Suggest Me a Laptop

anoop_mig25

Country flag
hi friends please suggest me a good laptop possibly with a good battery , i mean laptop must not requrie frequent charging.possible within range of 20k to 30k.light weight to.
thanks
anoop

Last edited:

Oracle

What's the purpose of the laptop? Computing or browsing?

A.V.

DELL ------- my suggestion or toshiba

Oracle

/\/\/\ Hard to get a good config within 30K for Dell and Toshiba. I might be wrong too as I am not much in touch with rates currently.

A.V.

go for dell inspiron its worth it for 30k with your required specs , if not toshiba will be costly to stay within budget try hp more or elsss all of them use the same chips software battery just the setup is a bit different

amitkriit

If you can spend a few thousand more Lenovo G460. I have got one, and its really good.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
hi friends please suggest me a good laptop possibly with a good battery , i mean laptop must not requrie frequent charging.possible within range of 20k to 30k.light weight to.
thanks
anoop
There are many good options out there, you should avoid Lenovo laptops. Their batteries are terrible, often being recalled, the screens burn out and the customer service is the worst. I have an Acer Aspire which I am pretty happy with. I had a Gateway before which lasted me 6 years before it burned up. Avoid the economy AMD processors, they run hot. I am running on an Intel i5 OCed to 3Ghz and it still runs pretty cool. If you can't afford that, the i3 is good too. I have a 17' screen which eats my battery life, so take that into account if you want long run time. If you want a webcam on it, do not get less than 2MP, some still sell the crappy Kb versions. Watch the video specs too, often they will not tell you how much memory they actually run. If it says HD, it is a crappy GUI not good for running games. .

Oracle

If you can spend a few thousand more Lenovo G460. I have got one, and its really good.
I have the same one. Keyboard malfunctioned 2 times, fortunately it was under warranty. I would not suggest Lenovo, until those are Thinkpads - which are costly.

actually i am doing an IT project which involves lot of to and fro between my home/collage as well as site so please help me
As Armand said, go for Acer, overall cheap and good. Or you can go for HP, might be a little expensive but worth it. Dell is also not bad.

p2prada

I have a Dell XPS 15, costs 68k. I got the last i7 quad core model in India before it was sold out. :D
Now there are only i5 and lesser models available.

I would highly recommend Dell for all needs. It has the best customer service and you can easily build and order your own customized system. Do a lot of research though. If you are short on cash, then go for Acer.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles