Taliban are Our People gone astray: Musharaf

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Former military ruler General (retd) Pervez Musharraf on Thursday said Taliban were 'our own people', who had gone a little astray.

He supported the idea of having dialogue with militants. But he cautioned that all such overtures should be made with dignity, adding that peace could not be begged for.

"You cannot plead like an orphan – 'please do not beat me'. I do not believe in it," Musharraf added.

In his first interview after being released on bail, Musharraf said he had no intention of leaving the country as he wanted to face all the cases against him in the courts of law and hoped to prove his innocence.

Taking credit: 'Taliban are our people gone astray' – The Express Tribune

pkroyal

Former military ruler General (retd) Pervez Musharraf on Thursday said Taliban were 'our own people', who had gone a little astray.

He supported the idea of having dialogue with militants. But he cautioned that all such overtures should be made with dignity, adding that peace could not be begged for.

"You cannot plead like an orphan – 'please do not beat me'. I do not believe in it," Musharraf added.

In his first interview after being released on bail, Musharraf said he had no intention of leaving the country as he wanted to face all the cases against him in the courts of law and hoped to prove his innocence.

Taking credit: 'Taliban are our people gone astray' – The Express Tribune
Which one ,the Good Taliban or the Bad Taliban ( American distinction)
Mush has woken up rather late ,now that he has been charged with treason he is trying to win brownie points.
For all the bluff & bluster he is a caricature of his own self.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Finally Mushi accepted that they are terrorists...................................... So late :scared2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles