Still think this is a Chinese wet dream?

LTE-TDD

you really need more education to understand China

It is pretty clear it is still Chinese wet dream... end of that story and this thread.
I am new here, but I have been visit some chinese millitary web for more than 10 years. You really (I am honest) need to get more educated ( in the chinese millitary events) to understand China.

cw2005

I think the WS10 is neither China's wet dream nor a matured product.

Developing a high power engine for China's figther programs has been China's priority target and policy since long time ago.

From previous example, we may see that whenever China determines to do something, they would go full force ahead. They would do anything that might bring success closer. If they need to learn, they do it, they need to buy, they do it, they need to copy, they do it, even if they need to steal, they do it.

This is not wet dream; this is what a determined nation trying to achieve a target at all cost. This kind of attitude is the most important reason hated and in someway admired by China's adversaries.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I am new here, but I have been visit some chinese millitary web for more than 10 years. You really (I am honest) need to get more educated ( in the chinese millitary events) to understand China.
Is 10 years subscription to CD supposed to make a CV credible? :laugh:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles