Sri Lankan Highways

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Rest area on the highway in Bangladesh

:dude: are you mad or what?. You are again posting SriLankan highway images.

Guys, open the image in a new tab, zoom in and see the area circled in red. Its Rajpakse's hoarding.

This Ashraf guy is a demented fellow who is insecure about his country that he has to show-off SriLanka as Bangldesh when no body asked him to do it. As I said some posts ago, some Paki genes remained with him and responsible for his behaviour.

parijataka

Country flag
Hmm.. @Ashraf thodi to sharam karo - still posting Sri Lanka pics. Can see Sinhala script in #33.

Post some real pics of your country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashraf

Ashraf

:dude: are you mad or what?. You are again posting SriLankan highway images.

Guys, open the image in a new tab, zoom in and see the area circled in red. Its Rajpakse's hoarding.

This Ashraf guy is a demented fellow who is insecure about his country that he has to show-off SriLanka as Bangldesh when no body asked him to do it. As I said some posts ago, some Paki genes remained with him and responsible for his behaviour.
That doesn't prove anything. Maybe he helped with funding, who knows. you have any other proof? thats what i thought too.

sobeautifulsrilanka

Appendum to the "Sri Lankan Highways" thread

Hi Guys,

I don't know if there is any way to add this post to the "Sri Lankan Highways" thread.

I am the person who filmed the videos that Ashraf posted on this forum. Bugger copied my videos and reposted them on youtube claiming that he filmed them in Bangladesh. But yes, you are all right, they were filmed in Sri Lanka. Th originals can be found at this youtube channel: visitbeautifullanka - YouTube

The photos Ashraf posted purporting to be Bangladesh he copied them from here: http://www.-----------/forums/world-affairs/205448-developing-sri-lanka-pictures-3.html
They were all taken in Sri Lanka also.

Thanks guys, I want you to have the correct information.

Peace! (and your 'Modern India' thread is awesome)

Kito

All videos and pictures are from Sri Lanka...

Tolaha

Beautiful, Awesome.

My friend visited Sri Lanka recently. I too must visit it some day! :nod:

Kito

In this year another expressway is about open, also another international airport will open in next month. I'll post some pics after their openings!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Beautiful country and well maintained.

@Kito the expressway you posted is between which cities?. What is the major transport mode between big cities?.

@sobeautifulsrilanka excellent videos and pictures. I would like to know how you shot those videos, as in what camera you used and what software you used to edit the videos. Thanks.

Last edited:

Kito

Beautiful country and well maintained.

@Kito the expressway you posted is between which cities?. What is the major transport mode between big cities?.
It's Colombo to Galle expressway.
More common transportation method is buses.

Ankit Purohit

Country flag

And This One Is For Our Dear Friend AshRough

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles