Stupid Dr. Maria Sultan, Pakistani defence expert says SLBM and BMD given by USA

praneet.bajpaie

Well what can we expect from Hindu all are regular abuses no maturity always childish

Sent from my S1 using Tapatalk
Well, each year, thousands of your countrymen come to Hindu India to get treated by Hindu doctors at Hindu hospitals because your muzzie Pakistan can't produce quality doctors neither do they have good hospitals. What does that say about you?

thenextdoor26

Your population is many times then us and the people who visited India also tells that their behavior is very bad they also told about abusing
Last year a family from Pakistan visited India and no one give them room in any hotel your people have such a narrow thought

Jangaruda

Well a typical porki idiot who doesnt evn knw the reality nd continues to live in a dream world....:crazy::crazy:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Your population is many times then us and the people who visited India also tells that their behavior is very bad they also told about abusing
Last year a family from Pakistan visited India and no one give them room in any hotel your people have such a narrow thought

I would prefer abusing over bombing innocents/fkucing goats anytime. One family was not given a hotel. Big deal. Look at the percentage decrease in minorities of pakistan over the last 6 decades and then talk.

thenextdoor26

Hooo bombing
What about Indian state spounsered terrorism and now also giving aid to ISIS

thenextdoor26

Every one knows about your NSA visit to Iraq and in Afghanistan you are also doing this

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Hooo bombing

State sponsored bombing - Give me an example with a valid source.

giving aid to ISIS? - This is what happens when you listen to madarsa educated freaks like zaid. If you have a valid source, give it to me.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Every one knows about your NSA visit to Iraq and in Afghanistan you are also doing this

So? If NSA visits Iraq, that means NSA sponsors ISIS? Its like saying Nawaz Sharif visits India, means Nawaz sponsors Modi?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Well do you know about his number of followers

A number of fools.
:D
Well, each year, thousands of your countrymen come to Hindu India to get treated by Hindu doctors at Hindu hospitals because your muzzie Pakistan can't produce quality doctors neither do they have good hospitals. What does that say about you?
You forgot their students in Southern and Central India. :biggrin2:

That's not because of narrow mind.
Indians are more liberal than pakis.
The main reason for treating bad with pakis is fear of getting caught involve in any jihadi misadventure.
I will also never help a pakistani in my country.
Reason:

Most of pakistanis in India always commit crimes like terror attacks, murders and rapes etc..
So, an Indian doesn't wanna take any responsibility if crimes by pakistanis.
Hooo bombing

Hooo bombing

India is funding ISIS?
No my friend, India created ISIS.
And why only ISIS? India created and promoted all terror groups like TTP, TTA(our headache in trade route through Afghanistan), Boko Haram and Al Shabab(again threat for Indian Ventures in Africa).
Muslim countries are angels.
India is behind all terrorism. :pound:

Our visit to Iraq was dedicated to oil, we are giving economic aid(donations) to Syria and Jordan(and many more),
Afghanistan is our key access route for trading with Russia and central Asian.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-aid-and-assistance-to-other-countries.76290/

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So you put Modi and ISIS in same category

No, we put pakistan and ISISIS in sane category.
Both have no history, no identity, both were made on the name of religion, both are fake countries but think themselves real.
Both do tall claims but always fail miserably.
Anyway, I have watched your pathetic media show who says RAW is sponsoring ISIS. :lol:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
India is funding ISIS?
And why only ISIS? India created and promoted all terror groups like TTP, TTA(our headache in trade route through Afghanistan), Boko Haram and Al Shabab(again threat for Indian Ventures in Africa).
Actually we did create the biggest terrorist state in the world - You know the name I'm sure. :sad:

thenextdoor26

A number of fools.
:D

You forgot their students in Southern and Central India. :biggrin2:

That's not because of narrow mind.
Indians are more liberal than pakis.
The main reason for treating bad with pakis is fear of getting caught involve in any jihadi misadventure.
I will also never help a pakistani in my country.
Reason:

Most of pakistanis in India always commit crimes like terror attacks, murders and rapes etc..
So, an Indian doesn't wanna take any responsibility if crimes by pakistanis.

India is funding ISIS?

Our visit to Iraq was dedicated to oil, we are giving economic aid(donations) to Syria and Jordan(and many more),
Afghanistan is our key access route for trading with Russia and central Asian.
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...-aid-and-assistance-to-other-countries.76290/
Don't worry truth is always bitter
And Pakistan don't need to do any thing as India has its own terror groups in India like khalistan movement and many other

thenextdoor26

No, we put pakistan and ISISIS in sane category.
Both have no history, no identity, both were made on the name of religion, both are fake countries but think themselves real.
Both do tall claims but always fail miserably.
Anyway, I have watched your pathetic media show who says RAW is sponsoring ISIS. :lol:
I will again say that you people are so childish never bear reality
Pakistan has no history reallllllly

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Don't worry truth is always bitter
And Pakistan don't need to do any thing as India has its own terror groups in India like khalistan movement and many other

@Blackwater Newsflash. We have khalistan movements & "many others" in India.

Why aren't you giving any sources for your claims?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I will again say that you people are so childish never bear reality
Pakistan has no history reallllllly

This coming from the guy who admires zaid Hamid. Says a lot. Thanks. Hilarious.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Global Defence

New threads

Articles