Strategic Command HQ : Pune or Jaipur- Poll

where should strategic command HQ be situated?

• pune

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • jaipur

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • neither

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

sandeepdg

Out of the two choices mentioned here for the location, Pune is the better option as compared to Jaipur for obvious reasons of proximity to the western border. I don't quite understand how they arrived at Jaipur of all places as a site for SFC HQ ! Other than the proximity to Delhi, it hold no other advantages. But , ideally I would have preferred a central location like somewhere in MP, or outskirts of Nagpur or in AP. Though I would have preferred a secretive location like a bunker deep inside the mountain, but as of now I don't know whether we have any similar infrastructure, or whether we are capable enough to build something like the Russian Strategic command HQ, and even if we are it will anyway attract some attention. Best would be conceal it underground of any regular government scientific or defense research institution, in a manner secure enough to withstand a nuke strike, and maintain utmost secrecy while constructing it. It can be based on the outskirts of any city, and the staff can also be provided accommodation inside the campus or nearby to it.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Secunderabad (Hyderabad dist., AP) or Kamptee (Nagpur dist., MH) should be strategic command HQ for their centralized location.
Logically thinking, it should be put up in Madhya Pradesh. Ideally under the mountains. It would also be safe from Nuclear fallout. After all, the Republic of India deserves to be the greatest nuclear power in this region.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles