Sukhoi Su-35 Flanker-E

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
According to the paper, the only obstacle remaining is Moscow's demand that Beijing should guarantee the protection of copyrights on the production of Su-35s without proper licensing.

"Moscow is not only aiming to ensure its presence on the Chinese [combat aircraft] market, but also attempting to prevent the potential copycat production of Russian aircraft for subsequent sales to third parties with predatory pricing," a Russian government source told Kommesant.
:lol: :lol:

arya

Country flag
if thats true thats means not a good signal for us ..

we need fighter planes on urgent base

arya

Country flag
Chinese jets are really shit, they will get jammed if they went against Western technology.
but here question is that how capable we are to save our sky

sorry to save we are not we are on just papers , we dont have numbers , i want to say we are like our circket team good on paper but on reality nothing

cir

The Russians are Indulging in wishful thinking again。:rofl:

pankaj nema

Country flag
The serial production of Su 35 has just started

First the order for Russian Airforce will be fulfilled

Meanwhile India's Super Su 30 program will soon be underway

And PAK FA / FGFA will also be ready by 2018

The Chinese are FINALLY ADMITTING several things

1. J 10 A and B are junk

2. China is SCARED of RAFALE ; PAKFA and Super Sukhoi 30 MKI of IAF

3. J 20 will NOT happen before 2025 and Even then it will be INFERIOR to PAKFA and F 35

The IAF's future acquisitions such as PAK FA ; RAFALE and Super Su 30 AND
F 35 ; F 15 SE; F 16 Block 60 with US ; Taiwan ; Japan and South Korea have RATTLED the Dragon

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
India's Super sukhoi 30 will be awesome It will be BETTER than Su35

And the entire package is TAILOR made specially for India

That is why India rejected Su 35 and OPTED for Super SU 30 mki

p2prada

Damn. This was the only thing I did not want to happen. China getting state of the art, modern aircraft.

48 is too many, wtf is the Indian lobby in Russia doing?

Perhaps the Super MKI will push it far ahead of the Su-35, quite like how US keeps saying they will sell F-16s to PAF because a squadron or two of advanced aircraft won't really make a difference to IAF.

But yeah. It kills the claims of the Chinese internet army, that their technology even compares to Russia let alone the rest of the world. Time to remind them they are little babies in this field too.

Do you know what is the most tricky part of this article?
According to the paper, the only obstacle remaining is Moscow's demand that Beijing should guarantee the protection of copyrights on the production of Su-35s without proper licensing.

If you were smart enough, you could have sensed that Russians are making up stories. This is a hint that Russian might be lying.
The names are too big to be ignored.

There is no indication suggesting PLA is interested in Su35,
Nothing PLA does is open to scrutiny. We know about a Su-35 deal only because Russia revealed it.

Everyone knows it is not a potent aircraft, Indians know it ( you knocked it out of the contest at the very beginning), so do we.
Su-35 was never evaluated in India, so there is no question of rejection. If is just that the MKI is very similar to the Su-35 and it makes no difference if we go for the BM when we have Rafales and PAKFAs coming up next.

To be honest, I don't want this deal to happen. But I doubt GOI's opinion matters in this case. For sure, there will be a lot of hurt egos in your country if this deal happens.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The Su-35 is no way far superior to the MKI, the upgraded super MKi will be better in many ways.

s002wjh

Country flag
I think chini didt copy J10,11,12,13,14,15,16 properly. They need more material to copy to perfection:lol::lol::lol::lol:
yea keep believing that. you eventually think chinese geno is copy from india too. J10 has minium assitant from israel. and we already seen raise in chinese domestic prodcuts.

the 1st step is always reverse engineering the product, save cost, and time. the 2nd step is start produce improved version of the products etc. its not just chinese but japanese, korean, even US reverse engineer product from foreign countries.

s002wjh

Country flag
The serial production of Su 35 has just started

First the order for Russian Airforce will be fulfilled

Meanwhile India's Super Su 30 program will soon be underway

And PAK FA / FGFA will also be ready by 2018

The Chinese are FINALLY ADMITTING several things

1. J 10 A and B are junk

2. China is SCARED of RAFALE ; PAKFA and Super Sukhoi 30 MKI of IAF

3. J 20 will NOT happen before 2025 and Even then it will be INFERIOR to PAKFA and F 35

The IAF's future acquisitions such as PAK FA ; RAFALE and Super Su 30 AND
F 35 ; F 15 SE; F 16 Block 60 with US ; Taiwan ; Japan and South Korea have RATTLED the Dragon
clearly this is a india fanboys site, least on sinodefence forum everybody know about the capabilities of china and has reasonble arguement/link to support it etc. i was hoping there are some india expert who will write some rational thought regarding J10, LCA etc, but guess not. instead all i see is J10 sucks, etc etc. does it really make your feel good to win the Mouth war, instead having a discussion from a rational technical perspective.

arya

Country flag
well the question is how many numbers we have to save our sky how is our sam , how is our quality ??

i am not happy i am not ....

what we are doing just wasting time while china and Pakistan increasing numbers

trackwhack

yea keep believing that. you eventually think chinese geno is copy from india too. J10 has minium assitant from israel. and we already seen raise in chinese domestic prodcuts.

the 1st step is always reverse engineering the product, save cost, and time. the 2nd step is start produce improved version of the products etc. its not just chinese but japanese, korean, even US reverse engineer product from foreign countries.
For the Chinese that is the first step yes.
For the Chinese, copying is at the same level as Reverse Engineering which again is the same as technology absorption. Dont get me wrong, not all technology in India is indigenous, just that all technology that is not indigenous has been purchased, not stolen.

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
For the Chinese that is the first step yes.
For the Chinese, copying is at the same level as Reverse Engineering which again is the same as technology absorption. Dont get me wrong, not all technology in India is indigenous, just that all technology that is not indigenous has been purchased, not stolen.
i would not say china build all their product based on stolen technologies. most technology are transfer by US/western coporation when they want to get into chinese market. Reverse engineering is not as sample as 1,2,3, the engineer has to have similar/extensive knoweldge in order to understand the components lay before them. if china can reverse engineer some complex products and made a improve version of it, it won't be long before they start making their own products. we have seen better quality, better capabilities of chinese products over the year. they are try to narrow the technology gap between western and themself, and the gap is getting narrower every few year.

US military has specific department on reverse engineering foreign material, some of these foreign technology are adapt into US military.

Blackwater

i eventually think chini geno in copy from material supply by pakistan too:lol::lol::lol:

blueblood

clearly this is a india fanboys site, least on sinodefence forum everybody know about the capabilities of china and has reasonble arguement/link to support it etc. i was hoping there are some india expert who will write some rational thought regarding J10, LCA etc, but guess not. instead all i see is J10 sucks, etc etc. does it really make your feel good to win the Mouth war, instead having a discussion from a rational technical perspective.
Alright, let's a have rational discussion. You and me.

So far, you are the only Chinese person I met who acknowledged the Israeli contribution while your brethren has been denying it for years now. Let's discuss what makes J-10 a world class fighter like Eurofighter or Rafale or any better than a 30 year old Mig-29.

addiction

Lol...seems china is not confident abt its so called world class homegrown fighters...or may be they will use the engines of Su 35 in their J-20...lol...as i said earlier, u can copy basic things but cannot master the complicated algorithm if u don't have the scientific thought process ...they have succeeded to copy cat Russ fighters but still importing engines from Russ....and I am damn sure, other critical avionics too are being imported through a root called international smuggling

trackwhack

i would not say china build all their product based on stolen technologies. most technology are transfer by US/western coporation when they want to get into chinese market. Reverse engineering is not as sample as 1,2,3, the engineer has to have similar/extensive knoweldge in order to understand the components lay before them. if china can reverse engineer some complex products and made a improve version of it, it won't be long before they start making their own products. we have seen better quality, better capabilities of chinese products over the year. they are try to narrow the technology gap between western and themself, and the gap is getting narrower every few year.

US military has specific department on reverse engineering foreign material, some of these foreign technology are adapt into US military.
Stop making a jackass of yourself. The technology that the west brings into your manufacturing sector is also protected intellectual property - which is also eventually copied and made a mockery out of. Your defence industry thrives on copies. There is not a single product you can name in your defence industry that is not a rip off of some equivalent foreign design. And the Russians have borne the brunt of it.

It never ceases to amuse me when the Chinese justify their 'means to an end' theory.

StarShip Enterprise

it was logical conclusion, if India is not buying Su35 then at some point in time Russia would would have to sell them to Chinese.

Su35 have no canards owing to better/advanced aerodynamics, they are better to Su 30, thats why they are Su35 !!!

if China is getting these Su35 then they may also get the advanced avionics / radar / weapon suite that may have been offered to us (India),
which means our so called "Air Superiority" with Su 30 is compromised. our adversary knows what we really have.

i was hoping this logical conclusion didnt happen ever since India refused Su35. but alas :drunk:

our babus dont know about "technology denial" even after being victim ourselves.

they musy have ordered some minimum numbers (of Su 35) that would have stopped Russians from seeking any customers for their Su35.
damn we didnt do it.

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
Alright, let's a have rational discussion. You and me.

So far, you are the only Chinese person I met who acknowledged the Israeli contribution while your brethren has been denying it for years now. Let's discuss what makes J-10 a world class fighter like Eurofighter or Rafale or any better than a 30 year old Mig-29.
i'm not a chinese. i'm an american live in US majority of my live. I don't belief J-10 is on par with typhoon/eurofighter, but based on its spec, it has about similar capabilities as some the later block of F16.

Chengdu J-10 of course this is just an amature site, but there are other place that have J10 info.

J10 represent a significant step for chinese toward building domestic fighter jets and eventual goal of become self sufficent. its not as good as many chinese fanboys claim to be, but its still a good/decent jet.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles