Suggestions and Feedback

Rahul Singh

Country flag
@Dovah I am confused. In Indian Air Force News thread when a paki starts posting BS logic wrt HUD reconrdings of MKI getting shot down in BVR and his rest of paki narratives. I responded with facts, logic and some words on his country's socio educational environment with mention of Madrasa, obviously to discourage him. For that my entire post was deteled.

Interestingly i see many here using same style of response to such Pakistani members with their post as it is.

I am really confused.
@sayareakd

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
@Dovah I am confused. In Indian Air Force News thread when a paki starts posting BS logic wrt HUD reconrdings of MKI getting shot down in BVR and his rest of paki narratives. I responded with facts, logic and some words on his country's socio educational environment with mention of Madrasa, obviously to discourage him. For that my entire post was deteled.

Interestingly i see many here using same style of response to such Pakistani members with their post as it is.

I am really confused.
@sayareakd
Yours and every other post on that thread was deleted for responding/quoting to an obvious bait. If you see bait/propaganda posts, report them. No point in indulging in slapfights with known trolls.

mayfair

I agree and I'll hold back rest of the insults..

Poor imbecile has been bitch-slapped enough.

ZeroGo

Country flag
Idk if its just me but website seems to be full of bugs. Please look into it.

Can't get a verification email delivered to my email for heavens sake. Gmail login wont work on Firefox, worked on Chrome but won't let me set my own password, again cause I won't get a preset password delivered to my email.

And now I cant even upload an avatar. Mods please ask the dev team to look into this. There are probably many facing this issue, older members might not have faced these issues before.

Akshay_Fenix

Idk if its just me but website seems to be full of bugs. Please look into it.

Can't get a verification email delivered to my email for heavens sake. Gmail login wont work on Firefox, worked on Chrome but won't let me set my own password, again cause I won't get a preset password delivered to my email.

And now I cant even upload an avatar. Mods please ask the dev team to look into this. There are probably many facing this issue, older members might not have faced these issues before.
did u check ur spam folder.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Mods here,

@Dovah @LurkerBaba @tarunraju

Requesting you to add 'Export Threads' feature in the forum,that would allow us to have an offline copy of discussions among varius threads as a backup.

I googled and found out Xenforo (the software on which the forum runs) gives that feature via various add ons,some of them are able to export it all in formats like HTML,XML,PDF and what not.

So just a small request from my side.:yo:

Last edited:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Thought I'd bring it to the attention of Mods/tech team that, at least in my case, there's some glitch with notifications/alerts.

8 people liked a comment of mine, but on the comment, only 6 likes are shown - and the alert from one of those "likes" keeps popping up in my notification corner whenever I open the website.

I imagine these things could be linked, and there may be some related issues as well.

shankyz

Country flag
Hi Moderator Team,

I recently found a bug on Tapatalk for DFI:

No. of likes on a post not showing correctly in Tapatalk app.

On contacting Tapatalk team, they said the following:

"We found that this forum doesn't have an working Tapatalk plug-in running hence causing issues. We have sent them notifications about it. We strongly recommend you to do the same as requests from members are looked into more quickly than just us trying to get hold of the forum admin."

Can you look into this ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Is there any option for attaching PDF files here ?

It's in my wish list.

senezd

Hi, I recently joined. People are replying at times within minutes but my reply, first one, is pending for moderator approval since a hour atleast now. How does it work?

Also now i dont see edit button or delete button while its pending approval. Help @Dovah

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@LurkerBaba @tarunraju

Can a member post in "google indic Hindi" if he has problems in Eng. Language.

Actually I have some nationalist friends who are afraid of English so they refrain from joining DFI.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles