Taj Mahal was built using traditional measurement units mentioned in the Arthasastra

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Re: Taj Mahal was built using traditional measurement units mentioned in the Arthasas

We all are Vedic mathematicians, I posted a video about it yesterday.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Re: Taj Mahal was built using traditional measurement units mentioned in the Arthasas

^^^...:stirpot:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

So what does one do now, since Shahjahan (maroed) pulled a fast one on every one ! Make replicas of it and worship as Tajo Mahalaya .

Jai ho Tajo Mahalaya. I think the topic was how Taj Mahal was built using Vedic Geometry.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

Taj Mahal should be Bull Dozed.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

????????????????????? :shocked: ?

KS

Bye bye DFI

It will cut the Tentacles of Darul-ul-Islam (One Kid Pakistan already Done) embed into Muslims in the North Part of the Sub Continent since the times of Araungzeb.
I'm sure razing down one of the biggest earners of tourist forex would cut down tentacles of Muslims....:rolleyes:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

:facepalm:

If the engineers and architects involved used measurements also mentioned in Arthashastra, this proves what ?

Modern math was made possible by India's discovery of zero, that means all scientific discoveries are hindu/indian ?

And Tejo Mahalya crap again :rofl:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

maths is maths......................:cool2:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Muslims ? Arbas/ Persian ruled todays Pakistan for about a century more than the geographical portion called Ganga Jamuni (the land between Ganga and Yamuna mainly centred around Delhi and avadh (Lucknow). Their earlier avataar in today Pakistan, Muslims could not achieve any thing substantaial. They were there as colonialist and plunderers. But in Ganga Jamuni they became inhabitants specially the Moguls.

When they started beleiving the land to be their, all develoments and achievements followed. Agras Taj Mahal is one of those.

However the Muslim do not fail to remind the Indians that one day they had captured the banks of Ganga. See what Iqbal wrote:

ए अब रौद गंगा वो दिन है याद तुझको
उतरa तेरे किनारे जब कारवाँ हमारा ॥४॥

ay āb-rūd-e gangā! vuh din haiñ yād tujh ko?
utarā tire[11] kināre jab kāravāñ hamārā

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Why is it not possible for Taj Mahal be an ancient Temple?

after all most of the Mughal/Islamic architecture in India actually were from destroyed pre-existing temples of Hindus and Jains anyway?

is it not worth even a consideration to look into it if it is a possibility?

For instance, Do you know how Qutb Minar was build and what materials were used for it?

That said, no one should destroy any building as they are part of our culture and heritage, while it is not wrong to consider whether this version of Taj Mahal is true or not?

But I personally :laugh: when I hear about these stuff:heh:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

I'm sure razing down one of the biggest earners of tourist forex would cut down tentacles of Muslims....:rolleyes:
No one can eliminate an idea whether it is Islam or Hinduism. Why demolish a structure. Do not demolish Taj bu demolish the structure of hatred from your mind and heart.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

PN OAK is the greatest historian ever produced in India. Without him we would have not known that Taj Mahal was Tejo mahalaya or West Minister Abbey was a Hindu Temple. No othe rhistorian found so many missing things in history than he did in a single life time that is also without any qualification of a historian or archeologist. Table of contents of his book "Some missing Chapters in World History"-

The Need to Revise Basic Archaeological And Historical Concepts
India's History Has been Written By Her Enemies
The Definition And Scope of History
How Historians Have Duped the Public
Rewriting History-Why And How?
Muslim Contribution (?) To Indian Life
How Archaeological Record Has Been Falsified
Cunningham's Cunning Archaeological Manipulation
Mediaeval Architecture is Hindu Not Muslim
Invader Tamerlain Says Old Delhi's Jama Masjid is a Hindu Temple
The Pandavas, Not Shahjahan Founded Old Delhi

Delhi's Red Fort is Hindu Lalkot
Lovers And Architects

Akbar's So-called Marriages Wee Blatant Abductions

Words And Phrases Which Exude History
Research Methodology and Howlers of History Scholars
Criteria to Test the Existence of an Ancient Hindu Empire
Traces of an Hindu World Empire
The Ancient Atlas Bore All Sanskrit Names
Ayurved-The Hindu Medical System Healed The Ancient World
The Entire Pacific Region was Hindu Territory
Ancient England Was a Hindu Country
Ancient Hindu towns And Temples in England
Westminster Abbey is also a Shiva Temple

English is a Dialect of Sanskrit
Ancient Vedic Priesthoods of Europe
Ancient Italy was a Hindu Country and the Pope a Hindu Priest
Arabia, Iran, Iraq Were Once Hindu Countries

The Forehead marks of the Hindus
Vedic Terminology in European Languages
Rama and Krishna Were Universal Gods
The Myth of Jesus Christ
Disgusting State of World History
Wrong History Leads to Horrors

Some Missing Chapters of World History by P.N. Oak at Vedic Books

Thus he has mentioned how the historians have been fooling us and he worked hard to provide the proper history.

Is it true?:shocked:

If so:rotflmao:

pankaj nema

Country flag

Muslims ? Arbas/ Persian ruled todays Pakistan for about a century more than the geographical portion called Ganga Jamuni (the land between Ganga and Yamuna mainly centred around Delhi and avadh (Lucknow). Their earlier avataar in today Pakistan, Muslims could not achieve any thing substantaial. They were there as colonialist and plunderers. But in Ganga Jamuni they became inhabitants specially the Moguls.

When they started beleiving the land to be their, all develoments and achievements followed. Agras Taj Mahal is one of those.

However the Muslim do not fail to remains the Indians that one day they had captured the banks of Ganga.

ए अब रौद गंगा वो दिन है याद तुझको
उतरa तेरे किनारे जब कारवाँ हमारा ॥४॥

ay āb-rūd-e gangā! vuh din haiñ yād tujh ko?
utarā tire[11] kināre jab kāravāñ hamārā
Mate you are giving too much credit to Muslims settlling in Ganga Jamuni belt

The fact is that DELHI was the place to be DELHI was the capital of India and NOT Punjab
For controlling entire central and Northern India Delhi had to be the capital of any empire

So the Delhi sultanate and later on Mughals made DELHI their capital and hence this Indo
Gangetic belt was like the Mughal NCR

Also Punjab was close to Afghanistan and was always vulnerable to barbarian invaders

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Am I the only one who is thinking this thread might be interesting :evil::devious:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador

P.N. Oak is a nutjob, no one takes him seriously. He's the product of an immense inferiority complex found among a section of the Religious Right.

Just laugh and move on.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Actually this thread is useless.
To reiterate it says that the Taj Mahal engineers used a unit of measurement which made divisions easier, this unit of measurement is also mentioned in arthashashtra.

I don't understand why the talk of destroying/building taj mahal or talking if taj mahal is a temple or a mausoleum ?

You and I sitting miles or centuries apart can discover the same thing that is the reason why Alan Lightman quit science. Science is never created, it is always discovered.

Galaxy

Country flag

P.N.Oak's research is based on many facts and not just opinion. I have only seen people ridiculing him on personal basis and not based on the merit of research. I think there should be intensive research to find out the truth.

I personally not sure and i also believe no matter what, It will remain as Taj Mahal because it's one of the 7th wonder of the world and attract lots of tourist.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles