicing Shirk.

And according to Islam, they all deserved to died and there was nothing wrong in it.

Last edited:

Agnostic Muslim

@afako

What you have described above is one interpretation of what Islam means and what being a Muslim means - I, and others, disagree with the interpretation you outlined, and that is why I do not see my moniker as an 'oxymoron'.

Last edited by a moderator:

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
@afako

What you have described above is one interpretation of what Islam means and what being a Muslim means - I, and others, disagree with the interpretation you outlined, and that is why I do not see my moniker as an 'oxymoron'.
What is your view on this statement which is generally accepted view in the Islamic spectrum?

Muslims say that Islam is the Only True and Perfect Religion and Mohammad is the Most Perfect Human ever to walked on Earth and every Muslim should emulate him in all walks of life
What does that imply to you? How do you interpret it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Obviously you have not read my comments on the TTP going back to the Nek Mohammed and Lal Masjid days.
BTW if u happens to be in or near Karachi, flee, ANP will take revenge .there will be lot of fire work in karachi for few days

Agnostic Muslim

What is your view on this statement which is generally accepted view in the Islamic spectrum?

What does that imply to you? How do you interpret it?
I interpret it as an individual choosing to view their belief system as being the best out of all the others - why else would someone decide to follow one particular religion or ideology over others?

That said, I would argue that 'emulating Mohammed in all walks of life' is something open to interpretation since the various Hadith can contradict each other, and at times even the Quran, and other times can be interpreted in several different ways. So how does one really know what the 'true life and views of Mohammed' were?

Agnostic Muslim

BTW if u happens to be in or near Karachi, flee, ANP will take revenge .there will be lot of fire work in karachi for few days
And why is the ANP taking revenge in Karachi when the TTP, who claimed responsibility for the suicide bombing, are based in FATA and Afghanistan?

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
I interpret it as an individual choosing to view their belief system as being the best out of all the others - why else would someone decide to follow one particular religion or ideology over others?
You were born in that and have grown up with that. By the time you are capable of understanding, all the doors are closed (actually from the beginning) and only lead to death. That is a fundamental clause of the Islamic system.

You are on of those that dislikes some parts of Islam or you may not agree with. Even you could be embarrassed of some parts of the Islamic system in which you grew up. The Agnostic bubble comforts and sooths you. Outside there is death waiting for you since you were (unfortunately?) born in the Islamic System.

That said, I would argue that 'emulating Mohammed in all walks of life' is something open to interpretation since the various Hadith can contradict each other, and at times even the Quran, and other times can be interpreted in several different ways. So how does one really know what the 'true life and views of Mohammed' were?
That is Islam!

It is not open for interpretation as you would like it to be.

Hadeeths make 60% of Islamic Literature. That is on Mohammad's life.

Agnostic Muslim

You were born in that and have grown up with that. By the time you are capable of understanding, all the doors are closed (actually from the beginning) and only lead to death. That is a fundamental clause of the Islamic system.

You are on of those that dislikes some parts of Islam or you may not agree with. Even you could be embarrassed of some parts of the Islamic system in which you grew up. The Agnostic bubble comforts and sooths you. Outside there is death waiting for you since you were (unfortunately?) born in the Islamic System.

That is Islam!

It is not open for interpretation as you would like it to be.

Hadeeths make 60% of Islamic Literature. That is on Mohammad's life.
You are suggesting that the 'Agnostic bubble' comforts me and shields me from death, but the fact of the matter is that I choose to criticize, debate and refute existing interpretations of Islam when they do not make sense to me and appear to contradict the Quran. So, technically I would be 'Wajib-e-Qatal' for those who cling to a barbaric and medieval interpretation of Islam, which in turn would suggest that my 'Agnostic bubble' is not 'shielding and comforting me'.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Oh I know what the TTP can do to stop the Paki cricket team's visit to India. Orchestrate terrorist attacks on the team members! That way they can achieve their goal, and they will also do a favour to the vast majority of Indians who have no interest in seeing the Terroristani players come here. Plus, it will be a spectacular headline in a slow news week! Win-win-win!:)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Good, now they should be seriously planning to do something about it. Interestingly they will find many supporters for their actions in Pakistan.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
What idiots. Pakistan team visits India but TTP will attack India for it. :facepalm:

They want to a avenge execution of someone who already killed so many Indians :facepalm:

We will kill you but you should not retaliate seems to be the idea for them. :facepalm:

mallu

Country flag
Hang on.... TTP is blamed to be the proxy of RAW arent they???? Hippocracy man.....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If the Taliban is disgusted with the trip of the Pak team, then they should do something about it and not whine.

They can't because the majority of Pakistanis wand to break free from the image of being in the international doghouse!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles