'Sudarshan Shakti': Army's BIGGEST war games; 60,000 troops, 300 tanks, mki's, etc

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
loos like TAR21 is a standard rifle for paras...but what about bulletproof jackets....?? havent seen on paras or on regs...!!
TAR-21 is preferred coz its Bullpup, besides TAR-21, PARA SF use VZ-58, INSAS, COLT M4s, in assault rifle category..

I assume these men are at guard duty so no BP..

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
kunal ji,

looks like Indian armed forces is ready to wipe out the cursed place called pakistan,

what do you say :D

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
it must be very very hot for them and uncomfortable.. considering the desert heat and ghillie suit, the temperature will easily rise around 90-110 F inside their suit...

I bow to them :hail: :hail: for their valor, duty, patriotism and courage... :hail: :hail:

Patriot

Country flag

PHOTOS: Indian Army Rocket Artillery Systems At Sudarshan Shakti

The indigenously-developed Pinaka and Russian 9K58 SMERCH multibarrel rocket launcher systems from Indian Army rocket regiments were part of theater offensive maneouvers at Exercise Sudarshan Shakti in the Thar Desert over the last few weeks. The Indian Army, I am happy to report, is dead pleased with the Pinaka: with three regiments operational and two more in the pipeline, things are looking good.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
just imagine what would happen to enemy at the receiving end of this system.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
NICE nice nice and very nice...................... Nice to see PINAKA, the powerful weapon in the hands of LORD SHIVA being used to name the system which has the power like its original weapon in the hands of LORD SHIVA.

hitesh

self delete .........................................

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles