Starbucks takes on India

Tolaha

In Delhi I have seen a new trend for the last few years that in the coffee outlets marriage alliances are fixed. The whole family turns up and the boy meets the girl on a seperate table and presto half an hour later you have a yes or a no.
I met my future would-be wife in a Cafe Coffee Day outlet in Jayanagar 4th block in Bangalore. :love: And no, we were just 2 of us, not the whole family! :D

Café Coffee Day has an effin' 1350 stores across the country? That is 1350 outlets serving pure shite?

Says something about people's tastes...
When I met my future wife, I spent about 5 minutes describing her all my previous coffee drinking experiences in CCD (all of them were bad). She found 'em amusing! That's how it all started............ :bhangra:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
I saw people standing in queues outside Starbucks on TV :fkidding: If Apple comes to India we will see shanty house being erected around the Apple Store whenever their is a new launch of iPhone or iPad :heh:
apple is already in India https://www.apple.com/in/ and you have those die hard fan as usual i hate apple Android fan from the begining

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles