Stone pelting at Hanuman Jayanti procession - Sec.144 imposed !

blank_quest

Country flag
Remember Binayak Sen?

He struts around free and like a peacock in full dance with his plummage dazzling
If you say that just because a VIP person got bailed from SC that sedition law is ultra verse I don't think so. Its still ticking and people can still be pushed into jail under 'perceived' threats for that law is not dead. its still ticking and 24 hrs are enough for 'straightening the jackets'.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
We can't generalize. I don't mind any other countries being hailed, except Pakistan and China. Those would be criminal to hail.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If you say that just because a VIP person got bailed from SC that sedition law is ultra verse I don't think so. Its still ticking and people can still be pushed into jail under 'perceived' threats for that law is not dead. its still ticking and 24 hrs are enough for 'straightening the jackets'.
The sedition law is not Ultra vires.

The application is subjective.

Have you not seen so many so called VIPs who give anti national statements and yet they go scot free?

What is the use of catching small and inconsequential fish, when the big fish are never netted?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
No one is a saint, but you seem to believe that all Hindus are saints. If you want proof, you should attend VHP rallies.....they have hate speeches against minorities at every single one of them. Togadia is the Owaisi of the Hindu extremist nutjobs.
Some people have pelted stones on a procession and you are saying that those victims are no saints !! what a logic ! Mate, prima facie case is against those who pelted stones. Period.

You even reached to Owaisi to drag Togadiya here while they both are idiots and off topics. I don't need to prove Hindus as saints, people know which community is more peaceful.

Why should Hindus throw stones at anyone who says "Pakistan Zindabad"? If a Buddhist says "Sri Lanka Zindabad", should Hindus throw stones at them too? What if a Christian says "Vatican Zindabad"? Are they personally abusing you or your religion? Do you understand the difference between hate speech and mere sloganeering?
What an idiotic examples you are giving here :doh: We haven't fought a single war with SL or with Vatican, they are not our enemies. Do you know apart from enmity there is nothing good between India and Pakistan? A Muslim who shouts Pakistan Jindabad in India is a potential fanatic terrorist in my view, which should be deported to Pakistan by police not stone-pelting alone.
Yours was not an answer at all. The question was whether Hindus should throw stones at those who praise other countries, not whether it is preferable to praise one's own nation or not...
That was never the question here. It was just an example , you are thinking too much.
One doesn't have to go on a rampage at the mere hint of "anti-national" sentiment, especially when it's only used to justify one's own hatred of a particular minority
My friend should I remind you that it's a minority community which is pelting stones at people of majority community in this incident !! Hindus haven't done rampage at Muslims yet, what are you cooking :confused:

Maybe if right-wing apologists like yourself were more forthcoming in supporting bans on these organizations, they would not be used as bogeymen. But you want to have your cake and eat it too-support these rabid fanatics, but hide under the cover of a "local samiti" when their crimes are exposed. Can't have it both ways. :rolleyes:
I have always opposed Shiv-sena, Ram-sene and Bajarang Dal for their idiotic works and you are declaring me a right-wing apologist? :rolleyes: Come on! you are thinking too much, slow down. "I am hiding under the cover of local samiti" ??!! :rofl: there is no limit to your imagination ! Bhai I support my Muhalla samiti - "Hanuman Seva Mandali Samitee" which has 10 poor members who take donations and organize such processions, and they are not criminals. Thank God there are no people like you in my area or those poor samitee members would have been declared fanatics/terrorists including me.

KU when the prima facie case is against stone pelters I don't see any reason to support your "conspiracy theories" that the procession was organized by Shiv-Sena/VHP. However there is one conspiracy theory which can be taken into consideation :-

"Those stone pelters were radicalized by ISI/IM/Mullahs/Illegal Pak-BD migrants to disturb the peace and destabilize the communal harmony of this country."

I see that as the most probable reason as such things have already happened in the past. I am amazed to see you skipping it and reaching to the VHP lol!

Let me give you another example some days back a Hindu marriage procession i.e. "Baaraat" was stopped by a group of Muslims, still no Hindu pelted stones they followed the law, and we also have a thread on that here, now tell me what is your "conspiracy theory"/excuse about it?

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
@A chauhan In my experience in my own state, I have always seen that riots/communal conflict etc were started 8 or 9/10 by RSS affiliated groups and not by Muslim groups. I have observed similar cases in other states, most notably during and before the 1992 Babri Masjid destruction. Hence I will naturally be cautious before blaming the minority community for incidents like there.

In general, minorities will not provoke the majority simply because the reaction, which could be violent, will result in much greater harm for the minorities. On the other hand, there can be no such hesitation on the part of extremists from the majority community to provoke riots.

The duty of the state is to protect the most vulnerable sections of society, and that usually means the minorities, from the effects of choices made by the majority. This is the basic principle which you first need to agree with in order to have any further discussion. I have observed that among right-wing apologists (like yourself), there is usually a denial of this simple logic-you tend to blame the minorities at every chance you get despite the fact that provocation is not in their self-interest.

By default, I tend to give the minorities the benefit of the doubt, while you tend to judge them to be guilty. That is the difference between us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
@A chauhan In my experience in my own state, I have always seen that riots/communal conflict etc were started 8 or 9/10 by RSS affiliated groups and not by Muslim groups. I have observed similar cases in other states, most notably during and before the 1992 Babri Masjid destruction. Hence I will naturally be cautious before blaming the minority community for incidents like there.

In general, minorities will not provoke the majority simply because the reaction, which could be violent, will result in much greater harm for the minorities. On the other hand, there can be no such hesitation on the part of extremists from the majority community to provoke riots.

The duty of the state is to protect the most vulnerable sections of society, and that usually means the minorities, from the effects of choices made by the majority. This is the basic principle which you first need to agree with in order to have any further discussion. I have observed that among right-wing apologists (like yourself), there is usually a denial of this simple logic-you tend to blame the minorities at every chance you get despite the fact that provocation is not in their self-interest.

By default, I tend to give the minorities the benefit of the doubt, while you tend to judge them to be guilty. That is the difference between us.
Your really should think of becoming a Khangressi neta :taunt:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
My experience is exactly opposite, from partition to 2013 I can quote many links here which proves opposite to what you said, and that is exactly why I asked you about "proven cases" in my post #18. This is not the first time, the same stone-pelting incident has happened at the same place in 2006 too, now what is your excuse for 2006 incident in the same place Pali ? ( http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...lzjNbbNl6hbBjg39GPWvBSA&bvm=bv.45645796,d.bmk )
They not only pelted stones at Hindus but later they also pelted officials with stones hence sec. 144.

You are going against the proofs and failing to understand that stone pelting is an Islamic way to oppose un-Islamic things, which is not under the control of the Hindus:-
When it reached the mosque, people belonging to a community suddenly started hurling stones on the procession, which erupted into violence.
That is a hogwash, the history of India and the world proves exactly opposite to it. Did you forget which minority started riots to get a separate state in 1947? Who provoked those who burned Sabarmati express ? It was later revealed that ISI has its hands behind it if I am not wrong.

The duty of the state is to protect the most vulnerable sections of society, and that usually means the minorities, from the effects of choices made by the majority. This is the basic principle which you first need to agree with in order to have any further discussion.
And the majority should suffer, isn't it? Should the state protect its minority on the basis of conspiracy theories ? You are assuming too much without any proof.

I have observed that among right-wing apologists (like yourself), there is usually a denial of this simple logic-you tend to blame the minorities at every chance you get despite the fact that provocation is not in their self-interest.
You are deliberately labeling me, Can't say about me but one thing is clear about you, you are Biased and a left-wing-apologist for sure ! Some people are pelting stones at Hindus and you without any proof blaming Hindus. That is not a simple logic but a biased screwed logic, lets wait and see, if it proves that such provocation was there, I myself will condemn Hindus, but if it doesn't will you condemn those stone-pelters ?

But where is the doubt ? you are posting imaginary doubts to support your bias against Hindu community by giving benefit of imaginary doubt. They pelted stones at Hanuman Jayanti procession and you are supporting them. You are underestimating a minority which caused partition to this country, which even forced the govt to enact an Act which made a joke of the secularism.

No one should throw stones, the law of the land should be respected.

amoy

hola @sorcerer pls enlighten what Hanuman Jayanti is and paste its image

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

sorcerer

Country flag
hola @sorcerer pls enlighten what Hanuman Jayanti is and paste its image

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
Hanumath Jayanti is celebrated on the 15th Day of Shukla Paksha, a full moon day (purnima) during the lunar month of Chaitra (the Chaotra Pournima).

It is celebrated to mark the birth of the Vanara God, Hanuman. Hanuman is a symbol of strength and energy and is known for his immortal devotion to Lord Rama.

Devotees starting flocking the Hanuman temples since early in the morning to worship him.The devotees usually apply a tilaka of sindur from the Hanuman idol on their foreheads.

Source:How is Hanuman Jayanti celebrated? - Mumbai - DNA

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Something like this

28 December 2012

So, similarly Lord Hanuman's day is celebrated with joy by Hindus.

Lord Hanuman is a deity and revered as much as Chairman Mao is revered by the people of China.

Last edited:

JBH22

Something like this

28 December 2012

Lord Hanuman is a deity and revered as much as Chairman Mao is revered by the people of China.
Are you joking sir equating Mao and Lord Hanuman...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Are you joking sir equating Mao and Lord Hanuman...
No. I am sorry if there has been some misunderstanding by my example.

Since the Chinese do not believe in God, one had to give an example of the fervour, gaiety and joy that overpowers people during religious festivals in India and elsewhere where they believe in God

The nearest I could think that could be understood by the Chinese is the overpower and immense reverence the Chinese have for Chairman Mao who, if you will, is nearest to God that they can ever get or imagine.

Hence, the example.

I wonder how else could one explain the deep reverence one has for God and the gaiety with which religious festivals are celebrated..

I agree that is not quite close to our festivals, but then the nearest to explain or so I thought so that they too could understand how our religious festivals bring people together and celebrate as one!

Last edited:

amoy

Something like this

28 December 2012

Oh I see, that Monkey King Indians worship, thanks for elaboration to increase my understanding of your "religion" , "deity" and "culture"

Iamanidiot

Oh I see, that Monkey King Indians worship, thanks for elaboration to increase my understanding of your "religion" , "deity" and "culture"

Hanuman is not exactly the Monkey King.He is a god

dhananjay1

Hanuman stands for loyalty, strength and courage. Worshiping him is a far better thing than worshiping commie scum like mao. The fat git who stands for back stabbing, stupidity and mass murder. The pig who was busy getting fondled by young retard girls while millions of Chinese were starving to death. Understanding Hindu 'religion', 'deity' and 'culture' would do you a lot of good, just like it did to ancient Chinese, before China was turned into a pigsty by communists.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Actually he has all the "features", hopefully the talent tracker of the Khangress can get him a post.

He also once declared his loyalty to Gandhi family ang congress by stating that only congress can rule India. That post was as illogical, biased as this post.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
We do not know all the facts in this case. Who organized the procession? What slogans were being shouted during the procession? I don't know if you guys are naive or too biased to care, but what usually happens when VHP, Shiv Sena etc organize these processions through Muslim localities is they openly shout highly offensive slogans against Muslims including "Maa-Bhen" cuss words in order to deliberately incite a reaction which they can then use as an excuse to commit murder, rape and arson.

The police of course, are either powerless to act or like in the case of Gujarat, complicit in the crimes.
You saw Shivsena arranging Hanuman Jayanti procession and shouting slogan against muslims including words like maa-behen at where??? In bengal ??? It's really funny what you always claim here is always hard to digest in fact hard to swallow.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles