Strategic Questions/Answers Debates!

blank_quest

Country flag
This thread is dedicated to the Strategic Debates and Answering those Questions Keeping world wide -Evidence Based- views and -Emperical- Analysis.
-- Lets Go--:thumb:

blank_quest

Country flag
Do you think China's emergence as a leading trade partner of India has adversely affected the settlement of its outstanding border issues?

Zebra

Country flag
Do you think China's emergence as a leading trade partner of India has adversely affected the settlement of its outstanding border issues?
The effort which India and China are doing right now are going against Indian interest?......... and.......... that is the reason what you said in your post? :fear:

winton

The effort which India and China are doing right now are going against Indian interest?......... and.......... that is the reason what you said in your post? :fear:
trade is in indias interest. no trade means only hostilities. Besides, the chinese looks like they want to resolve issue. the indians not so much. China is already your largest trade partner. when your on a good thing, you stay on it. otherwise the alternative is to be subordinate to western interest. Your choice.

amoy

trade is in indias interest. no trade means only hostilities. Besides, the chinese looks like they want to resolve issue. the indians not so much. China is already your largest trade partner. when your on a good thing, you stay on it. otherwise the alternative is to be subordinate to western interest. Your choice.
Many say the trade balance is NOT in India's favour, with a big deficit.

But of course one may argue that without "cheap craps" from China India will have to spend more of their foreign reserve on sourcing from other origins and may may suffer from deteriorating inflation since they don't have much of manufacturing.

Trade doesn't contribute to reducing mutual animosity. Look at Sino-Japan relations, the no.2 and no.3 economies as top trading partner of each other.

aerokan

Country flag
There is a big difference between 'looking like wanting' for a resolution and actually wanting a resolution. China knows it very well and uses it fully to rally public opinion. Anyways, wht is there to lose for China?? As Nehru once said, what is the meaning of a balanced settlement in negotiations when you occupy 40 yards and give back 20? It will still be an occupied territory.

winton

Many say the trade balance is NOT in India's favour, with a big deficit.

But of course one may argue that without "cheap craps" from China India will have to spend more of their foreign reserve on sourcing from other origins and may may suffer from deteriorating inflation since they don't have much of manufacturing.

Trade doesn't contribute to reducing mutual animosity. Look at Sino-Japan relations, the no.2 and no.3 economies as top trading partner of each other.
Its too early to count your chickens.

there is no vital strategic possession in india that china wants. I just don't see it. India just doesn't want to lose too much ground. that is all.

The only thing is its market. cause a billion poor people is a huge market for its crap.

winton

There is a big difference between 'looking like wanting' for a resolution and actually wanting a resolution. China knows it very well and uses it fully to rally public opinion. Anyways, wht is there to lose for China?? As Nehru once said, what is the meaning of a balanced settlement in negotiations when you occupy 40 yards and give back 20? It will still be an occupied territory.
Nehru played his cards and pushed the chinese too far and he lost. What is wrong with a settlement based on current borders?

aerokan

Country flag
Nehru played his cards and pushed the chinese too far and he lost. What is wrong with a settlement based on current borders?
Settlements and negotiations can be made with people who agree that there is a problem. Not with those who claim 'undisputable' soverignity and who change their border claims and maps every other day. There is no satisfying countries like China.

winton

Settlements and negotiations can be made with people who agree that there is a problem. Not with those who claim 'undisputable' soverignity and who change their border claims and maps every other day. There is no satisfying countries like China.
perhaps, so one must live with it while this dragon grows. Its much like mexico and the united states back in the push out west. China is the US and India or vietnam or the phillipines is Mexico

Patriot

Country flag
perhaps, so one must live with it while this dragon grows. Its much like mexico and the united states back in the push out west. China is the US and India or vietnam or the phillipines is Mexico
Your weird presumptions have no bound.

Mods! troll alert.

winton

Mods! troll alert.
you need to understand US history to understand what I just wrote. the expansion of the Union out west to be precise. You just couldn't stop it because the union was just growing so fast and its needs for resources grew with it. remember California use to belong to Mexico..

This is just your misundertanding or lack of understanding that is resulting in your behaviour. People who understand US history, and I have studied US history at university, will know what I am talking about.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Mods! troll alert.
An Aussie who is such a China supporter as he is proving himself to be on this forum, is a very very rare thing.

I bet it will be proved that he is a Chinese troll sitting in Australia. Sooner or later.

winton

An Aussie who is such a China supporter as he is proving himself to be on this forum, is a very very rare thing.

I bet it will be proved that he is a Chinese troll sitting in Australia. Sooner or later.
you are from bangalore.? We are having a lot of trouble with scammers from there cold calling us for money. So perhaps its remotely possible that there are people here that are upset with indians.

I believe that the chinese are not motivated as I am to comeout here and speak the truth or debate you guys with strength. Seems like they are just sitting on the sidelines cause I haven't seen them post much since I arrived. maybe they are assessing. maybe they have better things to do then get involved with sino india geopolitics like make money which I know they are good at.

aerokan

Country flag
you need to understand US history to understand what I just wrote. the expansion of the Union out west to be precise. You just couldn't stop it because the union was just growing so fast and its needs for resources grew with it. remember California use to belong to Mexico..

This is just your misundertanding or lack of understanding that is resulting in your behaviour. People who understand US history, and I have studied US history at university, will know what I am talking about.
except India is no mexico. And it has it's sphere of influence and India is growing at a comparable pace as China. And certainly, India is no pushover and China is not more free than India. I presume u found enough differences to not even thinking of comparing US/Mexico with China/India. If you have read US history and read history of India and China, you wouldn't come to this conclusion. Just to give u a snapshot of the last 2 millenia, Out of the 20 centuries, 18 centuries have India/China combo taking the major chunk of the world's GDP. Out of those 18, 12 has India in first, 6 for China with the other country on second position. India was one of the dream destinations of majority of the countries for trade and other reasons including for the one who supposedly 'discovered' US. Your ignorance of India is perfectly acceptable, but your delusional theories are not.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
you are from bangalore.? We are having a lot of trouble with scammers from there cold calling us for money. So perhaps its remotely possible that there are people here that are upset with indians.

I believe that the chinese are not motivated as I am to comeout here and speak the truth or debate you guys with strength. Seems like they are just sitting on the sidelines cause I haven't seen them post much since I arrived. maybe they are assessing. maybe they have better things to do then get involved with sino india geopolitics like make money which I know they are good at.
Well, you are either lying, or you;re one of those idiot Aussie India-hating losers. Your talk about "scammers from Bangalore" says it all. A bitter Aussie turd with his head in his ass, whining about brownie Indians.

Take your head out of your ass and look around the forum - we have enough Chinese members here, who participate in several discussions.

Anyway, if this is the typical Aussie attitude (I have seen an Aussie retard on another forum with very similar views), maybe the public perception of Australia in India is completely justified.

winton

Well, you are either lying, or you;re one of those idiot Aussie India-hating losers. Your talk about "scammers from Bangalore" says it all. A bitter Aussie turd with his head in his ass, whining about brownie Indians.

Take your head out of your ass and look around the forum - we have enough Chinese members here, who participate in several discussions.

Anyway, if this is the typical Aussie attitude (I have seen an Aussie retard on another forum with very similar views), maybe the public perception of Australia in India is completely justified.

I am not an indian hater. I am a sceptic. I have a few indian friends here and I always teased them about india and they tease me about Australia.

I would say that there are some ignorant Aussies, true , but believe me, they are not smart enough to know anything about geopolitics or defence systems.

aerokan

Country flag

hahahaha.. u'r ignorance annoys me. Chinese are not motivated to post here?? Gimme a break!!! They are lot of Chinese propogandists lurking in this forum trying to spread false information and i personally had to waste a lot of time on those buggers trying to punch holes in their stupid arguments. Everytime a new chinese member comes in, he has to be sent to the 're-education' program by the forum members before they become reasonably tolerable after sometime. Some of the Chinese posters do make money by posting here. If you read the forum regularly, u will see Chinese posters under different flags, but they are easy to spot due to the names and behavioural patterns. And frankly, they are not worth debating except for a reasonable few.

winton

hahahaha.. u'r ignorance annoys me. Chinese are not motivated to post here?? Gimme a break!!! They are lot of Chinese propogandists lurking in this forum trying to spread false information and i personally had to waste a lot of time on those buggers trying to punch holes in their stupid arguments. Everytime a new chinese member comes in, he has to be sent to the 're-education' program by the forum members before they become reasonably tolerable after sometime. Some of the Chinese posters do make money by posting here. If you read the forum regularly, u will see Chinese posters under different flags, but they are easy to spot due to the names and behavioural patterns. And frankly, they are not worth debating except for a reasonable few.
I have my criticisms about china, But I will save that for the china forums because here we are only suppose to talk about indian issues.My standards are high and I cop just as much flack from the china boys as I do with the proud indians here. I don't let emotions get in the way of a good discussion

Patriot

Country flag
I have my criticisms about china, But I will save that for the china forums because here we are only suppose to talk about indian issues.My standards are high and I cop just as much flack from the china boys as I do with the proud indians here. I don't let emotions get in the way of a good discussion
So you go to country specific forums to criticize that particular country. This proves that you are a pathetic troll. Before discussing history of other countries, please study your country's history & your origin. Most of Australians' ancestors were hardened criminals & English used to send these criminal to Australia for their heinous crimes as sentence.

Now it is time to show you Tihar Jail. Happy trolling.

Members please do not feed this troll.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles