Strategic Questions/Answers Debates!

aerokan

Country flag
I have my criticisms about china, But I will save that for the china forums because here we are only suppose to talk about indian issues.My standards are high and I cop just as much flack from the china boys as I do with the proud indians here. I don't let emotions get in the way of a good discussion
There is a reason why that happens. Please try to learn more about India/China so that you can debate at 'higher' standards. Emotional exchanges sure does happen when uninformed opinions come into picture. It's a two way street. You are always welcome to have a good discussion.

winton

So you go to country specific forums to criticize that particular country. This proves that you are a pathetic troll. Before discussing history of other countries, please study your country's history & your origin. Most of Australians' ancestors were hardened criminals & English used to send these criminal to Australia for their heinous crimes as sentence.

Now it is time to show you Tihar Jail. Happy trolling.

Members please do not feed this troll.
No, I go to china forums to discuss but am not fearful to criticise where criticism is fair and due. You would agree that china does have its shortcommings.

Fortunately for me, my ancestors were not convicts, but immigrants from the US. which is why I have studied US history.

Zebra

Country flag
trade is in indias interest. no trade means only hostilities. Besides, the chinese looks like they want to resolve issue. the indians not so much. China is already your largest trade partner. when your on a good thing, you stay on it. otherwise the alternative is to be subordinate to western interest. Your choice.
You may like this.......

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You may like this.......

Oh, the asshole is not a native Aussie, even though he might be there physically.

Look at the English in the post that you quoted. Typical Chinese-English grammatical errors, even though this bugger is much better than the average 50-center.

winton

Oh, the asshole is not a native Aussie, even though he might be there physically.

Look at the English in the post that you quoted. Typical Chinese-English grammatical errors, even though this bugger is much better than the average 50-center.
and what you are saying is that convicts and crinimals are smart and speak in perfect queens english. you just can't please them all. I have 2 degrees from university. I type fast and I don't bother to correct as I assume you will pick up my message or the context of my communications adequately which is the important thing.Thats the difference between us. I look at the bigger picture you the smaller one.

Obviously if there are context or informational errors I will try to correct. but not grammar or spelling as I assume you have more than intermediate english procficiency. I'm time poor so that is my nature. I'm trying to respond furiously to so many of your indian colleages request for further information.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ Only an xxxxxx "Aussie" will advise Indians to "make friends with Chinese or stay subordinate to Western interests". Go and try to fool your 50-center pals, xxxxx!!!

Mod: Watch the language.

winton

^^ Only an xxxxxx"Aussie" will advise Indians to "make friends with Chinese or stay subordinate to Western interests". Go and try to fool your 50-center pals, xxxxx!!!
You know its in our economic interest for there to be peace between india and china. Think about it. If there was war between China and India, we would be forced to choose between shipping china the coal and iron for their mammoth military industrial complex or not offending a commonwealth ally. We really don't want to have to make that choice.

but I think we will choose to keep exporting and this is probably something you dont want to hear.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Even if (this is a big "IF") India and China can agree to settle all their territorial and security disputes, they are still 2 neighboring giants and will inevitably compete for power and influence on the region.

winton

Even if (this is a big "IF") India and China can agree to settle all their territorial and security disputes, they are still 2 neighboring giants and will inevitably compete for power and influence on the region.
Well, china does have pakistan as a foil. Not to mention srilanka as a base as well as gwadar and burma. Seems like if they wanted to contain india right now, they could. but doing that would make india hyperventilate and that won't be good for business. Perhaps india can be persuaded to accept china hegemony in the indian ocean as all they want really is safe passage for their ships to trade with other nations in the EU and Mid east

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Well, china does have pakistan as a foil. Not to mention srilanka as a base as well as gwadar and burma. Seems like if they wanted to contain india right now, they could. but doing that would make india hyperventilate and that won't be good for business. Perhaps india can be persuaded to accept china hegemony in the indian ocean as all they want really is safe passage for their ships to trade with other nations in the EU and Mid east
China can xxxxxxxxxxxxif that's what they want. As time progresses and Indian economy grows more and more, China will find it tougher and tougher to achieve any kind of hegemony anywhere. Along with economic progress, as India's military might increases, China will have absolutely no leeway.

And let me tell you, you need to update your knowledge. Gwadar is a lot of hot air. There is absolutely nothing on the ground there. And Burma is not very comfortable with the Chinese for many reasons. If anything, they are moving away from China. Sri Lanka is trying to flirt with China, but they know their limits.

What a pathetic attitude you have. I just thank God you are not Indian. If you are an Aussie, you are welcome to sell your country to China - anyway, a little nation of 22 million won't be missed by many.

If they want "safe passage", they will have to behave. As simple as that.

Mod: Language again. Please don't force us to truncate the posts completely.

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
@Bangalorean and winton
Knock it off and face the topic instead of facing each other.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
maybe they have better things to do then get involved with sino india geopolitics like make money which I know they are good at.
They can make money while posting online, if you know what I mean. :troll:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles