Sunil Joshi murder: 'NIA offered Rs 1 cr to name RSS leaders'

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Sunil Joshi murder: 'NIA offered Rs 1 cr to name RSS leaders' - Indian Express

Two accused in the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case, in separate petitions before courts in Bhopal and Ajmer, have alleged that officials of the National Investigation Agency (NIA) offered them Rs 1 crore each and asked them to name three senior RSS functionaries in the murder of RSS activist Sunil Joshi.

The alleged offer came during their questioning by the NIA officials in connection with the Sunil Joshi murder case, according to their petitions. The NIA has refuted the allegations.

The petitions filed before the special courts in Ajmer and Bhopal alleged that the NIA officials questioned the two — Mukesh Vasani and Raj Singh alias Harshad — at Ajmer prison from April 16 to April 19.

According to NIA, Vasani and Singh allegedly procured explosives and planted them at the dargah on October 11, 2007. The NIA took over the case in 2011 and filed a supplementary chargesheet against Vasani and Singh in April last year.

Jagdish Rana, the counsel for Vasani and Singh, said, "The petition at the Bhopal court has been filed by Singh while the one at the Ajmer court was filed by Vasani. The NIA had sought permission to question the two in connection with the Sunil Joshi murder case."

Singh's petition says, "The NIA officials for three days questioned for five hours each day and forced to name three senior functionaries of RSS saying that Joshi was murdered at their instance. I was threatened and lured with the offer of Rs 1 crore and also promised that the charges against me would be withdrawn. During the three-day questioning, the NIA officials... mentally harassed me to give a statement against RSS officials...The NIA officials are doing the entire exercise at the behest of the central government and creating false evidences."

Vasani's petition also made the same allegations.

NIA officials termed the allegations as baseless. IG Sanjeev Kumar Singh said, "The two were examined after obtaining permission from the designated courts. We have examined them in connection with the Sunil Joshi case as well and the entire proceedings were conducted inside the prison." Sources also said that both the petitioners are co-accused in the case and their testimony in any form would not have "much relevance".

The Rajasthan ATS, which was initially probing the Dargah blast case, had in its first chargesheet mentioned the name of senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar. However, the NIA has so far not been able to find evidence against him.

The petitions filed by Vasani and Singh also gave the name of NIA officials who visited them at the Ajmer prison, including a DIG.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
What more can we expect from Congress made NIA !! RSS is and will always be a prime target for pseudo-seculars vote bank politicians.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
WoW if true then - clearly our apprehensions that NIA is working under the duress of Italian coterie, foreign and domestic religious organizations - is becoming an hard fact! More than that, what are these organizations up to against the majority community? The funny part being the majority is oblivious of facts due to paid-media's secular tactics!

Tamil Arasan

Congress always sucks!!!...they will go to any extend to protect their undue interest and even will sell our mother land if it's in their benefit and the above incident is a classic example how congress using the power to fabricate evidence against people whom they consider as their opponents...

plugwater

How come it got published ? After all media is being controlled by Congress according to some here.

KS

Bye bye DFI
How come it got published ? After all media is being controlled by Congress according to some here.
How about being on-topic ?

Feeling mad Chelsea went into CL final ? :lawl:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Nothing surprising.

When people are arrested for terrorist cases conveniently just before elections in states, you know something is cooking up.

All these exercises are just desperate acts in the vain hope of establishing a equal-equal with the jihadi terrorism that has plagued India thoughtout the last two decades and portray themselves as the champions of the Muslim community to consolidate their votes.

But then, as has been the tradition, Satyameva Jayate.

A chauhan

Country flag
Idiotic comments lol!

plugwater

How about being on-topic ?

Feeling mad Chelsea went into CL final ? :lawl:
How about saying the same when some chaps ranting about the media when it publishes something against RSS or BJP ? ;)

Feeling awesome cos two spanish teams didnt make it, Btw Bayern will rape chelsea in final.

A chauhan

Country flag
They can't control all the media, but a considerable portion is controlled by them. Sometimes money wins and media becomes brave, after 2G scam it has become easy to speak and publish against central govt.!

Now you have confused all the "patriots"?...they need someone to bark at. :laugh:
Raising a relevant issue or Speaking the truth is barking ?

How about saying the same when some chaps ranting about the media when it publishes something against RSS or BJP ? ;)

Feeling awesome cos two spanish teams didnt make it, Btw Bayern will rape chelsea in final.
I can say the same for Congress supporters about this news ! whenever something positive happens for Modi Congressis start to speak against media.;)

KS

Bye bye DFI
How about saying the same when some chaps ranting about the media when it publishes something against RSS or BJP ?
How about you addressing the issue ? ;)

:( I really hoped RM would cruise through, especially after the two opening goals from CR....But realistically Bayern could have sealed the match in play time itself if not for superman casillas. Anyway I too would be rooting for Bayern...hate EPL teams except the Reds .

Last edited:

plugwater

They can't control all the media, but a considerable portion is controlled by them. Sometimes money wins and media becomes brave, after 2G scam it has become easy to speak and publish against central govt.!
Now entire media has turned into considerable portion, eh ?

I can say the same for Congress supporters about this news ! whenever something positive happens for Modi Congressis start to speak against media.;)
I am yet to see one congress supporter who defends everything they do blindly.

How about you addressing the issue ? ;)
I am not surprised, Congress is so fvcking corrupt just like BJP or any other party and i dont believe in lesser of two evils. :)

:( I really hoped RM would cruise through, especially after the two opening goals from CR....But realistically Bayern could have sealed the match in play time itself if not for superman casillas. Anyway I too would be rooting for Bayern...hate EPL teams except the Reds .
You are a Liverpool fan? Bayern deserved to go through, they were the better team in two legs.

What a horrible penalties from RM having said that you need a miracle to win a penalty shootout against Germans.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I am not surprised, Congress is so fvcking corrupt just like BJP or any other party and i dont believe in lesser of two evils. :)
This is not corruption mate.But wilful subversion of the judicial process and trying to slander an organization by abusing an investigative agency and trying to win votes..also causing communal polarization. Not just corruption.

You are a Liverpool fan? Bayern deserved to go through, they were the better team in two legs.

What a horrible penalties from RM having said that you need a miracle to win a penalty shootout against Germans.
Not a fan particularly.. Among all EPL teams I like Liverpool the most...And I hate ManU particularly...My favs are RM...but now that they have been ousted my next bet is on Bayern.

plugwater

This is not corruption mate.But wilful subversion of the judicial process and trying to slander an organization by abusing an investigative agency and trying to win votes..also causing communal polarization. Not just corruption.
Ruling party controls everything, nothing surprising again. you feel BJP wont do this if they are in power ?

Not a fan particularly.. Among all EPL teams I like Liverpool the most...And I hate ManU particularly...My favs are RM...but now that they have been ousted my next bet is on Bayern.
Then you must be praying Shitty to win in Manchester derby :mad:

Bayern played just like Utd using two wingers :) With two central midfielder we are back to the best nest season.

A chauhan

Country flag

Do you really think we address entire media when we say "media is controlled by ruling congress" ? come on ! any sane person will take it as a considerable portion only and not entire media, you can't blame us for your own misunderstanding. It's a common practice media gets paid or threatened by ruling party for publishing some news, some accept it some deny.

Even if you don't find such a supporter of Congress, it won't prove the Congressis are honest.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Who is in govt is the ruler!

Heard of Q and how he has been shielded?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles