Strike Variant of the PAK-FA!

Crusader53

Well, think about it the PAK-FA in a Attack Model like the F-15E. Which, would offer India a Stealthy Strike Aircraft that could penerate Chinese Air Defenses.

Remember, the PAK-FA is already being Designed as a Twin Seat Model for India as the FGFA. Personally, I think India would be wise to buy the rights to such a Design. (including export rights) While, Russia is early in the Development of the PAK-FA and could use the extra funds.

Crusader53

mass production is out of question........they would need to get those prototypes working first........but still assuming what you say happens , they wont produce more than 50 aircrafts and gifting them to PAF would be silly

Well, we don't know are far along China is with the Development of the J-XX. Nor, are they likely to publicize it anytime in the near future.

BTW I agree that China is very unlikely to give Pakistan any J-XX when it does enter production. Yet, they may export to Pakistan at some point. Of course the latter depends on China's preceived threat from India and to a lessor extent the West. (i.e. US, NATO, and SEA)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles