Support for Pakistan free of any conditions: China

CCP

Do not waste your time on this rascal... this Chinese is a part 25 cents army dreaming of nuking India :rofl:

As if the India will send them flowers in return... China can not even withstand a 50 KT attack ... A country always humiliated by smaller nations...
You are the true 25 cents army.
read http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/strategic-forces/6005-agni-v-missile-91.html ,we can see you provided infromation that from your mother's son's frind and your defence minister.

Reactions: Neo

Srinivas_K

Country flag
not the case in between China and India.

CCP dude last time I checked Hingkong people are protesting for democracy.

How many of them?

So? US is also doing these nuke diplomacy right now.

I am sorry to say that the gap between India and China will be reduced in this decade, with that the delusion of most of the online Chinese.

thethinker

Country flag
Do not waste your time on this rascal... this Chinese is a part of 25 cents army dreaming of nuking India :rofl:

As if the India will send them flowers in return... China can not even withstand a 50 KT attack ... A country always humiliated by smaller nations...
Would suggest more of trolling when it comes to such posters. You can't argue back and forth and expect reasonable responses. Only option left is to go far far below how they go (if you choose to engage with them).

On the bright side, it is good that global diplomacy is managed by sane and wise people who ponder over various issues rather than simply asking to nuke nations they feel are a threat.

bose

Country flag
Would suggest more of trolling when it comes to such posters. You can't argue back and forth and expect reasonable responses. Only option left is to go far far below how they go (if you choose to engage with them).

On the bright side, it is good that global diplomacy is managed by sane and wise people who ponder over various issues rather than simply asking to nuke nations they feel are a threat.
This idiot is a classic example of a Chinese, still could not reconcile to their humiliation some 70 years back...

I will not be surprise if this guy is a product of Nanjing rape by Japanese...

CCP

This idiot is a classic example of a Chinese, still could not reconcile to their humiliation some 70 years back...

Your father must killed by a PLA.

thethinker

Country flag

Flame baiting is a classic tactic used by these people to steer conversations either away from or towards topics they have focused on. Do not help them, it is that simple.

If they are really getting paid by the post, best is to put them on ignore rather than engaging and helping them increase their post count with no effort. Make them really work for it rather than provide an easy way. :thumb:

bose

Country flag
Flame baiting is a classic tactic used by these people to steer conversations either away from or towards topics they have focused on. Do not help them, it is that simple.

If they are really getting paid by the post, best is to put them on ignore rather than engaging and helping them increase their post count with no effort. Make them really work for it rather than provide an easy way. :thumb:
You are right... these parasites come to earn 25 cents...

bose

Country flag
No, you father dead at 1962 and you had a sorry childhood.
I am sure you are from a Japanese father and from Nanjing... How about that...

I would have been the most proud person if my father HAD DIED OF FOR HIS MOTHERLAND...

Last edited:

Neo

Your father must killed by a PLA.
Guys guys, there is really no need to get ugly and personal. Agree to disagree with eachother and keep it civil.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles