Support for Pakistan free of any conditions: China

Ashutosh Lokhande

@Neo where wer you hiding all this time? Waking up from your hiding time to time and posting your paki - chini bhai bhai threads.
Atleast show some courage to face other members questions when they quote you.

Last edited by a moderator:

amoy

Rest assured Pakistan will be out of power crisis earlier than India

China is about to operationalise a 1 GigaWatt (GW) nuclear power reactor at Karachi in Pakistan, highly-placed sources within the scientific community warn. Two more are in the pipeline in Karachi and three more in other parts of the country.

This represents a quantum leap from the much smaller reactors hitherto supplied by Beijing to Islamabad, and is also the first time that such advanced technology has been demonstrated globally.
- See more at: China gifts Pakistan mega nuclear power plants - Latest Pakistan Urdu News
GCR - News - China to fund Pakistan nuclear power project
Nuclear Power in Pakistan
India Likely to See Over 5 Per Cent Power Shortage in 2014-15: Report - NDTVProfit.com

Reactions: Neo

Neo

@Neo where wer you hiding all this time? Waking up from your hiding time to time and posting your paki - chini bhai bhai threads.
Atleast show some courage to face other members questions when they quote you.
I don't feel obliged to entertain a few barking dogs. Most of them are on my ignore list so I don't even bother to check the post.

Saner members showing respect and maturity in debates can always count on my reply.

Neo

In Pakistan we are seeing what happens when a PM tries to have an Foreign Policy independent of the Generals from Rawalpindi.

As long as China continues with supply of weapons to Pakistan, there will be deep rooted friendship.

China is one of the leading countries in the manufacture of Power Plant equipment, why have they not helped their eternal friend tide over their power crisis?
You obviously haven't been following the recent developments in Pakistan to end the energy crisis.
If things go as planned we will add more than 10.000MW to the grid in next five years.

Blackwater

I don't feel obliged to entertain a few barking dogs. Most of them are on my ignore list so I don't even bother to check the post.

Saner members showing respect and maturity in debates can always count on my reply.
You r Gullu butt of DFI lollll

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
You obviously haven't been following the recent developments in Pakistan to end the energy crisis.
If things go as planned we will add more than 10.000MW to the grid in next five years.
objectively speaking, could we say that ccp-china views Pakistan as "part" of Xinjiang ?

i.e. Pakistan is the truly autonomous Muslim region of west china, a status which
many in xinjiang were hoping to achieve

So where the Uyghurs have failed Pakistan has succeeded ?

Last edited:

Ashutosh Lokhande

Ive have personally read those questions/answers and most of them i found em to be actually legit.
You come here on DFI; post some random 1sided propaki-anti india propaganda and when other members rebutt your points you quitely slip out from the situation and go into hiding.
If some is indulging in ad hominems or trolling you can report them to mods.
let mods decide and warn/ban those trolls or there posts.
By blanketly banning someones views/rebutt you will actually continue living in a state of delusion.
Ppl here are not idiots; they know your motive and intent behind your every new thread.

bennedose

Our time tested "unbreakable union" will become more and more important with the NATO pull-out ahead. Earlier I trumpeted "soft partition" of Afghanistan by peripheral stakeholders like what Iraq is morphing into now (Kurdistan, Sunni/ISIS, and Shia/Baghdad) for our regional peace.
:rofl: Yeah right! I am certain the relationship is getting closer.

Afghanistan did not recognize Pakhanastan (also known as Pakistan - but Pakhanastan is more true to its nature) when it was created, and Afghanistan still does not recognize the Durand line which is the Pakistan - Afghanistan border. Pashtun people live on both sides and Afghanistan does support the creation of a Paktunistan. So a soft partition is exactly what is needed. But your ally does not want that soft partition because it will mean a further partitioning of Pakistan. So China is going to try and support a united Pakistan - which in turn will continue to fight a civil war which has been going on since 1947.

That would be good news for India. I wish you luck - but I am absolutely disgusted with Chinese inefficiency and utter laziness in building a good highway and railway lines between Pakistan and Xinjiang. China is 75% bluff. 25% genuine.

amoy

:rofl: Yeah right! I am certain the relationship is getting closer.

Afghanistan did not recognize Pakhanastan (also known as Pakistan - but Pakhanastan is more true to its nature) when it was created, and Afghanistan still does not recognize the Durand line which is the Pakistan - Afghanistan border. Pashtun people live on both sides and Afghanistan does support the creation of a Paktunistan. So a soft partition is exactly what is needed. But your ally does not want that soft partition because it will mean a further partitioning of Pakistan. So China is going to try and support a united Pakistan - which in turn will continue to fight a civil war which has been going on since 1947.

That would be good news for India. I wish you luck - but I am absolutely disgusted with Chinese inefficiency and utter laziness in building a good highway and railway lines between Pakistan and Xinjiang. China is 75% bluff. 25% genuine.
oooops u probably have forgotten what a volcano u're sitting on while worrying abt China and Pakistan :lol:
Why do u look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye, and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Durand Line or whatever is to be dictated by realpolitik, not a few Pashtuns.

thethinker

Country flag
All the developments in Pakistan (constructive or those that can improve the quality of life) are perpetually in future tense.

"Would, could, as planned, in progress, will develop" and so on.

What is not in future tense is the anarchy and volatility over there. That is the only definite thing existing that is happening for Pakistan (for better or worse) that impacts civilians there.

Neo

objectively speaking, could we say that ccp-china views Pakistan as "part" of Xinjiang ?

i.e. Pakistan is the truly autonomous Muslim region of west china, a status which
many in xinjiang were hoping to achieve

So where the Uyghurs have failed Pakistan has succeeded ?
How you even made this equation is beyond my comprehension ma'am.

This is what Pakistan is for China:

When a US delegate once confronted a Chinese diplomat about Beijing's uncompromising support for Pakistan, the Chinese reportedly responded with a heavily-loaded sarcastic remark: "Pakistan is our Israel".

China: 'Pakistan is our Israel' - Features - Al Jazeera English

Reactions: CCP

Neo

Ive have personally read those questions/answers and most of them i found em to be actually legit.
You come here on DFI; post some random 1sided propaki-anti india propaganda and when other members rebutt your points you quitely slip out from the situation and go into hiding.
If some is indulging in ad hominems or trolling you can report them to mods.
let mods decide and warn/ban those trolls or there posts.

By blanketly banning someones views/rebutt you will actually continue living in a state of delusion.
Ppl here are not idiots; they know your motive and intent behind your every new thread.
The less said about moderation and reporting the better.
Sometimes silence is golden.

I showed some faith when a mod gave a piece of advise to stay away from certain topics and sections and let him deal with the trolls. Things would get better. I followed his advice and backed off. He told me to report.

Five or six times I mentioned mods whenever the thread became abusive with personal attacks and the reported posts were ignored. Result: another mod asked me not to bother him but to report.

I started reporting, usually 2-5 abusive posts a day, till a third mod publically threw that in my face and mocked at me. Mind you that reported posts appear in the management section for a reason which is to maintain mutual trust and integrity. Going public with someone's reportd posts is ethically incorrect.
Result: I stopped reporting at all. Haven't reported a single post eversince.

I backed off, reduced my encounters with trolls, added a few more to my ignore list but they kept ganging up, kept mentioning and quoting me and baiting me with personal insults.
Once again I retaliated and used deragatory term (bh*ndia) to match the trolls post which resulted in another infraction for me, this time by another mod, the fourth to engage me. My post got deleted, trolls post remained intact.

So once again, silence is golden. I don't have to pay attention to those who are on my ignore list.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
When a US delegate once confronted a Chinese diplomat about Beijing's uncompromising support for Pakistan, the Chinese reportedly responded with a heavily-loaded sarcastic remark: "Pakistan is our Israel".

Sir, many thanks for your reply .

That ccp diplomat's equating Pakistan as it's Israel is the incredulous comparison.

Does Pakistan control China foreign policy ? Does Pakistan control china's wall street ? does Pakistan
have it's people strategically located in all important aspects of china government ?
eg Henry Kissinger, Rahm Emmanuel,
Abraham Lincoln ( real name Springsteen, a Jew ) etc etc ..does Pakistan run China's equivalent of the federal reserve bank ? Present Chairman Janet Yellen, previously Benjamin Shalom Bernanke, Alan Greenspan , Paul Volcker and the one prior to him - all Jewish people.- 5 in a row .

The comparison is far fetched . Does Pakistan control china - no quite the opposite , it is China that controls
Pakistan ..... china is using Pakistan and all its resources ( giving some of it to the Punjabi Land-lords ) - of course the ccp-china are too smart to make it obvious.

thus is the more likely comparison if one considers carefully, is that Pak = extension of Xinjiang - the similarities
are much more than pak = China's israel ( in reality pak = China's neo-colony ) - the guarantee of a route
to the Arabian sea and nearby energy-rich areas, plus the way to avoid being isolated in case of Indian naval blockade. .
( http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Neo-colony )

Sure China will protect Pakistan , just as it will protect Xinjiang against any attack. .:)
regards, R

Last edited:

Neo

Sir, many thanks for your reply .

That ccp diplomat's equating Pakistan as Israel is the incredulous comparison.
Does Pakistan control China foreign policy ? Does Pakistan control china's wall street ? does Pakistan
have it's people strategically located in all important aspects of china government ? eg Henry Kissinger, Rahm Emmanuel,
Abraham Lincoln ( real name Springsteen, a Jew ) etc etc ..does Pakistan run China's equivalent of the federal reserve bank ? Present Chairman Janet Yellen, previously Alan Greenspan , Benjamin Shalom Bernanke - all Jewish people.
The comparison is far fetched . Does Pakistan control china - no quite the opposite , it is China that controls
pakistan ..... china is using Pakistan and all its resources - that is the more likely comparison

Sure China will protect Pakistan , just as it ll protect Xinjiang against any attack.

If one considers carefully Pak = extension of Xinjiang - the similarities are much more than pak= israel .:)
regards, R
None of the above, the comparison is pure symbolic in geo-political terms and should be seen in full context, i.e.
unconditional or uncompromusing support from USA and China to Israel and Pakistan respectively.

China is not tapping our resouces and even if she did, it would result in more exports since we sit on some of worlds largest coal, copper, gold and iron ore deposits.
Obviously we want to export these natural resources and China/Russia are our first and most logic and closest choices. China happens to be one of largest investors in Pakistan.

Neo

Please elaborate why China would even consider Pakistan, a fundamental islamic state to be an extension of Xinjiang. Haven't they got their hands full with semi-integrated mulims population already?

Is China interfering with our domestic affairs? Does she even dictate our foreign policy?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Please elaborate why China would even consider Pakistan, a fundamental islamic state to be an extension of Xinjiang. Haven't they got their hands full with semi-integrated mulims population already?
Is China interfering with our domestic affairs? Does she even dictate our foreign policy?
Okay just as you say dont take pak= Israel literally neither take my Pak= XInjian too
literally too.
secondly this is not a name-calling type post ...you've had some with others, i trust you can differentiate
and know im not one of that.
Basically Pak is super-useful to china just as xinjiang is . Both are strategically placed , xinjian is a staging
area to the middle east , the resource-rich central asia and a misssile base o reach the far western

the main use of pak is keeping indian in check, minerals and resources and strategic location.
Both are muslim populated.

China does NOT have its hands full with Muslims in xinjiang . China is easily able to contain
the relatively small population of Muslims in xinjiang ..so they are able to take on Pak in addition.

You can insist on what you will . But look at the situation in pak - the civilian system
is continually breaking down and giving way to military rule - perhaps even now it may happen again.
They will need china for economic aid and so china will control pak gradually and longer term.
regards, R

Reactions: Neo

Neo

Okay just as you say dont take pak= Israel literally neither take my Pak= XInjian too
literally too.
secondly this is not a name-calling type post ...you've had some with others, i trust you can differentiate
and know im not one of that.
No offense taken, you are a moderate poster with liberal and pragmatic approach indeed.

Basically Pak is super-useful to china just as xinjiang is . Both are strategically placed , xinjian is a staging
area to the middle east , the resource-rich central asia and a misssile base o reach the far western
True, there are similarities but the difference is that Xinjiang is an integral part of China and Pakistan is not. Both countries share the vision that development of Xinjiang can be excellerated by linking her with Gwadar port thru the socalled energy corridor which obvioulsy will be beneficial for Pakistan aswell.

the main use of pak is keeping indian in check, minerals and resources and strategic location.
Both are muslim populated.
When Pakistan approched China in the sixties, she was poorer than us. The alliance was not designed to keep a check on India but to cooperate in fields China was better in: agriculture. China helped us a lot to improve crops yield and output. The military cooperation first started in 1965 war and China made rapid shipments of excessive military equipement. Earlier in 1963 Chu En Lai flirted with the idea to have a joint military action against India, an idea we rejected since it would upset USA and the USSR. It was not till 1971 when we felt betrayed by our western allies and started to concentrate on China as our future military ally.

China does NOT have its hands full with Muslims in xinjiang . China is easily able to contain
the relatively small population of Muslims in xinjiang ..so they are able to take on Pak in addition
China might be able to handle 10 million Uyghurs and other muslim minorities, Pakistan's 190 million muslims is different thing. First of all we would reject any kind of religious supression. In Pakistan, every empoyee has the freedom to leave for friday prayers. Try to do that under Chinese model. You know the answer...

You can insist on what you will . But look at the situation in pak - the civilian system
is continually breaking down and giving way to military rule - perhaps even now it may happen again.
They will need china for economic aid and so china will control pak gradually and longer term.
regards, R
Pakistan is not breaking down, au contraire we are awakening. This is Pakistani spring, people are standing up against feudal pilitical dynasties, corruption, nepotism, favoritisn and all other political injustice we have been experiencing for almost seven decades. But enough is enough and we believe that this is not a true democracy.
In.what democtacy does the PM's family occupy 34 seats in the Parliament and 84 as Members of National Asembly?? The current political crisis is not fuelled by the powerful army, this time.its a civil coup in the making.
The army is fighting a bloody war in Waziristan and has to keep a check on LoC. USA/Nato are vacating Afghanistan in few months which will put extra pressure on PA. This is not the time for a military coup, it will weaken Pakistan and the military knows it hence her support for democracy.

Remember, it was Nawaz and Nisar who dragged the Army in current crisis under artikle 245. Even then army refused to comply to their demands and agreed to protect the buildings but refused to use force against.civilians and Nawaz/Nisar had to turn to the police for protection.
This is the first time in our history that artikel 245 is not being abused: The military does not have the responsibility to protect politicians against unarmed civil protestors. It is the responsibility of the police.

If PA wanted a coup, she would have done it long before.

Last edited:

Neo

@roma, wrt your last remark I would.like to add that unlike USA the Chinese don't have imperialistic approach. She is a trading nation building her alliances with many coutries with strategic assets. Sudan, Zimbabwe, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan all have vast resources which she is interested in and all these countries welcome FDI and trade with China for mutual benefit.

In Pakistan's case, we see a far reaching military cooperation with Chinese military bases in Gwadar and Gilgit-Baltistan. The offer is made by Pakistan, not China.
Pakistan's 1000km coastline remains vulnerable, our sea lanes are under threat of growing Indian Navy presence wich will soon introduce SSN and complete the nuclear triade.

A Chinese military base in Gwadar will buy us time to gain military and economic strength to counter this threat for atleast two decades. Even the Russians have shown interest in Gwadar.

Few weeks ago for the first time in our history we hosted the highest Russian Naval Chief in Karachi for a four day visit. He recieved an extensive briefing of US and Nato acrivities in the region.

There is a shift in our foreign policy. USA and Arabs will become less important; the future lies with China, Russia, Iran, Turkey and CAR.

Blackwater

I think Chinese diplomat must be drunk when he said Pakistan is our Israel . Shows the quality of diplomats in china

bennedose

oooops u probably have forgotten what a volcano u're sitting on while worrying abt China and Pakistan :lol:
Tsk tsk tsk

It amuses me to see smart Chinese becoming Pakistanis in their heads and showing ignorance of both history and facts.

The Indian volcano in 1947 vomited out the most intolerant, bigoted people who did not want to live in India. Like Vesuvius, whose fire fell on Pompeii, the violent intolerant bigoted and most brainless people of India went and settled in Pakistan, pemanently foregoing their chance to remain in the world's oldest and best civilization. Thank god for that!. The Indian volcano now is nothing in comparison to 1947. The hot lava is in Pakistan and the Chinese are trying to make love to it.

Pakistanis want to rule India just as badly as China wants to rule Taiwan. Pakis feel they used to rule India just like Chicoms feel they ruled Taiwan. But the Chinese may get Taiwan. Pakis won't get India. Luckily for Pakis they may now get China.

Congratulations. May the Chinese Pakistani friendship grow and grow. :rofl:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles