Still Pakistanis hate india

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
only 1 time..also remember the money pakistanis raised for indians as well when the pirates had captured both pakistanis and indians

we paid for the indians as well..poor but honest pakistani paid for them[/QUOTE]

Roti khane ke paise nahi tumhare pas ,,$$$ ki baat karte ho

Ansar burney collected $$$ though different foreign NGOs,he himself owner of various charities.he is UK citizen.

he got all credit coz he happen to be of pak origin. neither he or pak govt paid the money.

money was collected from various NGOs around the world
so this happened two times.

Indian source..yes one time the above guy paid..but one time poor but honest pakistanis paid

At their wit's end after appeals to everyone from Prime Minister Manmohan Singh downwards fell on deaf ears, families of four Indian sailors held captive by Somali pirates have found a saviour in Pakistani rights activist Ansar Burney, who has performed a similar role before.

Saying that they were "fed up" with the lethargy of the Indian officials, the distressed families recently met Burney, a former Pakistani federal minister for human rights, at a function in Laadpur village of Haryana's Jhajjar district, about 30 km from Delhi, and appealed to him to come to their aid.

Burney was being felicitated by the Gulia khap (caste-group leaders) in the Jhajjar district of Haryana, as he had helped free some Indian sailors from the clutches of Somali pirates earlier.

Ravinder Gulia, one of those freed, is also a resident of Jhajjar.

"We can no longer believe the hollow assurances offered by union ministers, political leaders and senior functionaries of the government. That is why we would urge you, on humanitarian grounds, to step in and facilitate the release of our kin. You are the only person who can help us," was the message conveyed to Burney.

The relatives said that Somali pirates had hijacked a Dubai-owned Nigeria-bound vessel MT Royal Grace on March 2 last year and taken 22 crew members, including 17 Indians, hostage. Three Nigerians, a Pakistani and a Bangladeshi were also on board.

"My younger brother, Sourav Kumar, 23, is among the 17 Indians kept hostage by Somali pirates. They seek a ransom of Rs. 7.5 crore. We met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna, Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi and Leader of Opposition Sushma Swaraj urging them to intervene and free my brother and the others, but despite their assurances, they appear to have washed their hands of the matter," Mundresh of Meerut in Uttar Pradesh told IANS, expressing confidence in Burney.

Lokdass Sahoo and his wife Kalyani, from near Raipur in Chhattisgarh, said: "We have done numerous rounds of union ministers in Delhi over the last two months seeking the safe release of our son Pritam Sahu (25), but we have got no help."

A middle-age woman, Mehtab, from Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh said: "My son Shahid Babu made a call some months ago and informed us that he along with 24 crew members have been held hostage by Somali pirates."

Ansar Burney said: "The kin of four Indian sailors had met me during the International Sadhbhawna function at Laadpur village. They sought my cooperation and help for the safe release of their kin after narrating the whole story. The families, who are under immense distress, also showed me some documents pertaining to the case."

"I have not made any commitment about safe release of their kin. But I shall make sincere efforts to get them freed from Somalian pirates. I will approach higher authorities in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nigeria to seek help in facilitating the safe release of captive sailors as people from those countries too have been held hostage," he added.
Ravinder Gulia's wife Sampa Arya now runs an NGO, Sailor Relief Fund.

"I have also started working for the safe release of captive sailors from the clutches of Somali pirates. I have gone through the documents that the sailors' kin have made available," she said.

"Since 17 of the captive sailors are from India, we will try to mobilise all the sailors' kin to urge the government to secure their safe release and fight Somali pirates," Arya added.

Pakistani saviour for Indians held by Somali pirates

Prometheus

only 1 time..also remember the money pakistanis raised for indians as well when the pirates had captured both pakistanis and indians

we paid for the indians as well..poor but honest pakistani paid for them
hardly close to the amount of money you guys collect to fight Jihad against India. right from the 80's there have been collection boxes kept in shops and grocery stores to fight jihad against India
besides as someone rightly pointed the money that Ansar burney collected was from international charities

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
A few years back a family from Pakistan came to get its family member treated in Medanta in Gurgaon. They were asked to arrange for blood. They went around muslim villages around Gurgaon asking for help as they wanted blood from only muslims so that their family remember gets pure muslim blood. Just a couple of people came forward to help them. They returned back to the hospital and told their problem to the hospital staff. The staff made an announcement on their public address system. Within minutes, hospital had ten times the number of people as blood donors available than what was required.

I am not trying to highlight the good samaritaans but the irony of the fact that Pak muslims still consider the blood of non muslims as impure. Indian muslims do not make this difference.
in nov 2012 i myself donated blood to a hindu pakistani in abbottabad

neither does pakistani hindu think so.i mean pakistani hindu dont think pakistani muslim blood is impure

Blackwater

so this happened two times.

Indian source..yes one time the above guy paid..but one time poor but honest pakistanis paid
bara hi mota dimag ha tera. I also said the same thing. all Ansar burney done is to collect the money.

neither indian govt,pak govt or he himself paid the money. He just collected the money from various NGO's as he himself owns one

so how poor pakis paid for indians. ??

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
A lot of Pakis abd BDs come to Bangalore and especially Narayan Hridulaya for treatment. Well this center also tets a good number of "medical tourists" from the west.
they get treatment for free?no they dont

Blackwater

in nov 2012 i myself donated blood to a hindu pakistani in abbottabad

neither does pakistani hindu think so.i mean pakistani hindu dont think pakistani muslim blood is impure

Wo hindu to aab tak mar gaya hoga:lol::lol::lol:

BTW donating blood is not amar,akhbar,anthony film where all three laying on bed donating blood to their maa

donating blood goes through various test and it take weeks or month before its ready to give to someone.:p:p

Last edited:

nrupatunga

Seriously, it would be really stupid of us if we think that pakis love us or should love us. From day one in schools, what is being taught about hindus and india in general, its plain hatred against us. And this has been going for last 60+ years i.e. more than 2 complete generations. So for an youth today, even his grandfather would repeat the hatred he himself read about in school.This is in so called mainstream school/colleges, then just think the hatred spread in madarasas.

Country flag
If Pakistanis don't hate Indians there is no justification for their existence.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
they get treatment for free?no they dont
At very low price if not free and even that money comes from donations etc and not from the pockets of the families in question.
The western guy sure are ripped but even then, they find it cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles