Pakistani Space Program news & updates

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
India, Pakistan, Training Together, For Space - Learning the ropes of Rocketry, the building block of a Space programme.

Indian and pakistan nationals loading Judi-Dart into launcher. This is a part of their training in launching meteorological rockets in connection with the IIOE. Left to Right: D. Eashwardas, Indian Trainee and Salim Mehmud, Pakistan trainee.

Space for Development: US-Indian Space Relations 1955 -1976

Credit: @chanakya's chant

@Akask kumar @republic_roi97 may be interested.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Thread: ISRO to mate its cryogenic engine CE-7.5 with GSLV

----------------------------------
I do hope it lives up to its hype. I'd hate to see it not lift off at all. If it doesn't go up, how am I going to watch it come down?
---------------------

I don't know what these Pakistanis put in their rockets. Maybe it's Nihari, maybe it's Siri Paye but
the damned things sail through the mesosphere on their intended trajectories without the slightest mid-course deviation. India's rockets make headlines for all the wrong reasons so much so, that I'm looking forward to the 6th of August. It's going to fail alright, I just want it to fail after lift-off. Adds punch to my morning news.
-----------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Headlines 2020: 3 Indian astronauts dead as shuttle explodes shortly after take off.
The moment you stop emulating China's successes and shun your unworkable ambitions of space exploration, the sooner you can feed the millions dying of starvation. Salvation lies not in the exosphere but on Earth right here. How do you explain wasting trillions of rupees trying to set foot on the moon to the starved mother of a dying child, or to the grieving widow of a dead soldier.

You can't.

--------------------------------------------

Yes, our Chinese rockets are very reliable. Clearly the Russian ones you paint are not giving you value for money. But 6th August isn't about Russian-tech, it's about a faulty French rocke- motor housed in TATA tin. The last two were spectacular failures, let's see how this one goes.

---------------------------------
The last I heard Nirbhay crashed off-course and Pakistan successfully tested its battlefield-range ballistic missile. The next I'm going to be hearing of is how much fail they're going to have to clean up after GSLV digs itself a grave in Sriharikota. Turns out you're tuned in to all the wrong stations.

-------------------------------------

More stuff that will come crashing out of the sky. Nice. India really has a knack for fireworks.

--------------------------------------

Poor fellow easily bores from the listless responses which middle-aged, virgin Indian men conjure on PDF. The fact of the matter is half of you don't understand the social dynamics of development and the other half fap to gay ****, both of which I equally condemn.
Here's some education: Pakistan is capable of launching satellites into orbit, Pakistan does not have any satellites which it can launch. SUPARCO is officially responsible for pursuing space projects, particularly socio-economic development through the use of satellite technology, but more practically SUPARCO is a cover-up for the study of orbital and sub-orbital physics, R&D from which is used to further enhance our nuclear delivery systems and since SUPARCO has thusfar been busy bolstering our national defense the only satellites we have to send in space look like they were made from aluminium foil and glue... Our economy may be weak but is strong enough to maintain development projects which we pursue. Unlike India, we don't jump into the deep end and then sink in the process of learning how to swim, we cautiously skirt the waterfront looking for jetsam with which we can build ships to sail into the deep.

We are clever and wily while India is pudgy, soft and stupid.

---------------------------------------------
Simple, Indian wet-dream. I'll be a old toothless man, jokingly telling my grandchildren that there was once an aspirant neighboring state by the name of India with over a billion people many poor and destitute, a handful from among whom dreamt of going to Mars. They will laugh then on your history, as I laugh now on your future.
----------------------------------------------
Swallow the fact that you reside in a country, the government of which is corrupt to the highest ecehlons and the decisions from which are based on impulse and vanity and that you are all fed a textbook rhetoric of your superpower aspirations while you repeatedly underestimate the mettle of your neighbors, particularly the one which borders you on the West.
That having been said, the ISRO has all of India trolled when it comes to the cryogenic engine. It's being built with French assistance, supervised by the Russians, built by the Indians and is still repeatedly failing. Come back when it works.

India's missile array are practically tubes of fail compared to Pakistan's rocket works. The Prithvi doesn't launch, the Nirbhay deviates from its flight path, the Shaurya is an impressive mod from Russia, the BMD is still in development, the Akash is nothing special, and the SL 15 is also still in development. ISRO can take its GSLV MK3 up its backside. SUPARCO and ISRO are not dick-measuring, at least not at the moment. The ISRO is wasting time trying to get to Mars and SUPARCO is aiding NESCOM in completing Shaheen 3 and 2 other missiles the names of which I'm not allowed to disclose. If you want to measure dicks I say we do it the proper way. If mine is bigger (which it most inevitably will) you'll have to wrap your mouth around it.

------------------------------------------

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If you guys can give 5 minutes to read the complete post, you'll have a great fun for sure.

This guy mocked GSLV, with a string of successes, it's operational now, guy mocked India over hunger, India ranks better than Pak in hunger index now, guy mocked India's Mars Mission, one year later, India reached Mars, the guy is mocked LVM3, scramjet and RLV as firecrackers, won't even like to show face when they have been materialized today, he trolled Indian missiles having which is only a dream of Pak, the guy mocked India's manned space program meanwhile most tests are successful. Wanna see him online again during manned mission, at least once.:biggrin2:
Some comments are worth reading.
@Chinmoy @Prashant12 @Bornubus @republic_roi97

I do hope it lives up to its hype. I'd hate to see it not lift off at all. If it doesn't go up, how am I going to watch it come down?
---------------------

I don't know what these Pakistanis put in their rockets. Maybe it's Nihari, maybe it's Siri Paye but
the damned things sail through the mesosphere on their intended trajectories without the slightest mid-course deviation. India's rockets make headlines for all the wrong reasons so much so, that I'm looking forward to the 6th of August. It's going to fail alright, I just want it to fail after lift-off. Adds punch to my morning news.
(:facepalm: when did Pakistani missiles covered same trajectory against Indian and which moron compares an SRBM with GSLV?)

Headlines 2020: 3 Indian astronauts dead as shuttle explodes shortly after take off.
The moment you stop emulating China's successes and shun your unworkable ambitions of space exploration, the sooner you can feed the millions dying of starvation. Salvation lies not in the exosphere but on Earth right here. How do you explain wasting trillions of rupees trying to set foot on the moon to the starved mother of a dying child, or to the grieving widow of a dead soldier.

You can't.

Yes, our Chinese rockets are very reliable. Clearly the Russian ones you paint are not giving you value for money. But 6th August isn't about Russian-tech, it's about a faulty French rocke- motor housed in TATA tin. The last two were spectacular failures, let's see how this one goes.

The last I heard Nirbhay crashed off-course and Pakistan successfully tested its battlefield-range ballistic missile. The next I'm going to be hearing of is how much fail they're going to have to clean up after GSLV digs itself a grave in Sriharikota. Turns out you're tuned in to all the wrong stations.
(Nirbhay (1500km) & GSLV (800 million miles) vs Nasr (60kms)! @Blackwater :shock:)

More stuff that will come crashing out of the sky. Nice. India really has a knack for fireworks.

(His comment for GSLV Mk3 and RLV).:rolleyes:

Poor fellow easily bores from the listless responses which middle-aged, virgin Indian men conjure on PDF. The fact of the matter is half of you don't understand the social dynamics of development and the other half fap to gay ****, both of which I equally condemn.
Here's some education: Pakistan is capable of launching satellites into orbit, Pakistan does not have any satellites which it can launch. SUPARCO is officially responsible for pursuing space projects, particularly socio-economic development through the use of satellite technology, but more practically SUPARCO is a cover-up for the study of orbital and sub-orbital physics, R&D from which is used to further enhance our nuclear delivery systems and since SUPARCO has thusfar been busy bolstering our national defense the only satellites we have to send in space look like they were made from aluminium foil and glue... Our economy may be weak but is strong enough to maintain development projects which we pursue. Unlike India, we don't jump into the deep end and then sink in the process of learning how to swim, we cautiously skirt the waterfront looking for jetsam with which we can build ships to sail into the deep.

Simple, Indian wet-dream. I'll be a old toothless man, jokingly telling my grandchildren that there was once an aspirant neighboring state by the name of India with over a billion people many poor and destitute, a handful from among whom dreamt of going to Mars. They will laugh then on your history, as I laugh now on your future.

Swallow the fact that you reside in a country, the government of which is corrupt to the highest ecehlons and the decisions from which are based on impulse and vanity and that you are all fed a textbook rhetoric of your superpower aspirations while you repeatedly underestimate the mettle of your neighbors, particularly the one which borders you on the West.
That having been said, the ISRO has all of India trolled when it comes to the cryogenic engine. It's being built with French assistance, supervised by the Russians, built by the Indians and is still repeatedly failing. Come back when it works.

India's missile array are practically tubes of fail compared to Pakistan's rocket works. The Prithvi doesn't launch, the Nirbhay deviates from its flight path, the Shaurya is an impressive mod from Russia, the BMD is still in development, the Akash is nothing special, and the SL 15 is also still in development. ISRO can take its GSLV MK3 up its backside. SUPARCO and ISRO are not dick-measuring, at least not at the moment. The ISRO is wasting time trying to get to Mars and SUPARCO is aiding NESCOM in completing Shaheen 3 and 2 other missiles the names of which I'm not allowed to disclose. If you want to measure dicks I say we do it the proper way. If mine is bigger (which it most inevitably will) you'll have to wrap your mouth around it.

Kaun hai bhai yeh Namuna!!!!!

May allah keep producing people with such excellent intellectual capabilities in that countries.

Chinmoy

Country flag
If you guys can give 5 minutes to read the complete post, you'll have a great fun for sure.

This guy mocked GSLV, with a string of successes, it's operational now, guy mocked India over hunger, India ranks better than Pak in hunger index now, guy mocked India's Mars Mission, one year later, India reached Mars, the guy is mocked LVM3, scramjet and RLV as firecrackers, won't even like to show face when they have been materialized today, he trolled Indian missiles having which is only a dream of Pak, the guy mocked India's manned space program meanwhile most tests are successful. Wanna see him online again during manned mission, at least once.:biggrin2:
Some comments are worth reading.
@Chinmoy @Prashant12 @Bornubus @republic_roi97

---------------------

(:facepalm: when did Pakistani missiles covered same trajectory against Indian and which moron compares an SRBM with GSLV?)

You can't.

(Nirbhay (1500km) & GSLV (800 million miles) vs Nasr (60kms)! @Blackwater :shock:)

(His comment for GSLV Mk3 and RLV).:rolleyes:

Do we have "KICK IN THE ASS" or "SHOE EATING" icon over here????

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Various stages of development of Pakistan remote sensing satellite at SUPARCO labs.
Here the main body with fuel tanks in the middle and equipment bays cab be seen.

First prototype with 600 Watt solar panels, assembled and tested at SUPARCO

Individual module testing by Pakistani engineering staff at SUPARCO.

Another view of SUPARCO satellite building and testing lab.
Credit: @safriz

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Air lock for entry into the clean room of SUPARCO satellite labs Pakistan.

Off the shelf Components put together with locally coded Firmaware for Pakistan remote sensing satellite on board control unit.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Equipment bay with Fuel lines and control valves visible,being tested and assembled at satellite labs SUPARCO Pakistan

Pressure testing of satellite Onboard thruster combustion chamber at SUPARCO labs Pakistan

Locally made circuitry for Pakistan remote sensing satellite , at SUPARCO labs with On chip programming .

Content was originally posted by @safriz.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Back in 2014

A message to Indians, Remember when you wet your pants in 1998? Don't make that same mistake again. Just because we haven't done it YET, doesn't mean we never will.
Pakistan's National Defense Complex or NDC began developing its own Satellite Launch Vehicle in 2001 and have secretly completed it as early as mid-to-late-2008. It is rumoured to be currently housed at MTFR Jhelum near the Tilla Satellite Launch Centre and is awaiting its launch. The exact details of the SLV have not been made public - in fact both the government and military deny it even exists. Two models have been made - the first model "Taimur 1" consists of a three stage solid-fuel 25m vehicle capable of transporting small scientific payloads into low Earth orbit. The second model or "Taimur 2" will be double the first stage of the Shaheen-2. During IDEAS 2002 Defense Exhibition, PakDef spotted two similar models of Satellite Launch Vehicles. The first model points out a possible three stage SLV - judging from other similar SLV's, it is estimated that it can place a payload weighing less than 80 kilogram to an orbit 450 kilometers above Earth's surface. The second model of the SLV seems similar to the first model however, with four extra boosters (Abdali?). Exact details have not been made public. Pakistan is rumoured to unveil the Taimur SLV in 2015-2016 when the Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO) completes its first round of GEO satellites (Paksat-MM1, Paksat-MM2, Paksat-II) and LEO satellites (PRSS series).

mayfair

I wouldn't be surprised to see Chinese transfer some low tech elementary SLV to Bakis, probably one of the phased out Long March series. Bakis will promptly paint it green, christen it Taimur or another equally lame :biggrin2: name and launch a satellite named Khilji (or Khujli if you prefer) and scream AoA.

I can imagine Ganja droning on PTV.

Mere azeez hamwatno, Is launch ke baad Pakistan ek aitmi kuwwat ke saath saath gardish mein sahlaayi mission bhejne waala waahid musalmaan mulk ban gaya hai. Alhamdulillha yeh humaare sciencedaano ke josh, jazabe aur imaan ka saboot hai aur iske saath humne india ko bhi pachaard diya hai....

Inshallah, Cheen is agla rocket milne par.....merrraa matlab hai...humaare sciendaano ke naya rocket taiyaar karne par hum 3 kilo ke bajaaye 4 kilo ki satellite launch kar sakeinge.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

Equipment bay with Fuel lines and control valves visible,being tested and assembled at satellite labs SUPARCO Pakistan

Pressure testing of satellite Onboard thruster combustion chamber at SUPARCO labs Pakistan

Locally made circuitry for Pakistan remote sensing satellite , at SUPARCO labs with On chip programming .

Content was originally posted by @safriz.
These images remind me of my college days.

Only thing missing is breadboard. It will be complete.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I wouldn't be surprised to see Chinese transfer some low tech elementary SLV to Bakis, probably one of the phased out Long March series. Bakis will promptly paint it green, christen it Taimur or another equally lame :biggrin2: name and launch a satellite named Khilji (or Khujli if you prefer) and scream AoA.

Mere azeez hamwatno, Is launch ke baad Pakistan ek aitmi kuwwat ke saath saath gardish mein sahlaayi mission bhejne waala waahid musalmaan mulk ban gaya hai. Alhamdulillha yeh humaare sciencedaano ke josh, jazabe aur imaan ka saboot hai aur iske saath humne india ko bhi pachaard diya hai....

Inshallah, Cheen is agla rocket milne par.....merrraa matlab hai...humaare sciendaano ke naya rocket taiyaar karne par hum 3 kilo ke bajaaye 4 kilo ki satellite launch kar sakeinge.

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I and this is due to the hard work of our scientists and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job,” Gen Musharraf claimed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles