Student protesters are traitors and anti-Taiwan

jon88

Country flag
This is the way I see it.

The students are breaking the rule of law and civility in the name of democracy.They are wrecking the economy of Taiwan in the name of democracy. Protesting FTA with China based on their irrational hatred towards China while endorsing FTA with other countries eventhough their economic livelihood are also affected.

I have seen these happened in India. Irrational politics dragged the country down. Democracy might be part of the betterment of life, but betterment of life is not all about democracy. Taking over the legislative council by force is definitely not democratic....it's called a coup. Why shout democracy, when all that are done are undemocratic.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Could it be that these protesters are worried that financially China will swamp and take over Taiwan's economy.

And that would start the process to end Taiwan's independence and become a part of Red China?

In the modern context, wars a less about physical confrontation and instead is all about taking over the adversary's economy and then manipulating to suit the Nation that take over its national interests.

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
Positive feelings by the PRC people for the President of Taiwan. Is there a opinion poll on President of Taiwan compared to President of PRC by the people of PRC. Apparently in Taiwan his stock is not high.

When the next President of Taiwan comes wont they ask why he is gone.

I read somewhere that when people from PRC come to Taiwan that are impressed by Taiwan its people, rule of law and openness. Why would they want to make it into PRC. Perhaps they want to make PRC more like Taiwan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles