Sri Lanka will Not Abide By UNHRC Resolution

KS

Bye bye DFI
What you dont understand is that the world has changed, the old games cannot be played now. Intervention in Sri Lanka gives out a wrong message, Also where is the alternative in Sri Lanka, where is all inclusive front, where is the popular support in understanding of the tamil problems. So the only solution is two divide the island, that is not going to happen in this day and age. India missed the boat a long time ago. We are 40 years too late. There is a reason we didnt interfere in Maldives too.
No we are not late..The genocide in Lanka (only a small portion of the evidence has surfaced)..the full extent of the crimes committed is enough to split their country into two. Kosovo did not happen 40 years before...South Sudan did not happen 40 years before.

All we need to worry is how to present the right case. We need to be stop worrying about sending the "right" and "wrong" message. We need to convince the world that whatever sh!t we are selling is the right message.

And moreover, it is not exactly invasion perse, even a threat to invasion will bring Lanka to its senses from its present delusions of grandeur and its propensity to play the clever by a half hedging China and India against each other.

All we had to do was support the rebels there, establish a autonomous state and make sure the Lankans are embroiled in their own shit and worried about the rebels to think of other matters.

I didnt even want to India to support or move against the UN resoultion backed by the US. We will see how China plays its card. Sri Lanka cant do jackshit.
No actually this resolution has served as a wake-up call for the Sinhalas who have soaked in their victory and who took India's support as granted while ignoring the commitments they gave to India in the aftermath of the war.

If India plays its cards correctly, then this could be converted to a win situation for us..

So how does it matter.
It matters to negate the argument presented by a section that it was because of India's vote SL went to CHina..otherwise they would have remained wiith India.

That argument is BS and China has been there from the times of Mao.

While I may accept the fact about we dont have a hostile navy on our side, that is beyond the mandate of your police.
Sorry, you have no clue how activist and how socially aware malayali's are. We are different. The rich and politically connected cant play here beyond a point. The society will eat them alive. Its quite laughable about your insuniation about the UP elections or even the Piravom elections here which could have led to fall of the Kerala Government, Nobody is going to care about UP when the survival of the Kerala government is at stake. Kerala doesnt care. Malayali's christian community has very strong links with the Italians, that didnt stop us from arresting the italians, you kill in kerala and you are caught, doesnt even matter wether you are Rahul Gandhi. You are ----ed.
Sorry I dont buy that.....BJP,BSP and other parties would have eaten the Congress alive in UP if the Kerala Congress had done anything other than what it did.

They even tested the waters as to what the reaction would be if they released the marines (through that pastor) only to withdraw it.

That is not the end of anything.
Anyone with a decent knowledge of the happenings in Eelam can understand that the LTTE has been done and dusted for...So the excuse o the Lankan Navy that they are only stopping smugglers briging in petrol and medical supplies doesnt wash.

The excuse that all has not ended was given by the Rajapaksa govt to prolong the emergency laws in the Tamil areas to permanently sinhalize the area and its sad that many Indians have bought that line.

You dont understand what a strategic ally of China means to Sri Lanka with respect to India. They become a target. Nobody wants to be a target of a nuclear country with enormous and overwhelming conventional superiority, especially when you are nothing of the sort. Sri Lanka might try to play India and China for better deals, but thats about it. They will never let anything anti-india to happen from their shores. Absolutely nothing. They know China is not going to save them on the advent of an Indian invasion.
That is..when India thinks Lanka is a target...current approach suggest anything other than that. Seriously what can you think when the PM of the "nuclear country with overwhelming conventional superiority) writes an emotional letter to that punk explaining his position and almost saying sorry for his action.

Does a CEO explain to the janitor why he was fired from his job in a long emotional letter ?

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
You think I dont know about Sri Lankan murders, rapes and atrocities. I do and I do feel sad about the plight of those people. But they are not my peope(indian). So I dont care. Sri Lankans' can kill their own as much as they want, it is none of my concern.
Correct...you don't feel for them because you don't have any connection with them...but you cant say the same for us.

We have a stake in their welfare and so does India because it was involved in the whole sh!t right from the beginning.

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
You will pay for your arrogant and misdeed you are playing with life's of lakhs and wish no one in this world should question you.

You have committed many atrocity like this dont run from your sin

@Mod Please dont take the picture there is no one in this forum i guess have not seen SLKF video and there are more brutal if i am not violating any rules off course

Graphic:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7119/20120328001620.jpg

MOD Edit: Please mark bloody and gory images as graphic and post the link without wrapping in image tags.

Ryu Edit : OK

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Correct...you don't feel for them because you don't have any connection with them...but you cant say the same for us.

We have a stake in their welfare and so does India because it was involved in the whole sh!t right from the beginning.
Nor do you have any connection, just because they speak tamil. Why stop with language, if you read about my dheevara community and ezhava community, you will see how close we releated we are with the Sri Lankans, we are from the same ethnicity. But now, they are not my people nor are they yours. Same way for an Indian Muslim, Pakistan muslim is not their concern.

Adux

Country flag
No we are not late..The genocide in Lanka (only a small portion of the evidence has surfaced)..the full extent of the crimes committed is enough to split their country into two. Kosovo did not happen 40 years before...South Sudan did not happen 40 years before.
Not the same. Bring out the other evidence first. Then we will talk.

All we need to worry is how to present the right case. We need to be stop worrying about sending the "right" and "wrong" message. We need to convince the world that whatever sh!t we are selling is the right message.
You need the Sri Lankan's to do something against the Indians, Indian populace wouldnt budge otherwise.

And moreover, it is not exactly invasion perse, even a threat to invasion will bring Lanka to its senses from its present delusions of grandeur and its propensity to play the clever by a half hedging China and India against each other.
Threat of invasion is the most idiotic thing to do, either you do it or not. If you just threaten them, from then on their plans will have the same. Surprise should be our weapon. Ghaddafi didnt even know what hit him. But we need the Sri Lankans to play into our hands.

All we had to do was support the rebels there, establish a autonomous state and make sure the Lankans are embroiled in their own shit and worried about the rebels to think of other matters.
Read above.

No actually this resolution has served as a wake-up call for the Sinhalas who have soaked in their victory and who took India's support as granted while ignoring the commitments they gave to India in the aftermath of the war.

If India plays its cards correctly, then this could be converted to a win situation for us..
There is nothing to gain for us. No territory, No people, No Resources. We dont need to fight the Sri Lankans to make them listen to us. What they do to tamils is not our concern.

It matters to negate the argument presented by a section that it was because of India's vote SL went to CHina..otherwise they would have remained wiith India.

That argument is BS and China has been there from the times of Mao.
It is stupid to think that they are with China.

Sorry I dont buy that.....BJP,BSP and other parties would have eaten the Congress alive in UP if the Kerala Congress had done anything other than what it did.
You are an idiot, if you really thing so. They would not have arrested or filed an FIR in the first place, if that was the case. Sorry, we are much better strong and free society than most places in India. It is a FACT>
They even tested the waters as to what the reaction would be if they released the marines (through that pastor) only to withdraw it.
Through him? Really? Where did you get that info? Did you have something to back that up, First it wasnt a 'pastor' know the difference between that cardinal. Or are you open to the view that Cardinal was trying to please his Italians friends in the vatican, so as to further his own advances. Are you open to the idea, that man can use his mouth and brain for his own benefit or his views or his interests? Why dont you say, that Kerala CM is a catholic therefore he wanted to free the italains? DId you forget the fishermen who were killed were also christians.

You are aware that Malayali Church has more connection with Italians than Sonia Gandhi.

Anyone with a decent knowledge of the happenings in Eelam can understand that the LTTE has been done and dusted for...So the excuse o the Lankan Navy that they are only stopping smugglers briging in petrol and medical supplies doesnt wash.
Sri Lankans dont want Indian boats in their waters, and I agree completely. It is their right.

The excuse that all has not ended was given by the Rajapaksa govt to prolong the emergency laws in the Tamil areas to permanently sinhalize the area and its sad that many Indians have bought that line.

That is..when India thinks Lanka is a target...current approach suggest anything other than that. Seriously what can you think when the PM of the "nuclear country with overwhelming conventional superiority) writes an emotional letter to that punk explaining his position and almost saying sorry for his action.

Does a CEO explain to the janitor why he was fired from his job in a long emotional letter ?
You still havent established why Sri Lankans wont listen to Indians? Why we need to invade them to make them listen to us? If it is with regard to LTTE, then let me tell you, India wanted the complete annihilation of the SL Tamil movement and LTTE. And I agree. You wanted them invaded, because they killed tamils. We dont care.

Adux

Country flag

ah so it comes. Support the rebels, LTTE. An terrorist organization. An org which has killed our own PM. I was waiting for you to say this

KS

Bye bye DFI
ah so it comes. Support the rebels, LTTE. An terrorist organization. An org which has killed our own PM. I was waiting for you to say this
Please dont patronize.

India was involved in the peace talks in 2002 between LTTE and Wickremesinghe govt even though it was a terrorist org.

Countries world over do that if it comes to their interests...now what was more important..keeping Lanka embroiled so that it did not whore itself out to anyone or the notion they were a terrorist group ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Nor do you have any connection, just because they speak tamil. Why stop with language, if you read about my dheevara community and ezhava community, you will see how close we releated we are with the Sri Lankans, we are from the same ethnicity. But now, they are not my people nor are they yours. Same way for an Indian Muslim, Pakistan muslim is not their concern.
Religious identity and cultural identity are two different things...

If you are so related to the lankans pick their side (infact thats what you do),,,but dont lecture to me what I should do.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Not the same. Bring out the other evidence first. Then we will talk.
What two evidence will not make you talk ? :lol:

You need the Sri Lankan's to do something against the Indians, Indian populace wouldnt budge otherwise.
So "interests" dont matter now ?

Well how about killing 100s of our fishermen by those punks..is that enough ?

Threat of invasion is the most idiotic thing to do, either you do it or not. If you just threaten them, from then on their plans will have the same. Surprise should be our weapon. Ghaddafi didnt even know what hit him. But we need the Sri Lankans to play into our hands.
No threat is what made Pakis wag their tails in front of the Americans..remember the "bomb you back to stone age" ?

There is nothing to gain for us. No territory, No people, No Resources. We dont need to fight the Sri Lankans to make them listen to us. What they do to tamils is not our concern.
The what the Lankans do in their territory (hostin the Chinese) shouldnt be your concern too..right ?

It is stupid to think that they are with China.
They ARE with China.

You are an idiot, if you really thing so. They would not have arrested or filed an FIR in the first place, if that was the case. Sorry, we are much better strong and free society than most places in India. It is a FACT>
Whatever floats your boat.

Through him? Really? Where did you get that info? Did you have something to back that up, First it wasnt a 'pastor' know the difference between that cardinal. Or are you open to the view that Cardinal was trying to please his Italians friends in the vatican, so as to further his own advances. Are you open to the idea, that man can use his mouth and brain for his own benefit or his views or his interests? Why dont you say, that Kerala CM is a catholic therefore he wanted to free the italains? DId you forget the fishermen who were killed were also christians.

You are aware that Malayali Church has more connection with Italians than Sonia Gandhi.
So what was KV Thomas doing with that cardinal ?

Sri Lankans dont want Indian boats in their waters, and I agree completely. It is their right.
And will you believe that Tamil fishermen are shot even if they are inside our waters ? And saying that Lankans have the right to shoot to kill our fishermen if they crossed the unmarked border only shows your unmasked hatred or contempt for them. Why can't the Govt intervene to force the Lankans to do what any other civilized nation will do ? Arrest them, try them in their courts if they are guilty of trespassing. That is what a concerned Govt , a ovt with spine ,will do

Sorry but you logic of its their territory, they can shoot doesnt work well.

You still havent established why Sri Lankans wont listen to Indians? Why we need to invade them to make them listen to us? If it is with regard to LTTE, then let me tell you, India wanted the complete annihilation of the SL Tamil movement and LTTE. And I agree. You wanted them invaded, because they killed tamils. We dont care.
I know...most of you don't care....but we care...and its fools who think like you, that your people got killed, we give a damn that India will not prosper...we are far too divided to raise as a big power. Unfortunate truth.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Anyway I'm out of this discussion....there is no debate to learn or empathize , just defending one's own stance and no on is going to change their stance...and some words from either of us is only going to increase the difference, rather than lessening it.

We send 40 MPs and we know how to get our interests...others be damned.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Good that you've finally let the cat out of the bag.
Oh please...get down the moral horse...Kannadigas say they need Kavery water and our agri be damned....some person comes and says they killed Tamils..and so he doesnt give a damn...what do you expect us to do..

we will do what democracy entails us to do...safeguard our interests using the constitutional post of MP...people can cry a river for that.

Adux

Country flag
Religious identity and cultural identity are two different things...

If you are so related to the lankans pick their side (infact thats what you do),,,but dont lecture to me what I should do.
Sorry, I dont have to lecture you, the GoI is doing it for me very clearly.

I dont have religious or cultural identity, rather ethnic, it is my own people who have gone and settled there a 1000 years ago.

I pick the side of India, you have decided to pick the side of a terrorist organization who killed an Indian PM and your fellow citizen's. Basically a traitor.

Adux

Country flag
Oh please...get down the moral horse...Kannadigas say they need Kavery water and our agri be damned....some person comes and says they killed Tamils..and so he doesnt give a damn...what do you expect us to do..

we will do what democracy entails us to do...safeguard our interests using the constitutional post of MP...people can cry a river for that.
You mean Sri Lankan Tamils. Yes, we dont care damn. Please send your MP's and meet the Great Wall of GoI

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That Sri Lanka will not abide by it was well known.

This was only a moral statement to indicate that SL was an offender!

The issue is not that Sri Lankan Tamils or Indian Tamils.

The issue is the double crossing and lack of morality on the part of the SL Govt of guaranteeing safety in the No Fire Zone and having got people there, exterminating them by renegading on their word.

Janus!

Hitler did the same to the Jews. Promised something and they gassed and killed them!

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Sorry, I dont have to lecture you, the GoI is doing it for me very clearly.

I dont have religious or cultural identity, rather ethnic, it is my own people who have gone and settled there a 1000 years ago.

I pick the side of India, you have decided to pick the side of a terrorist organization who killed an Indian PM and your fellow citizen's. Basically a traitor.

:facepalm:..and the Vetal goes back up the Tamarind tree..

For the n+1 time, no one opposed decimating LTTE...it was the genocide of the tamil civilians in the pretext of eliminating the LTTE that is the cause of groundswell in TN. I also mentioned that we send 40 MPS to parliament and we know how to get our things done be it Lankan issue or Mullai periyar.

I'm least interested in your psychoanalysis about me..Thanks but no thanks..

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
What two evidence will not make you talk ? :lol:
Evidence that will make big countries take notice and take action. Sadly, some poor sods being killed is not good enough. Like I said, nobody cares.

So "interests" dont matter now ?
What interest, Sri Lankan Tamil's is not our interest.
Well how about killing 100s of our fishermen by those punks..is that enough ?
Decide which matter is important for you, SL tamils or our own Fishermen. If it is the fishermen, as it should be. Then Yes. Talk on the line.

No threat is what made Pakis wag their tails in front of the Americans..remember the "bomb you back to stone age" ?
So? How does that relate over here? Why do we have to stone Sri Lanka to stone age, when they do whatever we ask them to do?

The what the Lankans do in their territory (hostin the Chinese) shouldnt be your concern too..right ?
You mean that commercial port? So we will bomb Bangladesh and Burma too?

They ARE with China.
So says, your agenda driven mind.

Whatever floats your boat.
Yes, we are the one's protecting the rights of your fishermen. You are welcome.

So what was KV Thomas doing with that cardinal ?
He was welcoming back the cardinal who just got promoted and KV thomas was welcoming the man back. The question was asked to him, in the same event. Poor KV Thomas. Its like getting photographed with Dawood Ibrahim in a marriage function

And will you believe that Tamil fishermen are shot even if they are inside our waters ? And saying that Lankans have the right to shoot to kill our fishermen if they crossed the unmarked border only shows your unmasked hatred or contempt for them. Why can't the Govt intervene to force the Lankans to do what any other civilized nation will do ? Arrest them, try them in their courts if they are guilty of trespassing. That is what a concerned Govt , a ovt with spine ,will do
I would believe, and I want something to be done to the SL Navy. If they are in our territorial waters, then it is the Coast Guard and Tamil Nadu Maritime Police. Your state has complete rights to arm your Maritime Police to hilt, with your own funds and kill the damn SL Navy. If I was the CM, I would do that, which would force the center to make sure Indian fishermen are protected in Indian and International waters. SL waters, is another matter all together.

We can only arrest them, if they are in Indian waters or international waters(toughie, but we can as Kerala has shown).

Sorry but you logic of its their territory, they can shoot doesnt work well.
It does. That is how nation states work.

Like I said, not my country, I dont care.

I know...most of you don't care....but we care...and its fools who think like you, that your people got killed, we give a damn that India will not prosper...we are far too divided to raise as a big power. Unfortunate truth

Who is your people?

You are right wing hindu fanatic, who usually gets all jilted up when muslim support other causes around the world and go on your diatribe about how they shouldnt bother about other muslims of the world, if they are 'indian' and should look at Indian national interests! And here you are, doing the very same thing. Hypocrite much?

Just because they speak tamil, they are not your people.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles