Surgical strikes inside Pak. Possibility?

Should India carry out surgical strikes in Pak after next big terrorist attack

• Total voters

Brood Father

Country flag

Just a day after the Indian government claimed that its army carried out “surgical strikes” inside Pakistan with the support of military choppers, a senior Indian minister retracted the claim saying “these did not involve any aerial operations.”

“There were no aerial strikes,” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, told The Hindu during an interview.

LOL they just hopped across the border

Like this

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
pathetic Indians
The pic you have posted is more than enough for entire pakistani army .

How can you be so retarded , aerial strike are those which you do by F16 to the poor Pashtoons ..so yes no Air strikes was conducted but will be soon just wait for it

I mean you guys are hilarious, 3 days have past but still in denial mode , go get a life

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
By ALH, check out the main thread
Just a day after the Indian government claimed that its army carried out “surgical strikes” inside Pakistan with the support of military choppers, a senior Indian minister retracted the claim saying “these did not involve any aerial operations.”

“There were no aerial strikes,” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, told The Hindu during an interview.

Like this

pathetic Indians
Pathetic pakis.:facepalm:
Ferrying troops from choppers is not called an aerial strike
(though case is different pakistanis do not recognize any strike surgical if it's not an air strike, no matter how many times we may rape their sovereignty from ground:biggrin2:).
And as the proof, army has the video of operation, will be publicly revealed very soon.;)
More funny thing is that pakis claimed that this was a mere cross border firing (otherwise, they were ought to retaliate, which they can't) but pics were found to be of casualties in Naxal attack.:pound:

I_PLAY_BAD

Think whatever you want. It is not so easy to attack any country. Can you go and attack your neighbor anytime you want? Stop making idiotic statements like these. If you are so daring then go to the border and attack the incoming terrorists. What do you know about strategy, planning and attacking, using the armed forces? Do you think that war is like counter strike game which you play in PC and x-boxes.....? You are too immature. Please get matured before joining defence forums and posting nonsense statements like these. AAGAYA MAHAVEER, JHO GHAR MEY BAITKEY SALAAH DEY RAHA HEI..... TERA VEERTAH GHAR KEY ANDHAR HI HEI. BORDER PEY JAAOGEY TOH PAHTLUN KEY ANDHAR HI SU SU KARLOGEY.....
I don't need you to advise me on my acumen on defense and strategic affairs. Well I have been partially right until recently that India has been a pussy country for several decades by not having a proper response to Pakistan's hybrid war through circumcised scums. The recent events have proved otherwise and I foresee a strong response and direction to similar future circumstances like we should have been always. US, UK, France, Russia have struck countries which are at least two seas away but India despite boasting such a massive defense org has not struck even a goat from next door. If they can do why can't we ?

I know this is not a counter-strike game sir.

mayfair

US, UK, France, Russia have struck countries which are at least two seas away but India despite boasting such a massive defense org has not struck even a goat from next door. If they can do why can't we ?
First of all, it's easy to strike countries two seas away, especially if they do not have the means to strike you back..atleast not two seas away.

Secondly, our biggest enemies are right next door. Why should we be gallivanting around the world shooting targets, when the end result is let's say far from satisfying?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
PDF's paki shithead's must be on suicide watch ...is ISI keeping an eye on their most coveted online jihadi munnas?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
PDF's paki shithead's must be on suicide watch ...is ISI keeping an eye on their most coveted online jihadi munnas?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They just opened 1000000th thread to DENY the surgical strikes.
When Indians posted the thread with valid arguments, proofs, statements and said that video will be released, even the half of our information was deleted by their illiterate mods and Title of the thread changed too:
Surgical Strikes happened or not : A difficult thing to say
Finally, our arguments at least landed them on difficult way to say.:pound:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
More surgical strikes if India's security challenged: Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar

Dehradun: Stepping up the attack on Pakistan, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Saturday said that missions like the Thursday's surgical strikes on terror camps could be done again if the security of the country was challenged or jeopardised.
In his first statement after a special Indian Army term crossed the Line of Control into Pakistani-administered Kashmir and demolished seven launchpads of terrorists, Parrikar said that "anyone who casts an evil eye on the country would not be spared".
Speaking at a function held to unveil statue of local hero Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali, Parrikar further said that Pakistan had been stunned into silence after the surgical strikes and was in a comatose condition. "Pakistan is like a patient who has been put under anaesthesia before an operation," he said as people clapped in agreement.
The union minister also warned Pakistan that if it indulged in some misadventure, it will be given a befitting response.
He also said that despite tension on the borders and his busy schedule, he came to pay tributes to Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali as brave men like him make the country proud.

Just telling Truth

By ALH, check out the main thread

Pathetic pakis.:facepalm:
Ferrying troops from choppers is not called an aerial strike
(though case is different pakistanis do not recognize any strike surgical if it's not an air strike, no matter how many times we may rape their sovereignty from ground:biggrin2:).
And as the proof, army has the video of operation, will be publicly revealed very soon.;)
More funny thing is that pakis claimed that this was a mere cross border firing (otherwise, they were ought to retaliate, which they can't) but pics were found to be of casualties in Naxal attack.:pound:
Are you renunciation your own ex-army man? “Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, told The Hindu during an interview, that there were no sir g kal” ? Recently, Congress leader Shankersinh Vaghela raises doubts on this too.

Last edited:

GTM900

Yes, India should launch more strikes inside pakistan. The pakis will just whine "Oink Oink" because they know that if they even think of using their tiny kilioton yield farts the Indian retaliation will turn their nation into a Thermonuclear parking lot. And for those stupid paki think tanks in PooDF saying India did nothing after 26/11 should know that for every blast in India there will be 100 in pakiland.
What did they do after the APS Peshawar school shooting in which 132 of their kids were shot down like d**s and turned them into fertilizer? Answer: Nothing ,just howl "Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink Oinkkkkkkkkkk..........." . like their holy ***.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Are you renunciation your own ex-army man? “Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, told The Hindu during an interview, that there were no sir g kal” ? Recently, Congress leader Shankersinh Vaghela raises doubts on this too.
There were rumors on the next day of Uri Attack, army conducted surgical strikes which was false.
But the strikes of 29th September were officially recognized by government and army.

And as far Congress is concerned, they are historically famous for calling everything done by other party's fake. From Economy to research, defense, foreign policy or military doctrine, everything is fake for congees unless they aren in power.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
See the interview again, he said it was a anti-terror operation with in paki side of LOC.

If you want to believe his words, believe him fully.

bose

Country flag
I pity you people to read and hear what is coming out of Pakistan ...

Do not embarrass more yourself ... you have nowhere to hide...

Well Pakistan Makhbuja Kashmir is an Indian territory ...

Just telling Truth

I pity you people to read and hear what is coming out of Pakistan ...

Do not embarrass more yourself ... you have nowhere to hide...

Well Pakistan Makhbuja Kashmir is an Indian territory ...
Just like “ Sir G Cal “, and the news source, which I have parroted is from your side “ The Hindu “, so from there it’s imminent from.

And second, it’s Azad Kashmir part of Pakistan terrain.

bose

Country flag
Just like “ Sir G Cal “, and the news source, which I have parroted is from your side “ The Hindu “, so from there it’s imminent from.
The Anesthetics have done a good job... now it is time to come out of the surgery after effect...

Atum Bum koi kaam ke nehi aya...

Hansh ke lea Kashmir ... larke lenge Pakistan ...

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Like this

pathetic Indians
You pathetic pakistani, air strike means using fighter jets and not air dropping the troops. Ha ha ha ha.... someone please teach this pakistani some English. Uneducated people at their peak of foolishness, without knowing the difference between air dropping and air strike.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag

Idiot pakistani, pakistan itself belongs to India. Your country was achieved by begging us Hindustanis. Indians threw away a piece of land, which you now call as pakistan. Ha ha ha.... get educated and learn correct history. Always keep begging China or USA.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I don't need you to advise me on my acumen on defense and strategic affairs. Well I have been partially right until recently that India has been a pussy country for several decades by not having a proper response to Pakistan's hybrid war through circumcised scums. The recent events have proved otherwise and I foresee a strong response and direction to similar future circumstances like we should have been always. US, UK, France, Russia have struck countries which are at least two seas away but India despite boasting such a massive defense org has not struck even a goat from next door. If they can do why can't we ?

I know this is not a counter-strike game sir.
Shut and sit you idiot. I don't bother about what you know. Don't post nonsense.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
India is not irresponsible like pakistan and we don't attack blindly. We should plan our attack and see to it that we don't loose any life, but at the same timenot even a single enemy must be left out. Pakistan is not Syria, Iraq or libya, for India to attack blindly, like us and france.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

We did worst to them, They cannot forget it and never will be and it should remain that way ..

================

Surgical strike is not we hold for Pakistan mainland, We hold the worst fear the same treatment that our fathers did to theirs, It will happen eventually in future, Regardless ..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles