Surya ICBM

IF SURYA PROJECT SUCCEDS WILL IT DECREASE CHINESE AGGRESSION

• Total voters

scatterStorm

Country flag
And which missile that would be? we are talking about high yield bomb here......maybe not like tsar bomba, but something close to it.
We've tested both fission and fusion bombs during the Pokhran 2 trials, the latter one being a hydrogen bomb with a very low yield. Data was collected for this purpose to construct a full scale(high yield) fusion bomb. So yes theoretically we do have means to construct a hydrogen bomb. Do we have one, well such info is highly classified and top secret, and I speculate we do have one.

scatterStorm

Country flag
8x200kt warheads riding on an a5, is a nightmare scary enough for the chinese with no bmd. Don't scare them anymore by talking of higher yield. Poor sobs will die of fright, cowards that they are.
I wanted to ask that is the A5 MIRV capable? You mentioned 8 times 200Kt, which means it's a MIRV device. It was speculated in some articles that it's MIRV capable.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I wanted to ask that is the A5 MIRV capable? You mentioned 8 times 200Kt, which means it's a MIRV device. It was speculated in some articles that it's MIRV capable.
It is speculated to be so. The MIRV design has not been tested yet. Even if it has been tested on A5, it as been acknowledged in public.
So we are still in the domain of speculation. However, it is almost certain, that later versions of Agni V will have MIRV capabilities. Agni6 will be MIRV capable because it will be a true-blue ICBM and nowadays, all ICBMs are MIRV capable.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles