Stone pelting at Hanuman Jayanti procession - Sec.144 imposed !

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Oh I see, that Monkey King Indians worship, thanks for elaboration to increase my understanding of your "religion" , "deity" and "culture"

I am sure you would not have understood the philosophical depth the narration behind Lord Hanuman allegories because it is beyond the depth of many and surely totally out of depth for those who are taken to be Godless and Godforsaken. There is a deep and sagacious interpretation to all the religious allegories.

One would rather worship the Supreme Creator than any human being, especially those who have had their hands bloodied by killing their own to ensure they stay in power. That is easy to understand and does not require any knowledge or intelligence to interpret.

I am sure your asking the question as to what Hanuman Jayanti was in the pursuit of knowledge and nothing more; or else how could you with such alacrity 'discover' Wikipedia to assist your hunger to know about religion and Lord Hanuman?

Last edited:

amoy

@Ray sir forget me a sinner as it's a healthy discussion within Indians, entirely internal.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray sir forget me a sinner as it's a healthy discussion within Indians, entirely internal.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
No, it is not an internal discussion. We would love that you all join in.

It is just that the deep meaning behind what appears odd to the non Hindus, is what one should go into, to get the essence of what is the underlining message.

In fact, all Oriental religion have deep messages behind the allegories, that appear as myths and fairy tales!

In ancient times, where the vast majority were not literate, story telling enraptured the audience and the message was registered.

Something like the minstrels going around the countryside in England and Sccotland singing, but sending out underlining messages.

Even Nursery Rhymes have political messages which could not be openly told in those days!

TrueSpirit

Hi Known Unknown, you talk the lingo of gulf-returned indoctrinated jihadi/extremist, out to shatter the fragile democratic fabric of our society, that is already under attack from fundamentalists. You are decidedly insane, don't know what keeps you inebriated. Btw, hope you don't mind, can you share your address?
@A chauhan In my experience in my own state, I have always seen that riots/communal conflict etc were started 8 or 9/10 by RSS affiliated groups and not by Muslim groups. I have observed similar cases in other states, most notably during and before the 1992 Babri Masjid destruction. Hence I will naturally be cautious before blaming the minority community for incidents like there.

In general, minorities will not provoke the majority simply because the reaction, which could be violent, will result in much greater harm for the minorities. On the other hand, there can be no such hesitation on the part of extremists from the majority community to provoke riots.

The duty of the state is to protect the most vulnerable sections of society, and that usually means the minorities, from the effects of choices made by the majority. This is the basic principle which you first need to agree with in order to have any further discussion. I have observed that among right-wing apologists (like yourself), there is usually a denial of this simple logic-you tend to blame the minorities at every chance you get despite the fact that provocation is not in their self-interest.

By default, I tend to give the minorities the benefit of the doubt, while you tend to judge them to be guilty. That is the difference between us.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
From my understanding collective IQ of a mob is lesser than an individual's.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Hi Known Unknown, you talk the lingo of gulf-returned indoctrinated jihadi/extremist, out to shatter the fragile democratic fabric of our society, that is already under attack from fundamentalists. You are decidedly insane, don't know what keeps you inebriated. Btw, hope you don't mind, can you share your address?
Mother of holy God....What did I just read.....:rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles