Support for Pakistan free of any conditions: China

amoy

Tsk tsk tsk

It amuses me to see smart Chinese becoming Pakistanis in their heads and showing ignorance of both history and facts.

The Indian volcano in 1947 vomited out the most intolerant, bigoted people who did not want to live in India. Like Vesuvius, whose fire fell on Pompeii, the violent intolerant bigoted and most brainless people of India went and settled in Pakistan, pemanently foregoing their chance to remain in the world's oldest and best civilization. Thank god for that!. The Indian volcano now is nothing in comparison to 1947. The hot lava is in Pakistan and the Chinese are trying to make love to it.

Pakistanis want to rule India just as badly as China wants to rule Taiwan. Pakis feel they used to rule India just like Chicoms feel they ruled Taiwan. But the Chinese may get Taiwan. Pakis won't get India. Luckily for Pakis they may now get China.

Congratulations. May the Chinese Pakistani friendship grow and grow. :rofl:
Oh lectures on history and facts :taunt1:

There was no single India. There were only hundreds of loosely independent entities, princely kingdoms, maharaja, nawab alike etc. etc. that thanks to British Raj were cobbled together.

And u even tried to draw a parallel btwn the subcontinent and China + Taiwan? :pound: Taiwan was liberated from Dutch colonists back in 1661.

History aside, China is also a South Asian country. Had there not been Indian objection China could have been a member of SAARC for our co-prosperity. Again China-Pakistan partnership is not India centric, but part of the Silk Route Belt development initiative.

Reactions: Neo

bennedose

Oh lectures on history and facts :taunt1:

There was no single India.

History aside, China is also a South Asian country. Had there not been Indian objection China could have been a member of SAARC for our co-prosperity. Again China-Pakistan partnership is not India centric, but part of the Silk Route Belt development initiative.
You are right about British India not being one country. No one is claiming that it is. British India is now 6 countries. India, Pakhanastan. Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Myanmar.

Communist China would not have been UN member either without Indian and non aligned support. Taiwan used to be the representative till 1971

There was no single China either and Tibet certainly was not China. "One China" is itself the imagination of your Chicom masters. :p

shiphone

Country flag
Communist China would not have been UN member either without Indian and non aligned support. Taiwan used to be the representative till 1971
LOL... such ignorance and arrogance make you and the nation the laugh stock in this world on most forums .... Don't harm your nation and people any more...

the vote was 76 to 35, with 17 abstentions.. 26 of 76 'YES' were from African nations and the almost all the European countries voted "yes" even the then hostile USSR ... we always said : "非洲兄弟把我们抬进联合国" --" African Brothers carries us in the UN".

Voting situation in the UN general assembly respect to resolution 2758 (1971).

as I always said.... the World seems too big for some Indian members ,you need open your eyes and minds indeed...
and China History is also a big problem for you, any way it's not your History , your ignorance is reasonable ...LOL... but I were you ,I would keep silent on those I don't know...

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
How you even made this equation is beyond my comprehension ma'am.

This is what Pakistan is for China:

When a US delegate once confronted a Chinese diplomat about Beijing's uncompromising support for Pakistan, the Chinese reportedly responded with a heavily-loaded sarcastic remark: "Pakistan is our Israel".

China: 'Pakistan is our Israel' - Features - Al Jazeera English
China is no USA for Pakistan to become sub continent Israel.

If Pakistan resorts in doing any harm to peace in S.Asia with the backing of China, It will be Pakistan that will be at the receiving end.

CCP

If Pakistan resorts in doing any harm to peace in S.Asia with the backing of China, It will be Pakistan that will be at the receiving end.
How? Let China nuke India?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
How? Let China nuke India?
There is a missile called AGNI V which is being tested in this month, I think this makes it clear to Xi Jingping on his visit to India.

CCP

There is a missile called AGNI V which is being tested in this month, I think this makes it clear to Xi Jingping on his visit to India.
Those was a fail nuclear test at 1998.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Those was a fail nuclear test at 1998.
India has no first use of Nuke policy and China also have this policy. I hope things won't go that far. We believe in reciprocity and peaceful co existence.

Ok fine Dude .... There are doubts that India's thermonuclear device has not met the target in Nuclear Yield.

Since then almost a decade and half has passed and India is been developing these technologies related to Hydrogen Bombs.

Even if you assume Thermonuclear device failed and India has stopped the research, still 4 nuclear tests out of 5 are successful.

If India nukes China, China will loose its all infrastructure and will loose a great opportunity to go to the top.

But If China nukes India , since India is beginning a race to the top, we can recover and rebuild.

CCP

India has no first use of Nuke policy and China also have this policy. I hope things won't go that far. We believe in reciprocity and peaceful co existence.

Ok fine Dude .... There are doubts that India's thermonuclear device has not met the target in Nuclear Yield.

Since then almost a decade and half has passed and India is been developing these technologies related to Hydrogen Bombs.

Even if you assume Thermonuclear device failed and India has stopped the research, still 4 nuclear tests out of 5 are successful.

If India nukes China, China will loose its all infrastructure and will loose a great opportunity to go to the top.

But If China nukes India , since India is beginning a race to the top, we can recover and rebuild.
read the thread again, you will see:

1. If not test you don't know you are right or not this time. Even you have the device right , you don't have to produce it after test.
2. all succeed ones are atomic atomic bomb, at is low yield and huge not suitable for missile.
3. To avoid waste time and resources on India, nuke India is the only choice for China.

CCP

1. If you do not test, you will never know you are right or not this time.
Even you have the device right , you don't have time to produce it after test.
2. All succeed ones are atomic atomic bomb, at is low yield and huge not suitable for missile.
3. To avoid waste time and resources on India, nuke India is the only choice for China.

Srinivas_K

Country flag

1. If not test you don't know you are right or not this time. Even you have the device right , you don't have to produce it after test.
2. all succeed ones are atomic atomic bomb, at is low yield and huge not suitable for missile.
Nukes are a two way trade, CCP dude last time I checked Hingkong people are protesting for democracy.

Soviets are also used to do these nuke diplomacy before being disintegrated.

Neo

With three nuclear powers sharing borders, there's a little chance of conventional war, let alone a nuclear conflict. Nukes serve as a deterrence, not a weapon these days.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
With three nuclear powers sharing borders, there's a little chance of conventional war, let alone a nuclear conflict. Nukes serve as a deterrent, not a weapon these days.
Yes I agree there is less chance nuke war, But one never know PA and CCP. Both are unpredictable and have no accountability of what they do.

bose

Country flag
Nukes are a two way trade, CCP dude last time I checked Hingkong people are protesting for democracy.

Soviets are also used to do these nuke diplomacy before being disintegrated.

Do not waste your time on this rascal... this Chinese is a part of 25 cents army dreaming of nuking India :rofl:

As if the India will send them flowers in return... China can not even withstand a 50 KT attack ... A country always humiliated by smaller nations...

Last edited:

Neo

Yes I agree there is less chance nuke war, But one never know PA and CCP. Both are unpredictable and have no accountability of what they do.
From our pov a right wing govt in India is equally if not even more unpredictble.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
From our pov a right wing govt in India is equally if not even more unpredictble.
It is not right wing but slightly centered one.

In the last decade there is a BJP Govt. at the center during the Parliament attack. Central Govt is a responsible one.

bose

Country flag
Rest assured these will be no nuclear war... how powerful it may be has never dared it against another nuclear country...

thethinker

Country flag
At least India has a democratically elected government.

Pakistan on other hand....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles