Suggest an awesome 2 story farm house /glass house of 2500 sq. ft. for my farm house

captscooby81

Country flag
@HariPrasad-1 Go traditional windows avoid UPVC glass every where type design .Half the problems today in any house is the ventilation ..with less sun light entering your place of living even health issues are slowly increasing day by day ..Plus glass also emits lot of heat outside ..grow some nice trees and in summers you can open the windows and get some fresh air and save some electricity bill ..go solar and rainwater harvesting as rkhanna said .

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Very nice design but out of my budget. My budget is 30 Lakh only for construction.
30 lakhs? Seriously man? We could barely build a bungalow in this budget (cost of land not included) and you want to build a farm house! How are you going to do that?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Tried but couldn't find one of my dream.
You'll never find everything to your liking completely. You have to select the best 3 or best 5 and merge the ideas / layouts / exteriors / interiors etc.

This is why I said you have a big job cut out for you.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Man that's cheap.
Well, what about stories & accessories?
It is not included.

I have changed my plan a bit. Now I want a huge farm in which I will have my personal pond, in at least 25000 Sq ft, Orchid in 100000 Sq ft, Jungle in 25000 Sq ft, Vegetable plants and multiplayer farming in at least 100000 Sq ft, Bamboo Jungle in 25000 Sq Ft and Coconut trees in 25000 SQ ft as well as on the both the sides of roads. Farm house in 25000 Sq ft (When I get money.), There shall be an area for Pet animals in 25000 Sq ft. In rest of the area, I will grow food grains and vegetable in totally natural farming with Jivamrut and similar other natural products. I am planning to grow Sugar cane as well. I am studying Permaculture and similar things. My farming shall be totally natural. I am looking for some guy who can look after all this things.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Finally, I found one superb location and land deal is done for 1.25 lakh Sq ft of land. It is right behind the mountain and one will be able to see 15 to 20 water falls falling from different places of mountain. there is a spring which is passing by the land. Soon as you cross road, you enter the Jungle. Some top class scenery shall is visible from the land particularly in rainy season.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Finally, I found one superb location and land deal is done for 1.25 lakh Sq ft of land. It is right behind the mountain and one will be able to see 15 to 20 water falls falling from different places of mountain. there is a spring which is passing by the land. Soon as you cross road, you enter the Jungle. Some top class scenery shall is visible from the land particularly in rainy season.
How much that land cost you? Which district?

Sent from my C103 using Tapatalk

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Cost shall be decided after measurment. It is a beautiful are even better than this one of my friend's farm house nearby.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Actually i also want to buy a farm home(with full of animals&plants) if i got money but my mom purchased a home for me with 40 lac(130 sft) near city. :frusty:
Don't mind. Come to my house as and when it is ready. It will be much better than above.

Haldiram

Country flag
Actually i also want to buy a farm home(with full of animals&plants) if i got money but my mom purchased a home for me with 40 lac(130 sft) near city. :frusty:
Son complaining about receiving a 40L gift.

#FirstWorldProblems #TeluguLife

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles