Professional
O Himalaya,

You have climbed it!

Well done and well deserved.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
People, give it up for kickok1975 for being promoted to "star". The second member from across the Himalayas to be made so in recognition for his contributions made here on DFI.

Pintu

Congrats Kickok , :) it is really well deserved.

Regards

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Congrats Kickok!

You are a rare intellection of positivity..!

Well deserved & Best of luck.........

Regards,
Nrj

Tolaha

Congratulations Kickok... well deserved!
Really appreciate the way you maintain your cool even when you stick to your opinion!

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Congratulation mate ... great going !!
Good luck for your journey ahead, it sure is in the skies now :D

Regards,
Virendra

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
congratulations kickok, a rare glimpse of positivity from across the border, hope people like you and your sensibilities prevail in your motherland. well done and well deserved!

A.V.

I think most of the new members here , are not used to the STAR MEMBER IDEA as i found out recently .

ALL the star members are chosen after a very wide discussion and approach , each of them apart from their dedication towards DFI serves as a face of the forum. Apart from being top posters they are top in their own field of interest.

Even we have a couple of star members from CHINA , which shows that there is no substitute for quality posting , even amongst the stars there is diverse opinions and all stars dont hold the same views .

I hope all the new members learn a bit in how to go about on DFI from these stars , i am not asking anybody to agree or subscribe to what they say but please take their conduct as example as we have a great bunch of people in the star category who will be willing to lead and guide you on DFI.

PLEASE NOTE WE DONT CHOOSE STARS JUST VIA SOME POST NUMBER OR RANDOMLY , ITS A VERY TOUGH SELECTION PROCESS , once the stars are chosen we can expect that fellow members will show their respect to them which they rightly deserve.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We say in staff that the parameters set are so stringent that none of the staff members would make it to star list if we were not mods!!!

So if you are the very best, you will be a star regardless of your post count. You can have 5000 posts and still not be a star but you can have even 500 very good posts and become a star.

A.V.

Welcome Tronic to the group of star members of DFI his reputation and posts speaks for itself .

Congrats Tronic

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Good work...there isn't a member present more deserving than tronic.

JAISWAL

congratulation .........Tronic
Ok can any one direct me to thread where i can learn to no. Of post required and time line- for different titles to achive in DFI.

pmaitra

Great news. Congrats Tronic. This was long overdue.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles