Suggestions and Feedback

Ajesh

I can see the Infractions being given to select group of people, Once again people like rock127 and ITBP find themselves on the verge of getting banned. Why is it that only a select group of people getting meted out this treatment.

on the Other hand, I can see Clowns like Adux go on and on abusing people and insulting them. Why is that Clown allowed to run Amok? I have hardly seen him giving any positive contribution to anywhere?

Just say that You are biased and thats It.

pmaitra

I can see the Infractions being given to select group of people, Once again people like rock127 and ITBP find themselves on the verge of getting banned. Why is it that only a select group of people getting meted out this treatment.

on the Other hand, I can see Clowns like Adux go on and on abusing people and insulting them. Why is that Clown allowed to run Amok? I have hardly seen him giving any positive contribution to anywhere?

May I ask how you came to the conclusions above?

You cannot "see" a lot of things. What you can do, however, is speculate and guess, and present it as a "fact."

There are factual errors in the things you have stated.
  • ITBP was not infracted anytime in July, 2014, however, a person using duplicate nomme-de-plume, after being banned once, is liable to be banned again.
  • Adux is not allowed to run amok.
  • A select group of people are not meted any treatment. Au contraire, infractions were served to both sides, in the proportion of the offense. I would advise you to refrain from making false allegations.

I will await your answer as to how you came to your conclusions.

Thanks!

Ajesh

May I ask how you came to the conclusions above?

You cannot "see" a lot of things. What you can do, however, is speculate and guess, and present it as a "fact."

There are factual errors in the things you have stated.
  • ITBP was not infracted anytime in July, 2014, however, a person using duplicate nomme-de-plume, after being banned is liable to be banned again.
  • Adux is not allowed to run amok.
  • A select group of people are not meted any treatment, and I would advise you to refrain from making false allegations.

I will await your answer as to how you came to your conclusions.

Thanks!
I can quote Last 20 posts by Adux out of which more than 15 would be abusive or negative. Maybe even in his last 100 Posts more than 80 would be abusive, yet i cannot see any Infraction or ban
on him.

pmaitra

I can quote Last 20 posts by Adux out of which more than 15 would be abusive or negative. Maybe even in his last 100 Posts more than 80 would be abusive, yet i cannot see any Infraction or ban
on him.
Firstly, please read my post again. I have added some more details.

Secondly, leniency is shown to many members at times. Unfortunately, some members interpret this leniency in the wrong way, and assume it is ok to continue to violate forum rules.

You have not answered my question. How did you draw your conclusions in the earlier post?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

You really feel that rock127 and ITBP are about to be banned?

There is nothing 'about to be' or 'on the verge'.

Either a chap is banned or he is not and there is no gestation time of flipping and flopping for that decision.

Or is there?

If you are 'in the know', then please educate this Mod since it appears you are 'in the loop', but by what you say it appears this Mod isn't.

if Mods were as capricious as you seem to indicate, then how is it that you survived even when you indulged in unfounded slander about my antecedents, without knowing a sausage about me?

Memory is short, what ho?

No, my friend, the Mods are made of sterner stuff than you imagine or can imagine.

Last edited:

Ajesh

Firstly, please read my post again. I have added some more details.

Secondly, leniency is shown to many members at times. Unfortunately, some members interpret this leniency in the wrong way, and assume it is ok to continue to violate forum rules.

You have not answered my question. How did you draw your conclusions in the earlier post?
He is allowed to Run Amok, And You havent done squat about it ..

I can rest assure If the amount of times Adux has insulted or abused, If i or the rest of the gang does it, We will be in infraction. Rules should be the same for everybody

Just because some Dumb---- is here for a couple of months more than me doesnt mean he should be dealt leniently. Anyway Losing an Idiot like Adux should not be a loss because he hardly contributes anything except for Abuses and Insults.

If You are a Moderator that means you should be unbiased. Anyways take that ----ing Idiot Adux off the Board, I would suggest.

Last edited:

pmaitra

He is allowed to Run Amok, And You havent done squat about it ..
What I have or have not done, is visible to the staff. I answered your question. If you don't like it, move on. Don't lose sleep over it.

Ajesh

You really feel that rock127 and ITBP are about to be banned?

There is nothing 'about to be' or 'on the verge'.

Either a chap is banned or he is not and there is no gestation time of flipping and flopping for that decision.

Or is there?

If you are 'in the know', then please educate this Mod since it appears you are 'in the loop', but by what you say it appears this Mod isn't.

if Mods were as capricious as you seem to indicate, then how is it that you survived even when you indulged in unfounded slander about my antecedents, without knowing a sausage about me?

Memory is short, what ho?

No, my friend, the Mods are made of sterner stuff than you imagine or can imagine.
WHo said I survived? I was banned for a Week by Your Coteries, err, I mean the Moderators.

ITBP

Mods please continue with new Black and white format, i am still seeing the old blue and white format after sign in. New format is better here we can find who who mentioned or quoted us where ever in a moment.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
WHo said I survived? I was banned for a Week by Your Coteries, err, I mean the Moderators.
You were?

That's news.

Sure you have not erred elsewhere?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Can you unban me from the shoutbox? Some moron mod who shall remain unnamed blocked me long time ago and then left the forum.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Can you unban me from the shoutbox? Some moron mod who shall remain unnamed blocked me long time ago and then left the forum.
May I request you to have a civil tongue in your head?

What do you mean by 'moron mod'?

If indeed they are moronic, I am surprised that you are still posting!

Take it easy and look busy, if you don't mind.

Mods come and go and then come again. It is there prerogative and not yours!

Ajesh

You were?

That's news.

Sure you have not erred elsewhere?
Not erred elsewhere at all, At Least by DFI Standards. And not erred at all , atleast to a person who has erred as much.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
May I request you to have a civil tongue in your head?

What do you mean by 'moron mod'?

If indeed they are moronic, I am surprised that you are still posting!

Take it easy and look busy, if you don't mind.
Sir, the guy was biased. Anyway I have complained about it to the other mods and none of them have ever given me a reason why I can't see the shoutbox. I mean if you want the website to thrive then you have to at least pretend that you care. Why can't I be unbanned from shoutbox? I don't know why I was banned in the first place and that was like in January.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Not erred elsewhere at all, At Least by DFI Standards. And not erred at all , atleast to a person who has erred as much.
Sadly, much that you wish to be the Judge, you are not in a position to judge.

DFI is too 'cool' and allows great leeway and that is why everything is tolerated and condoned.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir, the guy was biased. Anyway I have complained about it to the other mods and none of them have ever given me a reason why I can't see the shoutbox. I mean if you want the website to thrive then you have to at least pretend that you care. Why can't I be unbanned from shoutbox? I don't know why I was banned in the first place and that was like in January.
We care. Oh sure we care.

I am not technology savvy but we have been having a huge lot of glitches.

This is not a 'rich' forum and so we work through volunteers, who too have a life to lead beyond DFI.

We try our best and sometimes we cannot satisfy all.

Why don't you press the Report button to your post and give your problem?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
We care. Oh sure we care.

I am not technology savvy but we have been having a huge lot of glitches.

This is not a 'rich' forum and so we work through volunteers, who too have a life to lead beyond DFI.

We try our best and sometimes we cannot satisfy all.

Why don't you press the Report button to your post and give your problem?
I respect most mods on this site. You know I respect you Sir but sometimes things are frustrating. Ok, I have done as you said. I have reported my post above so hopefully SOMEONE will pay attention to it and solve this issue. Thanks for your help.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I respect most mods on this site. You know I respect you Sir but sometimes things are frustrating. Ok, I have done as you said. I have reported my post above so hopefully SOMEONE will pay attention to it and solve this issue. Thanks for your help.
You would not believe how many times as a Mod I feel frustrated and wildly angry.

However, I am very careful in choosing my words.

check this out
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...argest-mosque-killed-xinjiang.html#post927496

If someone gets too cute, I respond with facts, links and so on to show that the person is not cute at all!

As far as your reported post, I have requested the Mods there who are tech savvy to address your problem or explain what is the issue.

We are still at getting the forum organised after its latest overhaul.

Ajesh

Dont do Too Much Sir Sir Man. Its just an Internet Forum. Not as if the Person gives you protection to you in Real Life.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles