Stuxnet against Pak reactors

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistani nuclear expansion is taking place at a rapid rate. Khushab 4 is near completion. All this presents a danger for Indian security.

I wonder if India has ever thought of hacking into Pak systems to derail it's nuke program as the Israelis did with the Stuxnet to Iran?

sandeepdg

Yeah, the same thought came to me also some time back, but the thing is that Stuxnet is a very advanced intrusion worm, though we can decently build something like that on our own, but there's no way the sissy government will give any permission for such an action, and no agency in India has the guts to do something like this on their own without any permission though I believe that RAW does have the capability to undertake such an action with necessary help from other agencies.

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
I wonder if India has ever thought of hacking into Pak systems to derail it's nuke program as the Israelis did with the Stuxnet to Iran?
Does india have the expertise to do that ? I doubt it

The cream of indian software companies goes to work abroad for foreign MNCS.

The software growth and success for india is at a mid level , the high end technology research and implementation india is lagging behind , so we cannot expect anything top technology stuff from them till thery rise their research level.

SHASH2K2

I think Pakistan is someone Israelis will be more than willing to help us with . they may not give us access to codes but can definitely help us to plant them. Or who knows USA will also be giving a go ahead for something like this by Israel.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles