Swedish Women are doing Cultural enrichment with Migrant "Kids "

airtel

Country flag

Sex-Starved Middle-Aged Ladies Target Migrant Kids in Sweden - Reports
CC0
Europe
10:46 25.05.2018Get short URL
Topic:
Europe's Refugee and Migrant Crisis (124)

A documentary by Swedish Radio has highlighted the problem of prostitution in central Stockholm, where so-called "street children," mostly of foreign decent, have become a sought-after commodity among middle-aged ladies. o_O
One of the "street kids" described the agreement as beneficial, due to money, food and shelter being offered.

Older women in Stockholm are procuring sexual services from migrant kids of North African descent, said one of the young illegal immigrants roaming the streets of Stockholm, in "Tendens" ("Tendency"), a short documentary by Abdelaziz Maaloum and Anders Ljungberg.

In the documentary, a certain "Amin" is being interviewed. By his own admission, he is 17 years old and comes from Morocco. Before making it to Sweden as an illegal immigrant, he had been to over 20 different countries, including Iceland and Greenland, which are far less common destinations for an asylum seeker.

According to the young man, many of his comrades living in central Stockholm have taken up selling sex to older and middle-aged Swedish women. The demand, according to the Swedish documentary is high. "Amin" stressed that is a rather beneficial agreement.:laugh::laugh:

"I have personally met many elderly women, mothers, widows, divorced and married women. They offer money, shelter, a shower and food for sex. If you are willing, you go along, otherwise you can always say no," Amin said.

According to the documentary, prostitution mostly takes place in the evening when drug peddling and other criminal activities have ceased.

A 2017 survey by dating agency VictoriaMilan indicated that Scandinavian women admittedly have the highest sex drive in the world to a degree that could be considered borderline nymphomaniac in some cases.

READ MORE: Swedish Feminist Defends Polygamy, Attacks Nuclear Family

Dagens Nyheter, one of Sweden's most acclaimed daily newspapers, recently ran an opinion piece by Kristina Lindquist celebrating fake marriages that allow asylum seekers to stay in the country.

Lundquist herself had admitted that she finds the idea of making a big deal of "heterosexual duality" embarrassing. The notion of a man calling her "wife" is laughable and absurd, according to her. By contrast, she finds marrying asylum seekers for them to get a residence permit a noble enterprise. The title of her piece is self-explanatory: "Fake marriage is among the most honorable things I can imagine."

According to Swedish law, there is a two-year rule to counter sham relations. Kristina Lundquist argued that it is a high price to pay, but still insisted fake marriage was a "perfect opportunity."

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201805251064795219-sweden-sex-migrants/

The Last Stand

Country flag
Absolute state of Sweden:

"Dagens Nyheter, one of Sweden's most acclaimed daily newspapers, recently ran an opinion piece by Kristina Lindquist celebrating fake marriages that allow asylum seekers to stay in the country."

Naturally, they don't care about laws or about the state of their society. They're making their bed, let them lie in it.

Haldiram

Country flag
Is there something sexually wrong with Sweden!!??

It also has high rapes.

If I remember my numbers correctly, 18.2 women/men(not sure if men included in survey) are raped for every 100k people.
Yup. Something seems off.

In a liberal society where sex is not a taboo, it is a seller's market. It's the one providing sex who has all the cards to play. It's strange that in a country with no-fault divorce which allows them to get in and out of self-serving relationships, there are sex starved women. They can always get into casual relationships and have sex and get compensated for it. They really don't have to pay foreigners to fuck them. They can extract a payment from the migrants in exchange for citizenship and residency.

Kuch toh gadbad hai daya. We need to book a flight to Sweden to investigate this matter immediately.

Icarus

Country flag

It also has high rapes.

If I remember my numbers correctly, 18.2 women/men(not sure if men included in survey) are raped for every 100k people.
That's because the laws are strict. Sometimes even casual touching in the workplace is treated as assault. Very different from a country like India, where even rape does not count as rape and the victim often demonised.

Flame Thrower

I vaguely remember this one from reading about the strange laws in various countries....

If a man rapes a woman and she becomes pregnant, then man has all rights over the child and women has none. If she tries to get an abortion, the man can go to court and stop the abortion. Woman can only have that child if man doesn't want.

Haldiram

Country flag
I vaguely remember this one from reading about the strange laws in various countries....

If a man rapes a woman and she becomes pregnant, then man has all rights over the child and women has none. If she tries to get an abortion, the man can go to court and stop the abortion. Woman can only have that child if man doesn't want.
This is from Ireland.

...........................................................................................................................................................

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Haldiram thank you for correcting me.

Such a stupid law, those who made such law should be put behind the bars....
Abortion can be done in Ireland now as of a couple days back, and the Irish thank an Indian origin woman for that.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The source being sputnik one will need to take a few pinches of salt.
Just like it is a hobby of the USA to cause turmoil within nations, so is Russia very much fond of that.
Russia likes to ignite people against their government if the govt is pro-USA, which is what they are trying here.
@Tactical Frog

Of course that doesn't mean these things don't happen in those parts ;)

Last edited:

avknight1408

Country flag
Under the liberals Sweden has become a seriously messed up country. Came to this conclusion after I saw this cringeworthy video last year.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

It also has high rapes.

Sweden is feminist shit hole. They report rape even if you stare at them. thats why they have largest rape number. UK and US are the only country who have true numbers of actual rape cases. Not the feminist rape , actual one.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Sex-Starved Middle-Aged Ladies Target Migrant Kids in Sweden - Reports
CC0
Europe
10:46 25.05.2018Get short URL
Topic:
Europe's Refugee and Migrant Crisis (124)

A documentary by Swedish Radio has highlighted the problem of prostitution in central Stockholm, where so-called "street children," mostly of foreign decent, have become a sought-after commodity among middle-aged ladies. o_O
One of the "street kids" described the agreement as beneficial, due to money, food and shelter being offered.

Older women in Stockholm are procuring sexual services from migrant kids of North African descent, said one of the young illegal immigrants roaming the streets of Stockholm, in "Tendens" ("Tendency"), a short documentary by Abdelaziz Maaloum and Anders Ljungberg.

In the documentary, a certain "Amin" is being interviewed. By his own admission, he is 17 years old and comes from Morocco. Before making it to Sweden as an illegal immigrant, he had been to over 20 different countries, including Iceland and Greenland, which are far less common destinations for an asylum seeker.

According to the young man, many of his comrades living in central Stockholm have taken up selling sex to older and middle-aged Swedish women. The demand, according to the Swedish documentary is high. "Amin" stressed that is a rather beneficial agreement.:laugh::laugh:

"I have personally met many elderly women, mothers, widows, divorced and married women. They offer money, shelter, a shower and food for sex. If you are willing, you go along, otherwise you can always say no," Amin said.

According to the documentary, prostitution mostly takes place in the evening when drug peddling and other criminal activities have ceased.

A 2017 survey by dating agency VictoriaMilan indicated that Scandinavian women admittedly have the highest sex drive in the world to a degree that could be considered borderline nymphomaniac in some cases.

READ MORE: Swedish Feminist Defends Polygamy, Attacks Nuclear Family

Dagens Nyheter, one of Sweden's most acclaimed daily newspapers, recently ran an opinion piece by Kristina Lindquist celebrating fake marriages that allow asylum seekers to stay in the country.

Lundquist herself had admitted that she finds the idea of making a big deal of "heterosexual duality" embarrassing. The notion of a man calling her "wife" is laughable and absurd, according to her. By contrast, she finds marrying asylum seekers for them to get a residence permit a noble enterprise. The title of her piece is self-explanatory: "Fake marriage is among the most honorable things I can imagine."

According to Swedish law, there is a two-year rule to counter sham relations. Kristina Lundquist argued that it is a high price to pay, but still insisted fake marriage was a "perfect opportunity."

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201805251064795219-sweden-sex-migrants/
Just googled Kristina Lindquist and saw a ugly man looking woman who says nationalism needs to be wiped out and all other Feminazi crap. :bs:These are serious side effects of Feminism. He/She is also discussed under
misc hoax-actor trannies and pseudo-trannies: forum :laugh:

btw these middle aged women from EU now dont have go to Africa, now they get f*** at home and sooner or later wiped out of their White race.EU is destroyed by Feminism and recently Italian cabinet has 61% women.These women are the reason those illegal immigrant(Muslims) wanna go to EU as they are promised abundant unlimited sex by travel agents and no wonder these immigrants have no respect for these women and rape them.

And these Western people dare to call India as sex starved country. :crazy::blah::pound:

Older white women join Kenya's sex tourists

Each year, as many as 600,000 women from Western countries are said to engage in sex tourism.
:hippo: :hippo: :hippo:

Sex tourism: Meet the middle-aged, middle-class women who are Britain's female sex tourists | Daily Mail Online

One young man told me the white women he had sex with made him feel sick. ‘They stink, have rough skin and look like old dogs. No wonder they have to pay for a man’

============================================================================

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I think they have a very high suicide rate as well. mentally ill country.

Global Defence

Articles