Still think this is a Chinese wet dream?

redragon

Country flag
I believe one of the major reasons we have military forum is to do analysis and predicting based on intel we can collect. we may have different conclusions based on same information, only time can tell who is right. There is a difference between guessing and reasonable deducing by using evidence on hands. The past record so far is proving Chinese members have higher percentage ratio in predicting what will happen on Chinese military, because the advantage of knowing chinese.

Blackwater

I believe one of the major reasons we have military forum is to do analysis and predicting based on intel we can collect. we may have different conclusions based on same information, only time can tell who is right. There is a difference between guessing and reasonable deducing by using evidence on hands. The past record so far is proving Chinese members have higher percentage ratio in predicting what will happen on Chinese military, because the advantage of knowing chinese.
If u have little knowledge about ur defference, u wont make that comment. ask any defense expert.

Tom hawk Cruise missile + Reverse Engg= Babur cruise missile

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Is this a joke? Because we had already discussed this issue that the WS-10 is used on limited number of J-10s as an experiment. However China ordered 120 engines from Russia recently, if the WS-10 is working then why do they need to order more Russian engines. The WS-10 is not reliable.
Exactly... when he can show us a line of J-10s with WS-10A, then it is believable.

p2prada

Reverse engineered or not, reliable or not, this is a major achievement for China. Congrats on flight testing the WS-10 on the J-10, this is a bigger achievement than doing it on the Su-30 platforms.

Post 27 and 28 look like the aircraft was photochopped though. So, awaiting pictures with the J-10 actually flying with the WS-10.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The twin engined plane in post 26 is?

aimarraul

so glad to see the large picture .J10B /J16 will be gap filler before J20/J19 enter service

aimarraul

J20,J10B two best revealed jets both flying with indigenous engines,i would say it's great achievement,nice slap to those arrogant foreign experts .Keep it up,CAC and SAC.

redragon

Country flag
The J-20 looks smaller than I thought when it's parking beside the J-10B, Maybe it's not that large after all

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
That puts things into perspective better than your stupid cut outs. It is at the test field along with the J-20 which still makes it "experimental." The testbed has been flying that engine for years waiting on it to be more reliable. They had engine failures which is why it is not off the line.

Last edited:

redragon

Country flag
That puts things into perspective better than your stupid cut outs. It is at the test field along with the J-20 which still makes it "experimental." The testbed has been flying that engine for years waiting on it to be more reliable. They had engine failures which is why it is not off the line.
You dumbass brain can't do the most basic thinking even though many members post so many pictures showing J-11B/BS fitted with WS-10 entered service and WS-10H fitted to J-15, you are still doing this self-brain washing and crying "that can't be true". You should save youself some time stop visiting military forum, because you live only in your pathetic well.

P.S, Varyag has engine and AESA fitted, J-20 is not CG, and where is French engine with this level of thrust, testing underground?

redragon

Country flag
I did not do the cut out, I just post the picture for the benefit of this forum, because I know it's important for military fans to have latest available infor to do analysis, if your low IQ brain lack of this function that is your problem, keep it with yourself, or don't click my post.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I did not do the cut out, I just post the picture for the benefit of this forum, because I know it's important for military fans to have latest available infor to do analysis, if your low IQ brain lack of this function that is your problem, keep it with yourself, or don't click my post.
You posted CD crap...

Congradulation to PLAAF, China now has a countable indigenous engine, the third country in the world can design and produce engine with the level of thrust power
None of those pictures assert your claim, in fact being next to J-20 disproves it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The same level as AL-31F. Come on, there are a lot post reg this engine on this forum, it finally matured, it's proved by this pic and other J-15 pics post on this forum lately, PLAAF fitting the engine with a single engined fighter and a new fighter which is undergoing testing.
\?
Managed to reverse engineer successfully.

Congrats for the feat of reverse engineering!!

aimarraul

Reverse engineered or not, reliable or not, this is a major achievement for China. Congrats on flight testing the WS-10 on the J-10, this is a bigger achievement than doing it on the Su-30 platforms.

Post 27 and 28 look like the aircraft was photochopped though. So, awaiting pictures with the J-10 actually flying with the WS-10.
video

[video]http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7S_9TYMCTwM/[/video]

http://www.56.com/flashApp/56.11.07.26.swf?vid=NjIwODYxNzQ&ref=www.***********

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles