Stupid Dr. Maria Sultan, Pakistani defence expert says SLBM and BMD given by USA

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This lady is hilarious. She has no idea what she talks about.
Check the video from 8.30 minutes. On the topic of F 16s, US asking for full payment, her response is that if we have to make full payment then Pakistan should buy F 22 or SU 35 or even the Eurofighter.

She like the rest of her countrymen seems to be living in an imaginary world which is run on their wishes.
These Paki Dimwits(LOW IQ inbred zoombies) don't even know about the cost between these advanced planes.Whole of Pakistan might be needed to sell out to pay those planes in cash.

yes this was the video i was talking about. she said with full payment pakis should buy tu-22 fighter jet even euro fighter and F-22:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
darling forgot hard cash to nahi ha pakis ke pass
btw darling ki keemat kya ha???:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:
That "She" looks like a HE with a wig. :lol:

Kshatriya87

Country flag

any idea who is this fool Dr. Maria Sultan is, she has no idea about our SLBM and BMD, its kind of dangerous to have such kind of people giving advices to Pakistani govt..............:scared2:

https://www.facebook.com/dr.mariasultan/
She is a porki defense analyst, political scientist and director general of south asian strategic stability institute (SASSI).

Now of course these designations might have been awarded by some porki madarsa !!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Her Twitter profile :

https://twitter.com/drmariasultan

Dr. Maria Sultan
Official account of Director General South Asian Strategic Stability Institute University http://www.sassi.org

===================================================

Here are some of her tweets which are hilarious considering what her role is supposed to be :
-----------------

Islam is central to pakistan s strategic culture and cannot be replaced.

--------------------------------------------------------

Modhi must not leave the future of shinning India in the hand of Indian intelligence who don't understand nuclear South Asia
------------------------------
Are Pakis that stupid that even the so called Director General of South Asian Strategic Stability a.k.a SASSI (lol) can't spell Modi correctly?
========================================================================

Some more tweets from the "strategic stability" mohtarma giving direct threats to India : :lol:
--------------------------------
India is yet to understand the reality of living in a nuclear neighbourhood
-----------------------------------------------------

India should be prepared for an all out war if it continues to press hard for a limited war
----------------------
Thanks for the tweets. Now I can troll her !! :)

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
any idea who is this fool Dr. Maria Sultan is, she has no idea about our SLBM and BMD, its kind of dangerous to have such kind of people giving advices to Pakistani govt.............
Farzi degree ki aulaad hai what else...

sorcerer

Country flag
A pak sissi in SASSI. So thats how a paki blonde looks like!

in pakistan they use every word( like strategic) and make it a cliche'.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Porkies ahve many such defense expert. When A5 was tested , i was listening to the porki TV discussion. One expert named Pirzada told that India has got israeli Arrow 2 technology to get make Agni 5. This is the stupidity level of porkies.

They have one retired air force chief who shouts so much to convey the truth but nobody listen to him. He says that if you go to india and request them to take over Pakistan even then they will refuse. This hype is wrongly created by pakistani army and we must get rid of this hype. hasan nisar also advocate the good relation with India so as Najam shetty but nobody listen to them.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

if maria sultan comes on horse to panipat for gazwa-a-hind i will myself welcome her. kya hara bhara goosht ha :):):drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
We need to telly her calmly listen baby, you can perform better in bed and not in discussion on strategic netters. Pl do the work which you can do better. This is not for you.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Porkies ahve many such defense expert. When A5 was tested , i was listening to the porki TV discussion. One expert named Pirzada told that India has got israeli Arrow 2 technology to get make Agni 5. This is the stupidity level of porkies.

They have one retired air force chief who shouts so much to convey the truth but nobody listen to him. He says that if you go to india and request them to take over Pakistan even then they will refuse. This hype is wrongly created by pakistani army and we must get rid of this hype. hasan nisar also advocate the good relation with India so as Najam shetty but nobody listen to them.
Its all for the PA to stay in power. The PA wants the people to worship them. That can only be achieved if the people feel that there is no one stronger than PA and that the PA can handle IA. This is why they continuously need to show Indian capabilities down.

Believe me. Its not going to stop even if we achieve human settlement on Mars.

thenextdoor26

Well what can we expect from Hindu all are regular abuses no maturity always childish

Sent from my S1 using Tapatalk

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Well what can we expect from Hindu all are regular abuses no maturity always childish

What maturity can you expect when such stupid people are bought on TV show as expert. Now you bring Zaid hamid on TV show as an expert and think that people will not laugh at you guys?

I know he is more ridiculed in Pakistan compared to India. When you guys working over time to make yourself laughing stocks and than you blame others?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Bhai kaun expert ye ni smjh main aata.
Even if you make a street dog on discussion as defense expert, he will also start barking against India.
(Pakistani kutte ko expert banake studio main bithado, voh bhi India ke khilaf bhonkna kar dega). :pound:

Look, a new kid has arrived on horse for ghazwa e hind. :biggrin2: :flypig:

thenextdoor26

What maturity can you expect when such stupid people are bought on TV show as expert. Now you bring Zaid hamid on TV show as an expert and think that people will not laugh at you guys?

I know he is more ridiculed in Pakistan compared to India. When you guys working over time to make yourself laughing stocks and than you blame others?
Well do you know about his number of followers

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles