Tajikistan gives land to China

pmaitra

The modern war really burns money, most time you not really lose the war, just run out your money. If you recongnize indian millitary budget nowhere close to chinese budget, how can you indian army cross Himalaya Mountain to invade Tibet and East Turkistan? As I know chinese is taking a big geographical advantage, they stand on plateau, their tank and jet can easily attact Indian plain, they J10, Su27 just 400Km away from New Deli, 10 minute can drop bomb on your head, how do you defend that? Even indian army occupy Tibetan and East Turkistan, chinese still can gether their troop from chinese east inland to kick you out, correct me if i am wrong?
While PLAAF jets may fancy taking of from the Tibetan Plateau with an apparent geographical advantage; at such heights, PLAAF planes cannot carry enough payload and take off. IAF planes, on the other hand, can take off from Jalpaiguri or Chandigarh with full payload and blast PRC infrastructure built to carry troops and equipment from China to Tibet. Once PRC's logistics are bady damaged, it will only require us to airdrop weapons to the Tibetans and PLA soldeirs might end up being sitting ducks.

We Indians have extensive experience in doing such things. Keep in mind, we trained and armed the Mukti Bahini in 1971.

pmaitra

Yes, Han are not native of East Turkistan,
Agree.

but they were born there generation by generation, they are living there from 2000 years ago, so where you want them packup to head back?
Out of East Turkestan, back to China. [Note: China + Tibet + East Turkestan + other occupied territories = PRC]

Han people live there longer than any other residants including Uyghur, their opinion doesn't matter?! are you serious?
Yes, I am serious.

I doubt you are really from demoncracy India.
Don't doubt it.

Tibetan population is about 6 million, 2 million living in Tibet, the left 4 million living in Han's region, such as Sichuan, Qinghai, Gansu Province, Dalai Lama was born in Qinghai,
Lack of jobs? Forced migration? Forced labour?

a undoubted Han province governed by muslin general Ma.
I'm sure he is happy with the repression of the Uighurs.

So when you talk that Tibetans hate Hans, I wonder which Tibetans?
Those that still live in Tibet, stand helpless and see Han migrants do the best jobs with the menial jobs left for them.

the 4 millions or the 2 millions, or the 100,000 Dalai Lama fellowers? I told you, you don't know tibet, because you can not even logically think.
You are from China. That is why you are saying that. If you were from Tibet, you wouldn't say that.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Mr. Armand2REP,

Believe what you believe, chinese army is shit, I am not their defender, I just war fan, want to see the result.
Looking back at history, the last war PLA fought was in Vietnam 30 years ago. Result of that was not good for China. Last air war China fought was the 2nd Straits Crisis... again not a good outcome for PLAAF. Simple fact is, the new model PLA is untested in every sphere. Word from PLA officers online is that the military is complacent, lazy, and corrupt. None of them spells good outcomes for a war, especially since the last conflicts were defeats. You might have one victory over India, but it is the only victory on the books. India has been victorious many times since then and is more practiced at war.

houde10000

Country flag
Since when did Hans take over 50%? if China wasn't worried about Uighur separatism they wouldn't have arrested over a thousand people and shut off the internet for the whole province. Seems they think the whole population is a threat if turn off everyone's internet for a year.
Ok, I can explain that for you. Chinese government worry about any unstable fact, not just ethnic separatism. Han isn't new resident of East Turkistan, they live there from Chinese Han Dynasty, 200BC, Han is not minority of that land even before CCP took over China. Do you know the capital of East Turkistan, Urumqi, it is Han city, Han people built it from scratch.

Why chinese government shut off internet, this is very good question!!! have you see the youtube Uyghur muslin extremism separatist atrocity? let me give you some youtube links:

Beat innocent civilian to death: http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MThkD_6Lo&feature=related

Atrocity, even woman can not survive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MThkD_6Lo&feature=related

Han people revenge on 2009.JULY.08: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3gvKIgZi5Q&feature=related

If you are Han, when you watch those muslin extremist atrocity, what you will do? The third link i attached is about Han people revenge, remember that's Han residents revenge spantanietly!! In my previous post, I has already explaint to you, there are 2 million Han "Land Reclamation Construction Corps", army without uniform in East Turkistan, if they take action, can you image the result? Han people had been massacred by Japanese in WWII, those video can easily invoke the pain memory, for 2 million armied Han farmer, it is easy to kill thousands of Uyghur!!! Answer me, that's any normal people want to see? if you don't want to see that tragedy happen, why you want to broadcast the video on Youtube? chinese government can not control Youtube, cut off the internet is effective active to avoid the riot get worse. And there are many Uyghur diaspora in Han province, what will happen if those province Han people watch the atrocity video from Internet? how many Uyghur will lose their life? Chinese government cut off the internet, it is nothing about democracy, it is just a necessary action need to take.

Stop with the CCP history lesson. You will find once you crack open a book that isn't written by CCP, the history is very different. The Tibetans didn't want you there upon annexation and they don't want you there now. Don't believe... give them a referendum. lol
I don't teach you any history lesson, I just suggest you go to any famous indian library to find any Asian map printed before 1950, and check Tibet, Xinjiang (you can not find East Turkistan) by yourself.

How could France defeat China 10,000km overseas? A mountain range is a far less obstacle. If you drop bombs on Indians they can drop bombs on you. The only advantage China has is infrastructure to move troops. India is building theirs and preposition greater force than China has on the border. Bomb here and a bomb there and Chinese transport grinds to a halt finding themselves overwhelmed. Don't even mess with Indian commandos, they will tear you up.
I am military fan, talk serious with other military fan.

Of course, when chinese drop bomb on indian, you will drop back, that's not my question, I am talking about the real world, China geographical advantage over India, the PLAAF can easily drop bomb on New Deli street, how about IAF? easily drop bomb on Beijing, or any large Chinese city? For chinese, 400km short range missile can reach New Deli, but Indian need 4000Km missile to reach Beijing, do I talk about the military truth? My serious question is : with 30 billion dollar budget, with geographical disadvantage, how can India win the war with China?

Can you serious give me a answer, not just communist style slogan.....

houde10000

Country flag
You are from China. That is why you are saying that. If you were from Tibet, you wouldn't say that.
I am not from China, but I have relative family there.

I traveled in Sichuan Tibetan atonomous region about 3 years ago, and stayed there about 1 week, I contacted many local Tibetan, only young generation can speak Mandarin, few can speak English, but I saw their life!! They are native tibetan residents, I don't see any hate from their face, their words, their life got significantly improved, I can see that by comparing their new house with few left old house.

If you get time and money, I suggest you visit tibet or tibetan region by yourself, I only spent 200 dollars for 1 week, I hope the cost won't increase too much now.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Ok, I can explain that for you. Chinese government worry about any unstable fact, not just ethnic separatism. Han isn't new resident of East Turkistan, they live there from Chinese Han Dynasty, 200BC, Han is not minority of that land even before CCP took over China. Do you know the capital of East Turkistan, Urumqi, it is Han city, Han people built it from scratch.
The only Hans there up until the 1750s were associated with the Silk Road and continental trading. Their numbers were dwarfed by Central Asiatics until the 20th century and Han still do not outnumber Uighers, much less the other Central Asian populations.

Why chinese government shut off internet, this is very good question!!! have you see the youtube Uyghur muslin extremism separatist atrocity? let me give you some youtube links:
Why are you giving me utube links? utube is BLOCKED... I do not want to waste my VPN limit watching riots. Give me some youku links, I can watch that all day. Wait... you won't find those on youku because CCP has 40,000 Jing Jing and Cha Chas running around editing everything they don't like.

If you are Han, when you watch those muslin extremist atrocity, what you will do? The third link i attached is about Han people revenge, remember that's Han residents revenge spantanietly!! In my previous post, I has already explaint to you, there are 2 million Han "Land Reclamation Construction Corps", army without uniform in East Turkistan, if they take action, can you image the result? Han people had been massacred by Japanese in WWII, those video can easily invoke the pain memory, for 2 million armied Han farmer, it is easy to kill thousands of Uyghur!!! Answer me, that's any normal people want to see? if you don't want to see that tragedy happen, why you want to broadcast the video on Youtube? chinese government can not control Youtube, cut off the internet is effective active to avoid the riot get worse. And there are many Uyghur diaspora in Han province, what will happen if those province Han people watch the atrocity video from Internet? how many Uyghur will lose their life? Chinese government cut off the internet, it is nothing about democracy, it is just a necessary action need to take.
Westerners can watch any of the Islamic beheading and torture videos, you don't see them going around killing any Muslim they can find. Even if Han really are that sensitive to it, which they may well be as Han are the most sensitive on earth, why does Jing Jing have to cut off all internet to the entire province? There are 40,000 full time jobs censoring Chinese internet, let them take care of it when they have time to edit forum posts on the price of rice. Ecommerce is important in China and cutting off 25 million from service really hurt the economy, especially the richer Han who had to travel 500-600km to another province just to use a computer for their business.

I don't teach you any history lesson, I just suggest you go to any famous indian library to find any Asian map printed before 1950, and check Tibet, Xinjiang (you can not find East Turkistan) by yourself.

I am military fan, talk serious with other military fan.

Of course, when chinese drop bomb on indian, you will drop back, that's not my question, I am talking about the real world, China geographical advantage over India, the PLAAF can easily drop bomb on New Deli street, how about IAF? easily drop bomb on Beijing, or any large Chinese city? For chinese, 400km short range missile can reach New Deli, but Indian need 4000Km missile to reach Beijing, do I talk about the military truth? My serious question is : with 30 billion dollar budget, with geographical disadvantage, how can India win the war with China?

Can you serious give me a answer, not just communist style slogan.....
India has a navy, they are building aircraft carriers. Drop a bomb on Beijing, launch Brahmos, fly MiG-29K with cruise missile. Launch Klub from Kilos. It can be done. The battle is not going to be over the capitals but local to the LoC. All India has to worry about is getting their forces to the battle lines and logistics, while destroying PLA's supply routes. The battle will be won by whomever has the most reliable logistics trail, they are always won that way. China has the supreme advantage right now, but India is catching up and it is not too difficult to cripple what CCP has built. Air power will play a key role in this war considering what PLAAF has in the area, IAF will win that battle with MKI.

houde10000

Country flag
Mr. Armand2REP, take it easy, just answer what I ask you

The only Hans there up until the 1750s were associated with the Silk Road and continental trading. Their numbers were dwarfed by Central Asiatics until the 20th century and Han still do not outnumber Uighers, much less the other Central Asian populations.
I guess you still can use google.com or baidu.com in GZ, then do a quick search "SILK ROAD"!!!

"The only Hans there up until the 1750s were associated with the Silk Road and continental trading", you are so funny, no comment on your silly words.

Just want you know how the "HAN" people's name came from? It is also related with "Xi Yu", the west territory. I don't want to waste my time to explain that to you.

Why are you giving me utube links? utube is BLOCKED... I do not want to waste my VPN limit watching riots. Give me some youku links, I can watch that all day. Wait... you won't find those on youku because CCP has 40,000 Jing Jing and Cha Chas running around editing everything they don't like.
I am sorry, I thought you are indian, from the IT super empire, should know how to use proxy server to watch youtube. I appologize, catch any chinese gal who want to climb in your pants, ask her how to use FLG proxy server to watch youtube, or you try baidu.com by yourself if you can type chinese.

Westerners can watch any of the Islamic beheading and torture videos, you don't see them going around killing any Muslim they can find. Even if Han really are that sensitive to it, which they may well be as Han are the most sensitive on earth, why does Jing Jing have to cut off all internet to the entire province? There are 40,000 full time jobs censoring Chinese internet, let them take care of it when they have time to edit forum posts on the price of rice. Ecommerce is important in China and cutting off 25 million from service really hurt the economy, especially the richer Han who had to travel 500-600km to another province just to use a computer for their business.
When you see 200 American, british, german were beat death by extremism muslin mob, and over 2000 were beat serious wound in US, in Bristish, in German? I believe you know what american, british and german will do!! that's also Han people reaction.[/QUOTE]

India has a navy, they are building aircraft carriers. Drop a bomb on Beijing, launch Brahmos, fly MiG-29K with cruise missile. Launch Klub from Kilos. It can be done. The battle is not going to be over the capitals but local to the LoC. All India has to worry about is getting their forces to the battle lines and logistics, while destroying PLA's supply routes. The battle will be won by whomever has the most reliable logistics trail, they are always won that way. China has the supreme advantage right now, but India is catching up and it is not too difficult to cripple what CCP has built. Air power will play a key role in this war considering what PLAAF has in the area, IAF will win that battle with MKI.
I know Indian Navy has AC, but the problem is how can you cross south, east and yellow chinese sea to reach the bomber range? as I know, there is less than 10 harrier jet can fly, and Harrier is a shortleg jet, only about 400km range, how can indian AC protect itself, how can your jet cross through 100 J10 + 100 J11B fire net? Forget about Mig 29k, airport protector, it can not even fly to Lasa. Man, you are not a qualified military fan, you just make DFI fan "lose face", remember, next time, tell IAF will use Suk 30 MKK to attack chinese Three Gorges Dam.

When you talk about destroy PLA support line, can you tell how IAF deal with J20?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Man, I love the way these Chinese are brainwashed to constantly think that they are soooooo powerful that they can go around dismembering other countries. Even countries which are as large as their own.

I am hearing more and more Chinese blabbering about how they are "the future", how they will be the superpower within the next decade, and so on. The Chinese military is technologically one of the most inferior militaries in the world. The only thing is, they have capacity to produce in large numbers domestically. And other nations like India are going to develop that capability within this decade, so what makes these Chinese think that they will ever be allowed to become a lone "supah powah"?

Last edited:

houde10000

Country flag
Mr. Armand2REP,

I don't want repeat repeat repeat my words!!!! just follow I told you, go to any famous indian library search Asian Map printed before 1950!!! Please don't bring any shit here to fool you and other people. Thanks,

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Let's try to be "objective".

During Czarist Russia era there was a border treaty btwn Russia Empire and Qing Dynasty by which 1/3 of today's Tajik was China's. But later Russia expanded eastward and annexed more. What happens now is a compromise - China gave up most of the claim based on Czar-Qing Treaty.
Here we go again, China claiming lands based on centuries old land deals and poorly drawn maps.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Mr. Armand2REP,

I don't want repeat repeat repeat my words!!!! just follow I told you, go to any famous indian library search Asian Map printed before 1950!!! Please don't bring any shit here to fool you and other people. Thanks,
This is an 1860 British Colonial map. If you have forgotten about history, India was a British colony. They never you teach that in school?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I guess you still can use google.com or baidu.com in GZ, then do a quick search "SILK ROAD"!!!

"The only Hans there up until the 1750s were associated with the Silk Road and continental trading", you are so funny, no comment on your silly words.

Just want you know how the "HAN" people's name came from? It is also related with "Xi Yu", the west territory. I don't want to waste my time to explain that to you.
Thats fine you don't considering the Han came from Huaxia people which were the forefathers of the Han Dynasty. That was in Northern China on the Yellow River. It is a lesser known fact that Han immigration to East Turkestan didn't really pick up until there were jobs for Han to take in the region. The migration started in the 1940s when Han made up 5%, now it is over 40%.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/16870/uighurs_and_chinas_xinjiang_region.html#p4

I am sorry, I thought you are indian, from the IT super empire, should know how to use proxy server to watch youtube. I appologize, catch any chinese gal who want to climb in your pants, ask her how to use FLG proxy server to watch youtube, or you try baidu.com by yourself if you can type chinese.
Proxies are shit. Too slow and unreliable, most of which big brother can block. Thought police have yet to ban VPN which gives max speed for my internet connection. I only bought 10GB per month so I use it sparingly.

When you see 200 American, british, german were beat death by extremism muslin mob, and over 2000 were beat serious wound in US, in Bristish, in German? I believe you know what american, british and german will do!! that's also Han people reaction.
Americans and British watched thousands die on their own soil, did they go out and beat up their Muslims? Most severe case I heard of was an attack on US Sikh because they were too stupid to realise the turban was not Arab.

I know Indian Navy has AC, but the problem is how can you cross south, east and yellow chinese sea to reach the bomber range? as I know, there is less than 10 harrier jet can fly, and Harrier is a shortleg jet, only about 400km range, how can indian AC protect itself, how can your jet cross through 100 J10 + 100 J11B fire net? Forget about Mig 29k, airport protector, it can not even fly to Lasa. Man, you are not a qualified military fan, you just make DFI fan "lose face", remember, next time, tell IAF will use Suk 30 MKK to attack chinese Three Gorges Dam.
My jets? I am French... if we send CdG battle group we can bomb anything we want with Rafale. Take out the defences and SE(M) can precision bomb all day. In a couple years Scalp Naval will come with FREMM, nothing China can stop. India has Kilo subs with land attack Klub missiles. In near future will get several ACs with MiG-29K and Tejas. Surface ships being equipped with Brahmos. That is how they can bomb Beijing. With Barak and soon LR Barak, fleet defence will be better than anything in PLAN.

MiG-29K is not airbase protector, it has increased fuel capacity with combat radius of 700km. With R-77 BVRAAM will make short work of J-10s and MKK. It has better radar than J-10 and equal to MKK given its lower RCS. MiG-29A operates out of Leh... 29K can do it in its sleep with Sea Wasp engines. China doesn't even permanently station PLAAF at Lasa as it is too high. Leh is far more than that.

Man, you do not know what you are talking about. I am not a military fan, I am a veteran. Put on a uniform and you can speak to me as an arm chair general you want to be. Until such time listen and learn.

When you talk about destroy PLA support line, can you tell how IAF deal with J20?
There isn't going to be a J-20, it is a tech demonstrator. If they do bother to make it, PAK FA can take it out without second thought. It is not a fighter but a bomber.

Last edited:

captonjohn

Country flag
Your words prove: the territorial disputes can never be solved by negotiation.
You think like this because you don't want to leave your illegal claim on other countries territory.

For chinese, they have already shown indian so many evidences Tibet is belonged to China, South Tibet is chinese land historically; for indian, you believe all you took is yours, not even one inch can be returned. So it is clear, it just waste both side time to argue the history and negotiate the compromise solution.
And what evidences are showing you? Old ancient maps? You mean because ancient china was bigger hence current china must be that much bigger and all land should be claimed by china on the basis of this? Then what do you think about Indian history? India had pakistan, shreelanka, myamaar, bangladesh, java, sumatra, nepal, bhutan, etc. so should india claim all these territory and ask them to give back that land to India?

Man you seems completely brainwashed by CCP, your all comment reflects that china is too much powerful than india and hence china has right to take any part of india and dismantle it. What a joke here. Negotiations works only when both side willing to negotiate NOT only one side expect other to negotiate.

If chinese still want to get the 90,000sqk land back, they have to prepare a war, otherwise there is no peaceful way to get their claimed land back.

If indian don't want to lose your land, you also has to seriously prepare the war, otherwise, you not just lose the 90,000sqk land, you could lose SKIKKIM, BUTAN, NEPAL,EAST INDIA Section, etc, maybe India get dismembered!!!
There is no if or but. China can't get any part of land from India in any way either in peaceful way or in war. Can you leave tibet? NO! then we can't entertain you. You shouldn't worry about India's security because I know about India better than you and hence know that Indians have habit and experience in fighting outgunned and outnumbered and managed to win. You just amused with numbers what you have created but modern warfare is much more complex than this. Think about China if it lose then tibet, taiwan, will separate from it.

I see what chinese is preparing, spending over 100billion dollars on military budget, how about India? 30 billion? do you think it is enough? China has its 5G jet fighter in air, do you really trust russian partner? do you really believe you can get T50 on scheduling? the AC story won't happen again? chinese navy get 20 new boats, 30 new submarins in 10 years, how about indian navy?
Tell me what innovations have you done in your defense industry except copying? J-7, J-10, VARAYG a lot of old diesel submarines? Your maximum share from 100 billion goes for copying, maintaining the junk you have created and only a little goes for truly for R&D. World knows how you have created J-20. When your 5G bird flew in air, we are going to fly second prototype of our 5G bird. Always rely on numbers and not in quality is the main problem of china in modern warfare quality and superiority dominates the battlefield. If this isn't true then why US army is world's strongest force? I'm not going to tell you about new procurement in Indian armed forces.

Sorry, don't want to offend anyone, I am just a pure military fan or you can call me war fan, I really want to see India and China wrestle, want to see the result.
Thanks for making us laugh by your comments because nobody is getting offended with your immature comments. You are just a pure war fan because you haven't seen any major war in your history but India has seen three major wars and one minor war so we know the reality about war. Once it got started then you'll just cry to stop it but it won't until it completely eats your economy and life of china. Don't dare to see the results because it would be last mistake by china.

houde10000

Country flag
Tell me what innovations have you done in your defense industry except copying? J-7, J-10, VARAYG a lot of old diesel submarines? Your maximum share from 100 billion goes for copying, maintaining the junk you have created and only a little goes for truly for R&D. World knows how you have created J-20. When your 5G bird flew in air, we are going to fly second prototype of our 5G bird. Always rely on numbers and not in quality is the main problem of china in modern warfare quality and superiority dominates the battlefield. If this isn't true then why US army is world's strongest force? I'm not going to tell you about new procurement in Indian armed forces.
I know nothing detail about that. But I do know all my american colleague scared about chinese rise, and it is not joking, serious scare. I told them many time chinese just copy machine, everything copy from american, but they don't believe me.

Thanks for making us laugh by your comments because nobody is getting offended with your immature comments. You are just a pure war fan because you haven't seen any major war in your history but India has seen three major wars and one minor war so we know the reality about war. Once it got started then you'll just cry to stop it but it won't until it completely eats your economy and life of china. Don't dare to see the results because it would be last mistake by china.
"When your 5G bird flew in air, we are going to fly second prototype of our 5G bird." Man, T50 is not your bird, indian just pay money, you are actual buyer, not cooperator. Chinese have already refused russian invitation, because russian can not offer anything better than what already in chinese pocket.

Indian fought big wars with PAK? LOL, chinese only played min game with American in korea and vietnam, and American really enjoy the game, went home and built two memorial walls to remember the games, don't tell me American lost to vietnamese monkey, american will get mad on you.

Oh, small war, yes, played with muscle polar bear to take an island back in 1969, played with Great India in 1962, killed 4000? POW 7000? played with south vietnam in 1974, vietnam from 1979 to 1986.

And you are right, Mther Fuk PLA has not played any game since 1986, that's damned, that's why I expect PLA can fight again with indian army, i want to see the result.

Last edited:

chex3009

Country flag
"When your 5G bird flew in air, we are going to fly second prototype of our 5G bird." Man, T50 is not your bird, indian just pay money, you are actual buyer, not cooperator. Chinese have already refused russian invitation, because russian can not offer anything better than what already in chinese pocket.
Another Espionage on the cards, right??? BTW which bird r u trying to copy this time around??? Prior info would be helpful so that we don't mess around when again some blurry images float around internet and speculate about it.

We have 30% stake in design, avionics and composite, do some prior research instead of spitting some CCP agenda here.

Indian fought big wars with PAK? LOL, chinese only played min game with American in korea and vietnam, and American really enjoy the game, went home and built two memorial walls to remember the games, don't tell me American lost to vietnamese monkey, american will get mad on you.
Try to get some info regarding 1971 war with PAK and you will get what u need.

Oh, small war, yes, played with muscle polar bear to take an island back in 1969, played with Great India in 1962, killed 4000? POW 7000? played with south vietnam in 1974, vietnam in 1979.
You like playing games, don't you??? Try playing one more time and the world will see who enjoys then...

houde10000

Country flag
Another Espionage on the cards, right??? BTW which bird r u trying to copy this time around??? Prior info would be helpful so that we don't mess around when again some blurry images float around internet and speculate about it.

We have 30% stake in design, avionics and composite, do some prior research instead of spitting some CCP agenda here.

Try to get some info regarding 1971 war with PAK and you will get what u need.

You like playing games, don't you??? Try playing one more time and the world will see who enjoys then...
LOL. I did research, T50 is totally a russian 5G project, indian was invited to join this project, because polar bear short of cash. The truth is indian pay russian money to do the design, and then indian pay money to buy the plane.

I know what happened in 1971, chinese warned indian stop to attack Pakistan, otherwise chinese will involve the war, and indian primier Mrs. Indira Gahdi ordered indian troop cease the fire.

I don't know who will enjoy more, chinese or indian, I just expect they can fight again, anyway, I do enjoy that, can not wait to see the result.

You don't need to be anxiety, I just a military fan, get here to kill some time, read my words carefully and seriously answer me, so simple, i believe you can do it.

Last edited:

pmaitra

I know what happened in 1971, chinese warned indian stop to attack Pakistan, otherwise chinese will involve the war, and indian primier Mrs. Indira Gahdi ordered indian troop cease the fire.
Relax bud! Where did you pinch that one from?

Assuming Indira Gandhi 'obeyed' 'warnings' from PRC to cease fire, then why did PRC, a time-tested friend of Pakistan issue this venerable 'warning' after Pakistan had surrendered (because, India did not cease-fire until Pakistan was defeated)? Hell, the Pakistanis should read this one.

Allow me to wake you up from this state of hallucination: India Gandhi did not give a simian's posterior about warnings from Nixon and she could care less what PRC thought or said (or the ridiculous 'warning' you mentioned). PRC would have been nuked by the USSR if they even entered Indian territory. USSR was already miffed with PRC for border clashes near the city of Khabarovsk and on the banks of the Ussuri river. They had their own scores to settle.

Last edited:

chex3009

Country flag
Come on man, get a life

Quote from wikipedia:
The Soviet Union sympathized with the Bangladeshis, and supported the Indian Army and Mukti Bahini during the war, recognizing that the independence of Bangladesh would weaken the position of its rivals—the United States and China. The USSR gave assurances to India that if a confrontation with the United States or China developed, it would take counter-measures. This assurance was enshrined in the Indo-Soviet friendship treaty signed in August 1971.
The United States supported Pakistan both politically and materially. President Richard Nixon and his Secretary of State Henry Kissinger feared Soviet expansion into South and Southeast Asia.[46] Pakistan was a close ally of the People's Republic of China, with whom Nixon had been negotiating a rapprochement and where he intended to visit in February 1972. Nixon feared that an Indian invasion of West Pakistan would mean total Soviet domination of the region, and that it would seriously undermine the global position of the United States and the regional position of America's new tacit ally, China. In order to demonstrate to China the bona fides of the United States as an ally, and in direct violation of the US Congress-imposed sanctions on Pakistan, Nixon sent military supplies to Pakistan, routing them through Jordan and Iran,[47] while also encouraging China to increase its arms supplies to Pakistan. The Nixon administration also ignored reports it received of the "genocidal" activities of the Pakistani Army in East Pakistan, most notably the Blood telegram. This prompted widespread criticism and condemnation both by Congress and in the international press.[17][48][49]
The then US ambassador to the United Nations George H W Bush—later 41st president of the United States—introduced a resolution in the UN Security Council calling for a cease-fire and the withdrawal of armed forces by India and Pakistan. It was vetoed by the Soviet Union. The following days witnessed a great pressure on the Soviets from the Nixon-Kissinger duo to get India to withdraw, but to no avail.[50]
When Pakistan's defeat in the eastern sector seemed certain, Nixon ordered the USS Enterprise into the Bay of Bengal. The Enterprise arrived on station on 11 December 1971. It has been documented that Nixon even persuaded Iran and Jordan to send their F-86, F-104 and F-5 fighter jets in aid of Pakistan.[51] On 6 December and 13 December, the Soviet Navy dispatched two groups of ships and a submarine, armed with nuclear missiles, from Vladivostok; they trailed U.S. Task Force 74 into the Indian Ocean from 18 December 1971 until 7 January 1972. The Soviets also had a nuclear submarine to help ward off the threat posed by USS Enterprise task force in the Indian Ocean.[52]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

Read the bold part and clear your doubts houde, you are an interesting guy speaks no more than what the CCP has taught you guys, you get full marks for that one.

Oracle

LOL. I did research, T50 is totally a russian 5G project, indian was invited to join this project, because polar bear short of cash. The truth is indian pay russian money to do the design, and then indian pay money to buy the plane.

I don't know who will enjoy more, chinese or indian, I just expect they can fight again, anyway, I do enjoy that, can not wait to see the result.

You don't need to be anxiety, I just a military fan, get here to kill some time, read my words carefully and seriously answer me, so simple, i believe you can do it.
Ah! Choo! I did research too!
1971 war - US orders China to send it's troops to the India border, China says no to USA. Dude, you seriously need to read history than what is taught throughout propaganda in China.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Referendum conducted under the coercion of Indian Army, what a joke!
The Chogyal was not willing to give up so easily and hence the Army had to be called. Royalty that is spoilt with unlimited wealth and absolute power is not so willing to forget all that so easily you know. And BTW there were only troops enough to control and ask the Palace guards to surrender.

Indian Army did not invade Sikkim with brute force like you "liberated" Tibet.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles