Stay away from Tibet, China tells international community

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Delhi IOC also requested China to donate left over of 08 Olympics equipment too, does that make any difference?
by the way, is your IOC membership renewed after it was revoked last year?
Care to post a link to back up your claim?
Or is it something that came out of 200 IQ brain of yours?

DivineHeretic

Country flag
It was not Vajpayee, it was Nehru who accepted that Tibet was an Autonomous Region of China.

The word to note is 'autnomous'.

Tibet is not autonomous since it is directed from Peking.

Sikkim revolted, led by the Sikkim Congress and joined India.
I stand corrected. But nonetheless was the decision good for our country or not?

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
For a country where words like democracy and people's choice are akin to treason or worse., I would think they are being very generous.
As you righteously pointed out, China's so called democracy dissidents have made this word a dirty word. We call them MinDou, acronyms of Minzhudoushi---fighters of Democracy but aslo means Jokers of Democracy. India played a similar role in this case, If some one is a pro-mindou, one can always shut him up by asking this question, would you like a one way ticket to democratic India.haha

DivineHeretic

Country flag
I guess I have to admit that we are not the shining beacon of demodracy the west makes out of us.
And ya, too much screaming over one thing has its side effects,as dentists used to say...to much of anything is bad

DivineHeretic

Country flag
I couldnt find the lines u stated in the link u referrenced. Got any others?

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Neither of your links states anywhere that IOA begged china for left over hardware.
But come to think of it, maybe people with 290 IQ have a different understanding of english?

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Neither of your links states anywhere that IOA begged china for left over hardware.
But come to think of it, maybe people with 290 IQ have a different understanding of english?
sorry, I thought you mean this one, let me find a link for what you look for.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Delhi IOC also requested China to donate left over of 08 Olympics equipment too, does that make any difference?
by the way, is your IOC membership renewed after it was revoked last year?
Don't make unsubstantiated claims if you cannot back up. Take this as a warning

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Since it has been more tha five years, it is hard to find anything in English but I came up with this link in Chinese Global Times
This forum forbids non english so I just post my link here with some key points in translation.
印度担心办不好2010年运动会 望中国帮助_国际新闻_环球网
title reads: worried about not being to meet expectation, India ask China to help with 2010 Games.

Quote: During the visit of Indian premier's visit to China this year (2008), Indian sports officials have asked their Chinese counterparts if China could donate some of its equipment to India to help the hosting of commonwealth games. India IOC officials aslo asked if they can send Indian atheletes to train in China since at that time, most facilities will be under renovation...

Use google translate to read more.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Since it has been more tha five years, it is hard to find anything in English but I came up with this link in Chinese Global Times
This forum forbids non english so I just post my link here with some key points in translation.
title reads: worried about not being to meet expectation, India ask China to help with 2010 Games.

Quote: During the visit of Indian premier's visit to China this year (2008), Indian sports officials have asked their Chinese counterparts if China could donate some of its equipment to India to help the hosting of commonwealth games. India IOC officials aslo asked if they can send Indian atheletes to train in China since at that time, most facilities will be under renovation...

I will find some thing in English later on if I have enough time, they mentioned Hindustan Times, and Hindu News Trust, it was somewhere around 2008, August.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

I used google translate and it doesn't say what you are saying and what you said. No where does it say India has asked for help let alone beg china for its used hardware. It in fact says that China offered help but India didn't respond.

I suggest to you that you dont make unsubstantiated claims. You have been taking too many China related threads on a different tangent from the subject of discussion. Take this as a final warning.

Due to the slow progress of the preparatory work, the organization of the 2010 Commonwealth Games in India is currently facing a serious challenge. If India needs, China is willing to help to run the 2010 Commonwealth Games in India, the Beijing Organizing Committee Executive Vice President Jiang Xiaoyu said. After the news, the Indian media have reproduced, "the Olympic Games host country expressed its willingness to help in organizing the Commonwealth Games in India".

India Trust Newspaper 21 quoted Jiang Xiaoyu, as saying, "I believe that New Delhi to host the 2010 Commonwealth Games will greatly promote the economic development of the city, the economic development of India, the country will benefit." He also said, " I also believe that the people of India and the Government of India will get the games accomplishing a very successful Games, but if India needs our help, glad to help. "

"Hindustan Times", 21, said after the Chinese side there is a similar proposal, Unfortunately, the chief executive of New Delhi the Zerah "¢ Dick Stallone did not respond. The article further stated that preparations compared with China, India's slow progress in the preparation of the tournament, has been lagging behind the planned schedule. Preparation time in seven years, the Beijing transformation of a new, laying new roads, the construction of new infrastructure, invested heavily to change the original city bike will feel suffocated "," is now the Commonwealth Games held there two years, New Delhi still faces a bumpy ride, poor infrastructure and outdated stadiums.

While India official yet no formal response to the sincere attitude of the Chinese side, but after government officials have repeatedly informal to the Chinese side put forward a similar request. During Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's visit to China early this year, accompanied by the Indian sports officials to China, said China after the Beijing Olympic Games can be a part of the sports equipment sent to India to help in organizing the 2010 Commonwealth Games in India. In addition, the Indian Olympic officials also hope that within the next two years, the national athletes can train in China, because the period India will be renovated their venues, the athletes training ground.

Organizing the Commonwealth Games is a major event in the Indian national concern. India hopes to improve infrastructure in New Delhi, rid Sports weak country hat by the organization of the games. The games also placed a big country dream of India, India hopes to enhance their international reputation and influence through this international sporting event.

Recently, some Indian journalists and officials during a visit to the Beijing Olympic stadium, to run the New Delhi Commonwealth Games need to learn to Beijing Olympics, China can help in hardware, software, and experience to give India.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
"Basically we want to train athletes with an eye on the Commonwealth Games in Delhi. We can also send junior athletes for the long term developement. All these will be discussed only after the proposal is accepted," he said.

The IOA President also said India will be benifitted from Olympic equipements to be offered to India after the Beijing Games is over.

Kalmadi informed that China has promised to give India the equipment to be used in the Olympics, mainly those overlays and detachables, after the Games is over, a promise made to Union Commerce Minister Kalpanath Rai during the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's visit to that country.

Jiang said there was guidlines in place for transfering such equipments and the Chiense authoerities would follow them.

"I am not privy to the promise by Chinese government to transfer the equipments to India after the Olympic games is over. But, I think we will follow the International Olympic Committee guidlines in place for transfering such intellectual property," he said.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
I used google translate and it doesn't say what you are saying and what you said. No where does it say India has asked for help let alone beg china for its used hardware. It in fact says that China offered help but India didn't respond.

I suggest to you that you dont make unsubstantiated claims. You have been taking too many China related threads on a different tangent from the subject of discussion. Take this as a final warning.

Then read the english link I posted below

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Again where did it say India begged for Chinese hardware. It says China promised that. And none of it has happened.

Lets this be last post on this and don't bring off-topic into unrelated threads.
the one you should warn is your blind pride, and you are so rude and lacking basic manner.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
the one you should warn is your blind pride, and you are so rude and lacking basic manner.
Who used the rude word begging to begin with. Where did India begged China in the article?. Don't teach manners to me. If it were my blind pride, you would be gone by now for taking this and many other threads off-topic. As I said Last post on this. More posts on this will be deleted.

no smoking

Country flag
It was not Vajpayee, it was Nehru who accepted that Tibet was an Autonomous Region of China.

The word to note is 'autnomous'.

Tibet is not autonomous since it is directed from Peking.
China didn't sign any treaty with India regarding Tibet's "autnomous". So, China doesn't have any obligation to consult india about how to define "autnomous" .

On the other hand, China did sign the treaty with Dalai Lama in which Chinese promised "autonomous" status to tibet with detail. HOWEVER, when Dalai started his riot and flee to india, this treaty was actually abolished by himself. So, Chinese have the opportunity to re-define the term of "autnomous" by their own.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles